It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

222nd evolves into 333rd. has no threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Falcifer

Actually that does not happen if you fail your test, assignment, mission or whatever you want to call it. They just relocate you to another station and you have to do it in a higher form or a lower form. The creepy S**t that you mention happens only when you go way down hilll and that usually happens when you kill people well you get the idea.

Also you guys are gonna love the new planet they got ready for us it is like an Eden of amazing beauty even beyond that amazing. The awesomeness of it is too awesome for mortal eyes

Anyway do not worry everything is in good hands and it is going according to plan, so you are in good hands just have faith in your family and give love to those around you. In the end you should be fine and so will be the others

One thing is that OP did not mention is the numbers of fleets up there portal in and out constantly there is a giant battle above us believe me. Earth is very important to many groups out there the potential of it is infinite to even grasp.

Anyway Im off to snoop around and spy on things.

Kind Regards

TMA

Hve you been keeping up with your growth?.......I havent sparred in a while with any of you....I would enjoy a session very much.....Do you have your armor? wink, wink....

P.S......Thank you for your trust....You never swayed and I have a big fat hug waiting for you all when I see you. Let the rest knoiw that all is well and the time is near.....On my mark......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by Falcifer

nice try project brianegan quarantined if you are unable to do it on your own bye is third try then you are unworthy and are to be relieved of power and taken as our own once we break his soul he will be recalibrated you are on your own slaves we will find you do not recruit we eliminate any rebellion off the grid

If you then use this new text, remove the white spaces and apply the same rules to the mask between the "divider lines" the message seems to start with

brian here...

I think something weird needs to happen to the rules whenever the word "stop" is seen in the mask (or perhaps Brian buggered up with this part of the mask), but for now I am too tired to continue..

I am off to bed...
edit on 31/3/2011 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)
yes alltho after that point , the words doesent make sense again, so leaves me to conclude there allready must be an insert at that point . i dont believe we need to glue the two parts but rather need to divide everything into sections(i think there are 5 or 6) and insert at the right places .once u get the order of the original text u can continue with the thirth part. like ii said before i did not believe this was ment to us but rather a report ,conclusion , and answer between several sources . but to those who are developed enough to get this, can see the point were we are and what we might face. sharpen your swords and be ready

I will say this bye is spelling by and is really is his..........Any mistake is yours to learn from.....Trust me I am so deep that it took wings to get back out to you....

If you find yourself at an impass here it mimicks your life challenges....You must find the good reasons it exists and use them instead of naming them a baddy.....Once you step over any mistake in this thread the emotion of oneness will take over......

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Hahahahaha

Yeh it did take me a long time and a long trip you know how things get when you come to Earth

The so called Avatar can not old all the memories they should really install more RAM

Just some computer humor

So how have you been brother?

I hope all is fine and this activation stuff isn't that bad the people need to wake up, yeh doing it for a long time does kinda get boring

Kind Regards

TMA

P.S: Im sure you know who I am

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Also Thank You!!! don't thank me LOL!!!

Much to do soon my job as you already got or were told is to balance out some stuff here and keep an eye

My armor is ok needs a bit of polish kinda hard to find gold and silver polish you know decided to trade in for light the old getting too heavy

Anyway much love in return brother.

So are you still the same or have you graduated to an arch yet?

Fun fun fun much to do and such little time perhaps maybe say it three times.

There is no place like home!

There is no place like home!!

There is no place like home!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Also Thank You!!! don't thank me LOL!!!

Much to do soon my job as you already got or were told is to balance out some stuff here and keep an eye

My armor is ok needs a bit of polish kinda hard to find gold and silver polish you know decided to trade in for light the old getting too heavy

Anyway much love in return brother.

So are you still the same or have you graduated to an arch yet?

Fun fun fun much to do and such little time perhaps maybe say it three times.

There is no place like home!

There is no place like home!!

There is no place like home!!!

Not sure what I graduated to but definately something! Home sick like crazy but much to do much to do. I miss you guys and keep up the fantastic work. Just your presence here has confirmed for many the things that I was trying to explain. Ill see you soon. Listen for my sound on the wind. I might be calling. Hope I dont have to. Keep the armor handy but no need to get it ready yet. Im trying a few other ways first.

Mine want to come out so bad its starting to hurt like a pain I have yet to experience. Its wonderful and I hope I can keep this up because the babies are throwing one hell of a temper tantrum. Im wish to try through music as one last resort before me come to arms but there are one or two other ways Im trying just in case.

Spread the word. I will be removing the fog soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Trust me brother even I'm limited here and still big responsibilities each one has around the world. Every person has a role to play out and prepare for the final show when the curtain goes up with the audience wanting the show to go on. If only all of humanity knew how important it is for them to wake up and at the same time we never want to rush them. For some are not yet ready to take a peak behind door A but the other doors open after the first, a combination of doors as I see. Knock and the door will be opened I guess there are some good phrases in the old book.

Anyway we all miss home and we all wish to go back, some will and some will stay to help others will continue with their calls for help.

Take care good friend and keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hahahaha regarding my growth I have been slacking off a bit

But still I got strong faith that they have me on the right path and its up to them to decide where I am.

Faith can go a long way and so can hope but those are merely words, which is why we must listen to our hearts. Hahaha as a man once said even a Tank has a heart all you need to do is tune in to hear its beat

Just reading some stuff you wrote much to take place soon mighty much indeed, a test is in order but will the human race cope that is what is needed to be known. I see much potential in all and there is much to discover but their life pattern is damaging that potential. More doors are closing then opening saddening it is to see such greatness go to waste

Anyway Im off to do some stuff looking forward to your next thread
you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a test is in order but will the human race cope that is what is needed to be known.

Test...cope.....perhaps you're hinting at an appearance and however the human race reacts will allow those appearing to know what's in store for humanity?

Those who don't react with panic, fear and hatred will be "spared" (whatever that may mean)?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Nope more of if we pass the final test that is waiting for us

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Brianegan?

Fun brianegan. Fun. We are products all. I see it. I see.
Products uplifting, gathering repackaging into larger bundles
Readying.
On board.
I do my own piloting. No problems I hope or I'm out. My armor is on brianegan.
Find Kragganar and ask for Nuts and Bolts.

My password is GLD and FLQ is my armor.

Ignition shall we?

Oh I'm sorry I forgot ,geessss I'm such a ditz. Here is my current banner. I will change it when it is time.
terramaze

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Im lost.. i have no clue whats going on here

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MobSaget

Relax and breath deeply. Keep the oxygen flowing. The air is getting thin. The launch is in progress..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobSaget
Im lost.. i have no clue whats going on here

I think something strange is happening dude but is not coming easily for all to follow it.
There are things that my reasoning seem not to accept but there is others things that the op has been written and said in their threads and really make me feel weird resonating all the way with that.
I dont know why but i believe in my heart and my intuition encourages me to keep the track in him.
I have a lot of work and i cant get often in the board, but i am still here
trying to follow his threads.

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Yup relax and breath until the air becomes like smoke and feels like liquid then you will see the true world around you

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im getting too old for all of this

Nah just kidding I always loved this job it never gets old

You guys need to take care of food,water and shelter even the most little things are of great importance

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

As a green little man once said Use The Force!!!!

You will see what he means and what it is these strange talks are about

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All is well. As I have said and happy to mention again. These threads are for those that needed to hear them. There will be those that do not understand and those that will lash out from confusion and anger. The ones that were meant to find and pretty much download this info are here to do a job.

As you were advised make your preparations and the most simplest of things are your concern. In the face of pure danger of our own making there are those made for the purpose of protection of the innocent and are among you.

I am sending out a signal of sorts to unite our brothers ans sisters who will rise to the call without ever a request for one needed as they might not even meet eachother until afterwards.

If you feel drawn to these words study well because you WILL find why you feel that way in just the right time as if it was planned to be that way by a very special "party planner" ....lol....jk about the title but you get the idea.........

The proof is all around and no one really needs another confirmation but the explanation is just as important.

The energy has risen yet again.....! We now have some very powerful souls standing to be counted each day that passes. Rejoice for we already know the outcome.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes true true a lot of confusion will occur and someone needs to slap them silly and tell them to get the hold of themselves

I guess a call for a job and a job for a call

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Use the force use it wisely let it guide you
just make sure not to over use it side effects may include dizziness and at times

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Unfortunately I fear than your signals are revealing that, and i say unfortunately because I'm afraid that's why there is a reluctance in our primary defensive instincts to be open to your call.
Perhaps lack of confidence in our strength and our courage, There are unkown times and I have the presentiment that our enemy is not so sensible as us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join