It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings! I come bearing gifts! AMAZING VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
EDIT: added a working video, thanks onehuman, still left old link.

Hello ATS,

For about a year now i've been a coming to this website, checking out the daily news or hot topic. I've always been interested in what this site is all about, that, and the fact that it's filled with some of the smartest coolest people on the net, is what made me kept coming back.

I have always been the "both-side-of-the-coin" type of guy... looking at all possible explanations for every video and topic that arose, from conspiracy to scientific explanations. Having an open mind about everything. Thats why when my mother showed me this video of a VERY recent event, i was stumped. I came here hoping to see if you guys can make something out of it. Because either way I look at it... i cant explain it. ENJOY.

noticias.univision.com...

Now, it is in spanish, and I assure you (coming from someone who speaks spanish fluently) there is almost nothing of importance being said. It is in Russia and it is a meteor. As it enters the earths atomosphere and gains more smoke because of the oxygen, 4 blinking lights gradually appear around it, until it appears that it appears to be suspended in the sky. They mention the virgin mary when they point out a face that resembles her. They also mention that it makes the shape of a cross (kind of obvious). I might also point out (since i didnt find a date on the site) that it is pretty recent, because of the banner on the bottom left that says "Crisis in Japan" (tsunami and what not).

When trying to analyse this, i come up with two possible explanations for the lights. A UFO... plain and simple, or when trying to "realistically" look at it: a satellite. The latter one is the reason why I created an account and decided to share this. It made me think of Project Blue Beam. With the recent events of Japan, rumblings heard around the world... i couldn't possibly think this was a coincidence.

Anyways, hopefully a lot of you peeps get to check this out and add your input, and hopefully i can contribute more content in the near future during these intresting times, to this awesome website.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Abaxiel because: Video wasnt working for some.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, that's an amazing video! I've never seen anything like it. We need some experts on here to look at this

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'd give you a star also but for some reason it won't let me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Abaxiel

vid=-nogo

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the video dosnt work .....that sux
i was looking forward to a good watch

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Missile test?

I don't know..Very cool looking though.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Yeah, if we invented some new missile that is designed to blink and give us a light show instead of exploding

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Video no worky.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
defintely very cool looking, but its almost too perfect of a shot..... I dont have a clue what they are saying, but it seems to me like they got the video from some other source (hence the watermark in the top left of the source video) With all the video editing software out there, I don't doubt that this is another up and coming hoax creator

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This was actually posted on the 11th of this month. Here is the video from the original poster of the video. Might be easier to figure out with this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Vid wont work for me either, can anyone embed!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks! You're the best! ; )

Well... that's a tough one there... The blinking lights are interesting, and the bloom at the end is interesting. I really can't label it... But I bet there will be a few second coming comments that show up.

PS - welcome.
edit on 3/22/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Abaxiel

Well welcome to you sir, but sadly your video does not work. It has bein taken off line.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
welcome, very cool re-entry video would be my guess

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
it ain't working dude....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It looks a lot like a particle emitter in 3dsmax to me, hmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Covered extensively here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its the launch site footage of the latest Russian launch to the International space station.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Well, at least I wasn't the first one to thing it was a particle emitter lol. Good find.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Video works fine for me. Looks like your typical failed rocket, but, the lights threw me off. I have no idea what this is.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Please clarify. What indicates that this launch failed? It looks picture perfect to me.

The lights are the spent, side mounted boosters as they tumble away from the rocket.
edit on 22-3-2011 by dainoyfb because: of typo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join