It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One year later, the clean up crews are dying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can tell you for a fact, people are very sick and dying. One I work with, he and his friend went swimming At fort Walton Beach and came in contact with some nasty stuff. He is very, very sick and his friend who worked the BP
cleanup for only 3 weeks, died with his paycheck in his pocket.

Another guy I'm helping was a sub contractor for BP and captain of the boat. He is extremely ill and the doctors have no idea how to help him.

He tested for high levels of Hexane, Methylpentane 2 and 3. Isooctane and several other caustic petroleum based chemicals.

He has huge boil like sores that are not boils that come out all over his body, memory loss, blurred vision, uncontrollable tremors, sweats, vomiting, diarrhea and internal bleeding.

When he sought chelation therapy in order to detox his body, he broke out in this horrible rash with severe itching, upon touching the rash he began bleeding, thus began internal i.e. rectal bleeding. So yes, it is real.

I am thankful for those whom are not ill and who have family whom are healthy. Just because this has not effected you directly it does not negate the fact that hundreds if not thousands are very sick and fighting for their lives.

I work with Dr. Ott and if there is any doubt in your mind, feel free and ask her yourself.

These people need a miracle, not condescension.

Thanks,
Pax
edit on 23-5-2011 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

That is terrible. IMO you should get their testimony on video, or if they are not too sick and bring them to your congressman... and call the medias. Don't leave his office till he pledges on record that there will be a public congressional investigation on this.

That's what I would do anyway. BP and the EPA (who knowingly lied) cannot get away with this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Bob Chapman: Obama's Asset Holder 'Vanguard' Sold BP Stock Weeks before Gulf Oil Disaster! 3/4

www.youtube.com...

funny
some people did OK off the deal

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
On Coast to Coast the other night they were talking about the oil spill and how people were sick and/or dying. They were also saying that the cleanup crew was given black trash bags to wear. If I were there to clean up I would have refused it and walked off the job because I wouldn't blame a judge to say that I should have known better. I wouldn't have went in the water unprotected like that for all the tea in China. I have $100.00 in Red Lobster gift certificates. I guess I should have really went there last year right after all this began, because who knows where the food comes from? I wish I could just cas in those certificates and collect the money, but I don't know where to go. I never liked eating out anyway. It would be different if there was a window where the customer could watch the food being prepared. But, that's few and far inbetween.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Unfortunately the video in the first post has been deleted where else can i find it please

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is.... ughhh it disgusts me.God bless them

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
I'm from a small town called Cut Off, LA. It's about 35 miles north of Grand Isle, LA.
Just to give a first hand account, my brother-in-law was involved in the clean up efforts for many months. He has had no medical problems what so ever. In fact, I have no personally heard of anyone having any effects. My dad works at the hospital and he hasn't seen anyone come in. The company I work for company that had many vessels and crews assisting with the clean up efforts (in the neighborhood of 100+ vessels). No one has complained about side effects. There was one person who said he felt nauseated during the clean up, but no one with long term problems. The video in the first post isn't working, so I haven't seen it and can't comment on it specifically. And I'm not saying no one is having problems. Just saying that this area is a very close knit community. Cut Off has around 5,000 people. The towns between there and the coast are similar in size. Everyone knows everyone else, my grandparents went to school with my friends' grandparents, etc. In a community that small, if even a dozen people were sick and it was the clean up efforts that were suspected, everyone would be talking about it.

This sounds like a government shill to me. No side effects from dealing with poison? Come on now...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is very odd

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.It'S really a good post.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
According to Jennifer Rexford's youtube account she was diagnosed with Leukemia and will no longer be making videos because no one cares about her. I'm not sure if she seriously has something wrong or if this was some kind of hustle (she had a donation site setup). If she does that stinks. But if she doesn't have anything wrong with her then shame on her.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your data is more than 4 months old. What is your purpose on posting this now?

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
According to Jennifer Rexford's youtube account she was diagnosed with Leukemia and will no longer be making videos because no one cares about her. I'm not sure if she seriously has something wrong or if this was some kind of hustle (she had a donation site setup). If she does that stinks. But if she doesn't have anything wrong with her then shame on her.

Being as the national media has yet to pick up on this incredibly frightening story, Jennifer Rexford is losing hope. Her most recent comment on YouTube was:

“I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN MY YOU TUBE SOON YALL HAVE USED THESE VISOES FOR ENERTAINMENT AND I AM DYING NOW OF LUIKEMMA I GIVE UP AMERICAN DONT CARE NEITHER DO I.

YouTube trolls have come upon the videos and some have left awful comments (What is wrong with this world?) and understandably this has upset her.

I Certainly Hope You Do Not Believe That You Can Continue Spitting Hate Towards Jennifer Rexford On ATS.

Source:
Gulf Oil Spill Health Concern: Jennifer Rexford and Others Dying?

If You Were Dying And Believed You Became lll From Your Work (who refused to cover any medical expense)And Could Not Find A Way To Pay For Medical Treatment, Would You Not Seek Assistance From ANY Method?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Video still up here...

edit on 15-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have been wondering has anyone else noticed that their has been no news updates on the BP oil spill or clean up? Is this a media blackout? You would think a major ecological disaster would be top news for years...

Of course i know the news media is bought out anyways...

edit on 4-7-2012 by GareyGaia because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This reminds me so much of another well documented "conspiracy" that is now just a part of history. The radium dial watch company workers. You see a documentary video on Youtube about it. This is a link to it. It's really horrendous. People just wasted away like the living dead and the problem really continued for over 50 years. The government and corporations covered it up until the 80s when an old guy with a radiation dector mapped the radiation levels in the town of Ottawa Illinois and gave the results to the press. The government redid the maps for millions only to discover the old man's maps were accurate. The film suggests they probably injured government workers in the clean-up. Last year, a little girl got them to commission a statute to honor the victims in Ottawa. Sad thing is most people in Ottawa had never heard the story.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is so criminal, and of course there is a trail. That shows up in the body. I really don't understand why this isn't a huge issue, how can such a thing be swept under the carpet. And I fear for the entire world, this is going to affect every ecosystem and all of us.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I read an article about a year ago that the cleanup crew was restricted from wearing masks over their mouths, told they would be fired if they were seen with them on.There is a town in the state I live in where most the people have some terminally ill disease because a dump on the outskirts of their town is full of the bodies of animals poisoned by chemicals.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Just another example of the people paying for the mistakes of their leaders. Disgusting

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

she says in the you tube clip to show this to as many people so here it is again as the ops version is gone

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
very interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join