It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One year later, the clean up crews are dying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow, I remember the bull%&*#@ reply they gave us saying it ended.

Like we actually believe the planet heals itself right when they couldn't figure out how to stop the leaking. So BP is off the radar again for about a year?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
if you are a gulf coast person open to practicing yoga or reiki to help....send me a message and i would gladly volunteer donate to help anyone who needs. sending all love to this area and all who reside in it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I was there during the disaster, I remember the tar balls washing up.. It was terrible and I remember reading a article online how the dispersant used was the same used in the exxon disaster, which cause the cleanup crew to throw up blood... I never got involved in the clean up except collecting a few tar balls, which I still have for remembrance, I happened to move a few months latter before the disaster was finally over... Out of respect I never claimed my BP check, I was moving anyways.. and the economic losses were going to last a very long time. I also Remember traces of the spill where seen about a day or 2 before they were actually reported to make landfall by noaa... I didnt have any friends that did cleanup so I cant give any personal insight to the clean up works health...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalControl

actualy people could try to kick bps ass. a canadien farmer maneged to beat monsanto in court and very few people have ever done that if all the people were to work together they could win

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
how can a company be stupid enough to make or use something like corexit. i hope the asshole responsible get what they deserve

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why isn't this a bigger thread????
Is everyone really not paying attention????
THIS IS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN COUNRTY.
Yes Japan is big deal. Libya too..
but we are having our citizens DYING from our government's CHEMICALS being spraying into THE OCEAN.
We can't let something this serious be lost into all the commotion..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
this video doesnt work properly!! make it work!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Came across a news article about the oil
spill crews being plagued by mystery illness.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whitecat

Thanks for the link. Here's the meat:

Mystery illnesses plague Louisiana oil spill crews

Jamie Simon worked on a barge in the oily waters for six months following the BP spill last year, cooking for the cleanup workers, washing their clothes and tidying up after them.

One year later, the 32-year-old said she still suffers from a range of debilitating health problems, including racing heartbeat, vomiting, dizziness, ear infections, swollen throat, poor sight in one eye and memory loss.

..."I was exposed to those chemicals, which I questioned, and they told me it was just as safe as Dawn dishwashing liquid and there was nothing for me to worry about," she said of the BP bosses at the job site.

The local doctor, Mike Robichaux, said he has seen as many as 60 patients like Simon in recent weeks, as this small southern town of 10,000 bordered by swamp land and sugar cane fields grapples with a mysterious sickness that some believe is all BP's fault.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

How DARE you minimize these problems!?! And your post is LIBELLOUS !!!

The doctor is treating a LOT more people too. ...Methinks you're taking the "Personal Responsibility in Health SCAM" way too far.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am still making my way around ATS and came across this and am shocked there was not more on the news. I am glad "Whitecat" posted a yahoo link to highlight some of the individuals suffering. The fact that the video is gone is a bit of an eye opener at how BP may be trying to keep it from the public eye. I really do wish there was more people could do to prevent things like this but society has made it near impossible in some cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why the HELL is Zecharia Sitchin having so many videos removed from youtube? As soon as I tried to view it, that assclown's name pops up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I really want to see this video!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's all set they said...
It's been contained they said...
It's ALRIGHT they said...

Tell it to these people, their families, and those to die next from this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Why the HELL is Zecharia Sitchin having so many videos removed from youtube? As soon as I tried to view it, that assclown's name pops up

ZS name also struck my eyes. Working (now) link to video is here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driv3Thru
I really want to see this video!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I took a hell of alot of flack for creating this thread linked below, was imo inundated by BP shills through out the entire thread until finally I was the only one responding, others couldn't take the heat of the topic and went instead into denial mode rather than face the grim truth laid before them.

To watch people suffer, to watch a slow calculated death happen to millions of people has been a living nightmare. Anyone with even a small percentage of awareness know that what BP did just 1 year ago, was going to have lasting affects on the ecosystem, the aquatic life and humanity.

It was all fine and good to discuss from the comfort of your computer what the lasting affects were going to be, but in all reality until stories like this ladies begin to surface in the millions, most people will sleep as the statutes of limitations and the ability to point the direct finger at BP and their decisions just fade away into something which happened in the distant past.

This is so tragic and only the tip of the iceberg. I think about Test The Rain project and how hard they worked to get the information out to the public only to be quietened in the end for what they found, what they discovered.

This is not only about hiding the facts of coreexit, it is about what has been going on in the Gulf for decades. When you discover the hidden truths behind why the corexit was a deadly toxic cocktail like Test the Rain project discovered, youll begin to understand just how deep the secrets are and why at all cost even the US governement continued to side with the bad guys over what steps could have been taken initially to control the entire disaster form becoming what it has today and what it represents in the years to come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by antar because: Edit for link

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bayoumeditator

sad

sad and telling

telling and alarming

beer warm climate

this is your reason

is this also why mass die offs of animals are happening

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm from a small town called Cut Off, LA. It's about 35 miles north of Grand Isle, LA.
Just to give a first hand account, my brother-in-law was involved in the clean up efforts for many months. He has had no medical problems what so ever. In fact, I have no personally heard of anyone having any effects. My dad works at the hospital and he hasn't seen anyone come in. The company I work for company that had many vessels and crews assisting with the clean up efforts (in the neighborhood of 100+ vessels). No one has complained about side effects. There was one person who said he felt nauseated during the clean up, but no one with long term problems. The video in the first post isn't working, so I haven't seen it and can't comment on it specifically. And I'm not saying no one is having problems. Just saying that this area is a very close knit community. Cut Off has around 5,000 people. The towns between there and the coast are similar in size. Everyone knows everyone else, my grandparents went to school with my friends' grandparents, etc. In a community that small, if even a dozen people were sick and it was the clean up efforts that were suspected, everyone would be talking about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join