It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Levels 20km Away from Fukishima Nuclear Power Plant 1,600 Times the Normal Level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Ya know just last night the wife and daughter were watching a NBC News story about the folks removed from the Damaged plant...

Well first you need to know I'm a retired Marine and my family and I were stationed in Japan for a lot of years... we speak Nipponese... anyway so you get this American talking head interviewing folks at one of these shelters... their translator is saying this man used to work at the plant... then in English they go on and on about how this is a safe place to be and how the crises is starting to stabilize... only in the background we can hear what that man is really saying, no where is safe A literal translation would have been like "More More away no good, it will be bad everywhere"

this coming from a guy who worked at the plant
edit on 22-3-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

You my friend are my hero........You called it, they are very desperate to mislead us all here.
S&F to the OP as well.
Very informative thread this one is.....I wish I could understand Japanese too.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Was the 161 microsievert/hr a peak or an average? Was it localized in one particluar spot or was it widepsread?

Without context, this is just scaremongering.
No not scaremongering ....... just looking for the truth.
This video was quoting readings from the International Atomic Energy Agency . I don't think these readings are from one paticular spot .
After all we are talking about radiation readings taken at 20km out.
edit on 22-3-2011 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I believe that this disaster can't be manipulated .. as in the ' Gulf Oil Spill ' . There are private Geiger
Counter stations set up around the globe monitoring the ' fallout ' coming from Japan.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join