It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no one on this forum is enlightend, or...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Im courious to know of there are people here who consider themselfs "enlightend".

I think most are not, because most here are hammering on how bad the freemasons, homosexuals, government are. Some others keep posting their psychotic views and storys about alien encounters, reptilians and so on, and others just post utter bs, or are just plain rude.

To become "enlightend" you firstly have to get rid of all the negativity in your life, and on this board there is plenty of it so it is still not reached. So no good times for ya'all in 2012

Remember: knowing the things which are happening behind the courtains are not "reaching enlightment", so stop wasting your time and move on !!

regards

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
can someone tell me who are the good aliens? the tall blond guys?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

To be fair, I haven't come across anybody on here claiming to be enlightened.

Maybe claiming to be more informed than others, many have invested time in research and then presented their findings in an informative way. But enlightened?

I'll leave that to the illuminati.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
what to you defines enlightened

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Remember: knowing the things which are happening behind the courtains are not "reaching enlightment", so stop wasting your time and move on !!

For many of us it is not wasting our "time" it is what we enjoy to do.. That is why we come back to the boards time after time..

All of the members are diverse in many way's, but for the most part share one common interest.."To deny ignorance".. That is why we are all here on the site to begin with..

You don't just stumble across ATS by accident.. At some point you must have questioned something or someone to end up here.. Just like we all have. And well the rest is history..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

According to Oxford English Dictionary, I have been enlightened. According to Buddhist philosophy, I have not, and am no where near the likes of Nirvana, except on the radio.

I'd be impressed to find if there was anyone who visits this site who is "enlightened" as you describe it. This site seems to focus on many of the negative aspects of todays world, so it would be near impossible to rid your focus of negativity completely. I'm curious to know if you consider yourself to be "enlightened" as you speak as if from experience.

link   

And you've come to that conclusion in the whole two months you've been a member?

I don't think I've ever run into any of the people on this thread so far in my time here. I can't speak to how people are actually enlightened, but I don't see people making that claim often. Mostly I see people with an inflated sense of intelligence, although I'm sure some people would say the same about me
, well at least at times.

I enjoy ats because there many types people some I enjoy their company and others are.....well a challenge to the maintenance of my mental state

link   

Originally posted by el1jah

Easy:

- Positive attidute
- Generous to others
- Wisdom about life and his duties
- Respect for other human beings, animals and nature
- Respect for someone's opinion, religion or sexuallity
- Respect for someone's job or education level (A expensive education on a university or a well paid job doesn't make you automatically a better human)
- Respect in overall

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly,

The Enlightenment, also known as the Age of Reason, was a time when man began to use his reason to discover the world, casting off the superstition and fear of the medieval world. The effort to discover the natural laws which governed the universe led to scientific, political and social advances. Enlightenment thinkers examined the rational basis of all beliefs and in the process rejected the authority of church and state. Immanuel Kant expressed the motto of the Enlightenment well -- "Aude Sapere" (Dare to Think!).

www.historywiz.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You need to heed your own advice...

And I'd prefer someone who is enlightened themself telling the rest of us 'how it is'...not a poser.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

According to Oxford English Dictionary, I have been enlightened. According to Buddhist philosophy, I have not, and am no where near the likes of Nirvana, except on the radio.

I'd be impressed to find if there was anyone who visits this site who is "enlightened" as you describe it. This site seems to focus on many of the negative aspects of todays world, so it would be near impossible to rid your focus of negativity completely. I'm curious to know if you consider yourself to be "enlightened" as you speak as if from experience.

I don't have to consider myself "enlightened", I hope that you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ask me again about midnight. I am often enlightened about then. Especially after a bottle of wine or two.
Yes, just ask me then. There is nothing I don`t know after about 1130 PM, sometimes earlier.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So you are looking for the enlightened one's eh??

Try this out...

Link

Let me know if you understand it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
can someone tell me who are the good aliens? the tall blond guys?

I believe them to be the Elohim, which was written in the first Hebrew bible, it means the creators or those who come from the sky/heavens. Then you have the giants recorded in ancient text (David vs Goliath) known as the Nephilim. I think the nephilim were genetically created super humans for war or something like that. You also have your reptilians and evil cabals (Illuminati) which some believe are pulling the strings of our govs and world and feed off of death and fear, thats why the earthly situation sux so bad right now. Im a little skeptical about these things and I am still reading into this stuff, but in a way, it kinda makes sense. Its all science.

BTW, no one really knows if the Elohim are good or evil, i believe personally that this is all a control scheme. Yes, the dark reptilian baby eating virgin sacrificing cabals are evil, but i think the Elohim just want to rid the planet of them and take back their experiment or just deal away with it in general, only time will tell.

edit on 22-3-2011 by AOA2012 because:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I guess this thread is to make the OP feel better about their own situation. Personally, I believe I am on the "path" to enlightenment as my obstacles have exponentially increased over the past few years. Every aspect of my "known" self is in question and even my talents are embarking on a taste of the humble.

Funny that you would think that being "enlightened" means that a person's life suddenly improves and becomes smoother in transition; nothing could be further from the truth.

Without questioning our World we will not know and without a struggle we will not grow.

I don't think telling you how my World has changed is going to make your own level of the mundane any more exciting so if bashing is your answer then by all means please feel better about yourself in the interim; or, try a little disruption on for a spell and see where that takes you.

Blessings to you in your Journey!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

My thoughts exactly,

The Enlightenment, also known as the Age of Reason, was a time when man began to use his reason to discover the world, casting off the superstition and fear of the medieval world. The effort to discover the natural laws which governed the universe led to scientific, political and social advances. Enlightenment thinkers examined the rational basis of all beliefs and in the process rejected the authority of church and state. Immanuel Kant expressed the motto of the Enlightenment well -- "Aude Sapere" (Dare to Think!).

www.historywiz.com...

Dare to think, exactly!! But wait.... David Icke also dare's to think and with him more conspiracy theorists who claim that the Jews did 9/11, and that homosexuals are somekind of a-sexual product of the illuminati (in attempt to reduce world population).

Well saying such things have nothing in common with "enlightment", it is just really dumb.
edit on 22-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Is inlightend he who receives information, to be inlightend, That is why the illuminati are illuminated they see the light.
or in other words they know things you do not.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ahh, another enlightend telling everyone that they are not enlightend, go figure.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Ahh, another enlightend telling everyone that they are not enlightend, go figure.

I did not say that I'm enlightend, only that I don't have the urge to call myself enlightend.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think this is a scan typ observ. thread to see who associates them selves with being enlightend. And by saying none are in the title its like fly paper to those trying to excel in their discoveries by attempting to pull ignorance out of some by attempting to strike a nerve some shouldnt have. It appears it is also associated with individuals who gather and relay data amongst themselves--in secret-- who feel they are the DAWNS and no others can be like them. Since they were taught and not Star bred it seems a nerve exist within the artificial leds. So Lucientz, 1 would not entertain it to much as its just way to lower density with antagonisim.. Also in the description I seen nothing in relation to the UNIVERSAL BRETHREN???? (MUST BE A CLUB THING)

And fyi No I am not A PeRsoN wearer. But LOVES the LIGHT!!!!!

Be well..
edit on 3/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join