It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul a NWO sleeper agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Is Ron Paul a NWO sleeper agent? I think he's an agent and a great actor. Why?

Why hasn't the nwo killed him yet?

Why do they let him get close to the FED and not kill him?

Usually legit and credible people get murdered why not him?

Seems strange.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I has thought this, but I have two ways of thinking. Either he is which is why he is still alive, or he has too many people following him, alot of them awake like many here on ATS. His death would mean people in the streets, and a REAL revolution, which would be good.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I can see both sides to the argument that RP is a NWO sleeper agent:

For: He is for ending the FED and re-establishing some form of gold standard which certainly has it;s points (getting there is the tricky part) and which is what the NWO wants so it can introduce a Global Bank Reserve Board and replace the USD with a global currency. His role could be the pied piper to lead the American public into this change. In addition, he fits the profile for a scientific governing elite (doctor, economist, etc). Also, he has been photographed giving masonic handshakes and the sign of the devil (but that could be the Texas "hook 'em horns!" sign also).

Against: He is on record as being Pro-Constitution in general; pro-second amendment and pro-property rights in particular. Plus he has publicly opposed America's involvement in the nwo influenced wars in the middle east.

Time will tell but having all bases covered with "controlled opposition" is part of the NWO playbook. IF not Ron Paul, then who else is a candidate for a sleeper agent? Alex Jones, Glenn Beck in the media perhaps but who in government could fit that role?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im thinking just the same. And why is he denying FEMA-camps?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelmi
Im thinking just the same. And why is he denying FEMA-camps?

Is there actual proof of fema camps or just random buildings people refer to as fema camps? I used to believe it but there has yet to be any real proof and thus in saying that, Ron Paul would lose his credibility if he did believe.

I personally think he is not an NWO guy. He is the hope for Americans that will never come true. He is the people's champ but he will never win because BOTH the Republican and Democrat party will not allow it. He says all the right things that most Americans want to voice but can't and yet when it comes to election, you'd think Ron Paul, who values America and traditions and the Constitution, would be a perfect fit for the Republican party but no. They don't want him.
edit on 22-3-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I think the internet and youtube is full of evidence. I havent seen with my own eyes but if i would live in USA i for sure would find out!
edit on 22-3-2011 by Kelmi because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Paul's voice has only recently begun reaching the wider audience it is reaching today. He was pretty obscure, considered a rightwing nut job until he began being heard condemning Bushes wars. He was a convenient conservative counter point to Bushes wavering popularity.

Under Bush, puplic consciousness continued it's flow to the right. As Bush's false patriotism and phony excuses for war lost their shine there was the threat of puplic consciousness slipping back in a left direction.

Fox , appearing to break with it's one note samba of Bush support, began interviewing Paul, which was picked up by more MSM. This move was to syphon off conservative consciousness farther to the right rather than let it slip to the left.

Never fear. no one controls Ron Paul. I've voted for him twice. But he is no threat to the PTB. His voice is modulated within the framework of the information flow. This machine will let him speak his mind to no real avail. It will pull him out and place him on a pedestal when it needs him. Just as it does with. Kuchinich.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What I don't get with many of the conspiracy theorist is many of them don't ever seem to know who or what is the conspirator?

There's plenty of people on here who think that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent and that other prominent conspiracy theorists are some sort of conspiracy wrapped in a conspiracy in a conspiracy...

I guess we can only value a person by there actions rather than find reasons why someone might be a conspirator in a conspiracy, conspiring to cover a conspiracy. Seems awful confusing.

But, I doubt the Paul's are evil.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just go to Google images and enter Ron Paul devil sign or Ron Paul Masonic handshake. You will see the evidence for yourself. He has also many times denied that there is anything questionable about the official story of 9/11.

Also, just look at his son and the things he believes in. The Ayn Rand BS. Ron Paul's son, US Senator Rand Paul, was in fact named after Ayn Rand by Ron Paul. That is ample evidence that Ron Paul is not what he pretends to be.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If he spoke out about FEMA Camps or 9/11 then he's either be assassinted (heart attack) or something illegal would be found on his PC as it was being repaired

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I hope you are joking. Rand is short for Randal. The so called "devil sign" is actually hand sign for "I love you".
If you were to judge a person by their actions, I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that Ron Paul is NWO anything?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

boondock-saint has a thread already that is very similar to this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
reply to post by Red Cloak

I hope you are joking. Rand is short for Randal. The so called "devil sign" is actually hand sign for "I love you".
If you were to judge a person by their actions, I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that Ron Paul is NWO anything?

Sure.

top topics

join