It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Bush will get Elected again...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I feel the Dems will fail to field a decent alternative...and unthinkable as it is...Bush will be re-elected...especially if they wait too late to get behind one candidate (as they usually do...). so far, the Dem's list is far from impressive as a list of candidates...with only one decent one on the bunch (Graham), and he has almost no name recognition....

VzH

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
For US soul, let s hope not.

The next President will inherit of a disastrous situation :
economic crisis (increasing debt, unemployement, $ fall...), rebuilding of diplomacy (to recover the lost of US traditional allies in EU) , UN crisis, Iraq administration, tensions in Middle East, perhaps also SARS...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VzH

For US soul, let s hope not.

The next President will inherit of a disastrous situation :
economic crisis (increasing debt, unemployement, $ fall...), rebuilding of diplomacy (to recover the lost of US traditional allies in EU) , UN crisis, Iraq administration, tensions in Middle East, perhaps also SARS...

It might not matter if both presidents are Skull & Bones members. I will be really mad then

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We better start looking at the candates now to see who is in secret societies.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I agree totally with Abstract's first statement: Bush wasn't elected the first time (just court-appointed before counting finished). He can't be "re-elected".

A good third party would sure make a difference.

The more progressive parliaments around the world (mostly Europe, Asia, also New Zealand) rely on proportionate representation - any party or interest group that commands 5% or more of the national vote is entitled to that representation in parliament. Governments are formed (in principle) through strategic alliances and co-operation on money supply.

I don't know the US constitution all that well, only the gibberish that goes on in funding, lobbying, campaigning and fixing elections. Is the US going to be stuck in this electoral rut forever?

How many decades would it take for decent electoral reform in the USA, and would either of the major parties allow it or are they both too corrupt?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I should of made this a poll?!?!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I shudder to think of Bush getting re-elected, but I am afraid it's going to happen unless...

A: Demotards get some backbone and play the mud-throwing game better then the Repigs.

or

B: The truth about 9/11, Iraq, the economy and the 2000 election is revealed and Bush gets impeached, or better yet, arrested and exiled to Baghdad. Him and all his buddies...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It doesnt matter who gets elected. Its the same pack of liars and traitors, no matter if they ride donkeys or elephants.

I know if Bush doesnt start looking itno domestic affairs and produce the weapons of mass destruction he promised everyone, hes gonna have one hell of a time finding something to stand on.

But the next prez might not be much beter either.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This thread discusses soon-to-be democratic candidate John Kerry. He's also part of the Skull and Bones club. The thread gets quite involved, but if you'd like to know more about it you might learn something by checking it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
he will win, he's probably more popular now than a year or two ago, and besides, i wouldn't expect a better replacement if i was you, you could even end up with someone worse than Bush

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Someone worse than Bush? You mean Libermann?

But seriously, I'd have to even vote for L-man over Bush. I'd cry for an hour afterward, but I'd do it. I really don't like Dubya that much. Heck, I'd probably vote for Cthulhu over Bush. At least he'll destroy you quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join