It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & Russia call for immediate cease-fire in Libya!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A lot of brainwashed people. If dictators are such a problem then why haven't we destroyed them all? Because of special gains they do for the united states that they can buy off and do illegaly all the while gaining profits/goods/etc

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I also say stop the bombing.

It's sad when I have to side with China and Russia in foreign policy decisions. Who even tells the US military to pull the trigger, is it even the President? Congress is completely obsolete, and we already knew that they don't speak for the American people. So this means we are quite removed from the decision making process, but mighty close to the battlefields.

Don't we have bigger fish to fry here at home? Where is the love of our own land and our own people these days? There is plenty of hate to go around to other people, but what about the love for our own welfare? Why isn't our own military working to clean up the Gulf of Mexico or working to stop Fukushima from totally melting down? This is just more insanity peddled by an antiquated system of mass mind control. There is no good reason to be involved in someone else's business when our own affairs are in such lowly shambles.

Here is an excellent look at this new war as simply more belligerent resource hoarding veiled in a never-ending 'humanitarian conflict.'

www.activistpost.com...

What can we do now that we have reached a point in history where the guys with the biggest guns get to take the rest of us to war as they pick and choose?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Our intrest has changed since the demolish of Japan. Economicly speaking war= profits. Japans economy is no longer helping the U.S. So we must go to war to recover our loses
edit on 22-3-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This will be the tip of the iceberg that is called WW3

It's certainly possible. I started a thread about this quote William Hague made today and was surprised at the lack of interest shown. He said...

"We are only in the early stages of what is happening in North Africa and the Middle East. It is already set to overtake the 2008 financial crisis and 9/11 as the most important development of the early 21st century, and is likely to bring some degree of political change in all countries in the Arab world."

He clearly thinks this is more than just a few rebels and a no-fly zone. I would say an all-out regional war is quite likely. WW3........well that depends on Russia and China.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Simple...if the US says no then you can guarantee we are walking into the beginning of WW3. US is so damn iggnorant it would not surprise me at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin032188
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It actually is big in Might because the pansy US government would never ever gather up enough balls to attack that Ship or even try to block its path. The Chineese have enough troops and reserves to put an armed guard on every man and woman in the U.S.

Not a country to piss around with. If China says stop, they mean it. Russia is also ordering a Ceasefire. The bible says trouble will come out of the north and the east in the midst of this mess in Libya, Egypt, and ancient Ethiopia. The prophecy is in Daniel 11. Verse 45 i think, would have to look it up.

How many times have the Chinese and Russians opposed to the actions of the West?

How many times have the west actually listened or done something about the East's concern?

They're all part of the same gang. One plays the role of the hero and the other the villian. Common you should know by now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by minkey53
I don't know, maybe the word OIL comes into it?

I think it's Cash and Gold.

Gadhaffi has $20Billion in cash
and an untold stash of gold.

It seems the US may want it's
money and gold back.

edited to correct Gadhaffi's worth
edit on 3/22/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

And how much do you think it costs to get the 20BN plus the untold amount of gold ?

A Lot of our money sir
Perhaps a lot more than the actual Prize or Trophy

edit on 22-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Much was discussed in revelation about Libya, being one of the little horns, that and Egypt. the other was Ethiopia, which i see no connections in lately.

Look at this map strategicly speaking we can see the connections. Democracy has fled the Egypt, we hold a strong hold in Afgan and Iraq, we are also in Afgan. If we conquer libya we have a full circle around israel also. Plus we have to add that turkey is on our side as well. any other countries I am forgetting? Look at the strategy

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by jude11

I did not know about the Great Man-made River Project until now and, after checking out your links, it makes me think there's a lot more going on under the surface than what we have been told.

Thank you for this much needed information. It puts a vast new persective on the 'revolution'.

Yeah, been reading about this and it seems that it is definitely something being covered up in the MSM. It's not difficult to see that we CAN survive without oil if the SHTF. Been done longer than we have been using oil.

People have survived weeks and sometimes a few months with no food but people start dying after only 4 days of no water.

More info on the Water Project in Lybia...

ayearforwater.blogspot.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

peakwater.org...

www.economist.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hydropolitics is an issue of the world

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
They're all part of the same gang. One plays the role of the hero and the other the villian. Common you should know by now.

that ALL changes when a double cross ends in
a loss of a very large sum of money and gold
and oil.

And just where do you think Tunisia's Bin Ali's $5B
wealth went to when he was ousted??

Where did Mubarek's $40B go to when he was
ousted ???

Where will Gahdaffi's $20B go to when he is ousted??

It sure won't go to China and Russia if the US gets it first.
That's the double cross.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

A lot of brainwashed people. If dictators are such a problem then why haven't we destroyed them all? Because of special gains they do for the united states that they can buy off and do illegaly all the while gaining profits/goods/etc

Because when people attempt to do so, peacefully or otherwise, they tend to get shot at? Most people in dictator run countries live in daily fear of their lives, and cant speak out against their oppressors. Its not because they dont or wont, its because they actually cant. Their governments hoard the wealth and resources, they have stockpiles of weapons and they make life so hard that joining the military is one of the very few ways to get fed.

Its no different in the west, we are brainwashed and controlled just as much, but here its less stick and more carrot. For all the "freedoms" we have the majority cant see the truth right in front of their eyes. Westerners are kept in a state of ignorance.

Worldwide, the enemy of the people is our governments, who are corrupt beyond redemption. There is a force of real darkness at work. People who murder countless people and animals, and destroy the planet for their own personal gain.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

you seem to forget America is armed to the teeth with crazy budwieser guzzling hillbillies with outrageous stockpiles of ammunition and firearms... besides the fact that if we go they go... it will be a matter of time before you go as well... the world wont survive an all out nuclear war... use some common sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Quite simply I see the problem as this...EGOS!

All the powers have them and get rankled when slapped in the face. So what happens if China, Russia, India etc keep telling the US to stop and they refuse?

Answer: Bruised egos and that is a dangerous situation. How long will these nations stand being told to shut up and being treated as if they don't matter? Not too much longer is my guess and I think we're seeing the start of it.

All because of egos.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And how much do you think it costs to get the 20BN plus the untold amount of gold ?

A Lot of our money sir
Perhaps a lot more than the actual Prize or Trophy

u missed the point.
the expense is shared by multiple countries
whom our own MIC sold the weapons to.
France, UK, Denmark, etc... all bought
those bombs from us. But are using them
for the US to get it's money and gold
from Gadhaffi. So the US is pimping
those allies for our agenda.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

that ALL changes when a double cross ends in
a loss of a very large sum of money and gold
and oil.
And just where do you think Tunisia's Bin Ali's $5B
wealth went to when he was ousted??
Where did Mubarek's $40B go to when he was
ousted ???
Where will Gahdaffi's $20B go to when he is ousted??
It sure won't go to China and Russia if the US gets it first.
That's the double cross.

So you're saying this is nothing more than a broad day light robbery to payoff debt? Sorta like a local thug going to local 7-eleven to payoff some outstanding debt incurred on the street playing basketball game ? (From the movie...white men cant jump)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
[
Worldwide, the enemy of the people is our governments, who are corrupt beyond redemption. There is a force of real darkness at work. People who murder countless people and animals, and destroy the planet for their own personal gain.

Nothing is wrong with any government or a monarchy for that matter, it is the person in charge. People have been killing each other way before Cain and Abel, but let this be known. People who murder animals, and the planet that to me in my opinion sounds like nature to me. Murder is probably the greatest unnatural darkness of the world.

Their is no such thing as freedom as long as I harvest this body of mind. I am forced to drink, eat and sleep. This is not freedom, no such thing in this world.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Much was discussed in revelation about Libya, being one of the little horns, that and Egypt. the other was Ethiopia, which i see no connections in lately.

Look at this map strategicly speaking we can see the connections. Democracy has fled the Egypt, we hold a strong hold in Afgan and Iraq, we are also in Afgan. If we conquer libya we have a full circle around israel also. Plus we have to add that turkey is on our side as well. any other countries I am forgetting? Look at the strategy

Interesting you mention the little horns. Check this image:

news.bbcimg.co.uk...

That is freaky.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Interesting you mention the little horns. Check this image:

news.bbcimg.co.uk...

That is freaky.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just take a look... seriously.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My opinion:

What the hell do we all think we are doing? Im no fan of crazy uncle Gaddafi, but he has shown tremendous restraint in the face of a coalition of countries who just bomb him with no definition and seek to destroy his country for less than just reasons.I hear reported we aided in murdering his own son.. and he replies with restraint. WHo is the madman here again? He is NO worse than a multitude of other dictators we look down upon from our white marble pedestal, but he is the one we ( NATO, US, France, Etc) have decided to single out. There is NO hidden agenda anymore.. you cant get any more blatant than this. Or any more incompetent for that matter. Where we when Iranians revolted? WHy is Libya any more deserving of our loving motive of bombing them into democracy when Iran was not. Hmm... resources perhaps? He made NO aggressive move on NATO or UN countries. So what exactly is our justification in our part in this again?

The world helped make us the Dog of War monster we have become and chosen to be... its perhaps time for the dog to bite its handlers and use the might we have amassed and developed to bring real peace. No one could oppose us if we went balls out.Not even a coalition against us. We have used none of our might other trhan pathetic police actions and Bush's sad little shock and awe war against an enemy with no teeth in decades upon decades. No one underestimates our capabilities in reality, they just assume we're on a tight leash. WHo are these fools using our military for this travesty? NATO, UN, our own damned administration.. and its time to end them all IMO. WW3 will come to our own shores if we sit idly by and cluck our tongues and do nothing nmore. The Oath Keepers are making noise.. and a lot of it.I hope that everyone has opened their eyes to what we have become and resolve to get back on the right course... even if it is initially painful. We can not expect to have allowed these things to occur and not feel pain in setting them right. We have a real rare opportunity at this very moment.. I fear it will pass without being used appropriately.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join