China & Russia call for immediate cease-fire in Libya!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Please refer my country separate from our government, we hate our government and an uprising is on the build, we are one of the most tolerant countries on the planet, give it time and we will snap.

Jamie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So nuclear weapons. Is that a "worst case" scenario?

Jamie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by lewman

Please refer my country separate from our government, we hate our government and an uprising is on the build, we are one of the most tolerant countries on the planet, give it time and we will snap.

Jamie

I wish I could give this a million stars!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thank you good sir/madam

Jamie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Jamie

how worse would you like it to be??

I am NOT saying they will do it.

I'm just saying it's possible.

This was the entire reason for
the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin032188
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It actually is big in Might because the pansy US government would never ever gather up enough balls to attack that Ship or even try to block its path. The Chineese have enough troops and reserves to put an armed guard on every man and woman in the U.S.

Not a country to piss around with. If China says stop, they mean it. Russia is also ordering a Ceasefire. The bible says trouble will come out of the north and the east in the midst of this mess in Libya, Egypt, and ancient Ethiopia. The prophecy is in Daniel 11. Verse 45 i think, would have to look it up.

What a joke!!!

Go ahead you bastard CCP. When you start meddling in another nation's collective desire for freedom, that's when you own slaves will start tearing your corrupt and mass murdering illegitimate gov apart, That's the best time and excuse while you are busy meddling to get every of our fellow brothers and sisters to wake up to the reality of your RULE!

I remember the recent earthquake in China, where the PLA troops were mobalised to rescue those alive there. They would pick up strangers' daughters and sons and give them comfort and relief. THESE are the real troops of the PLA, never to harm their own people, except for mecenaries from far regions.

Rest assured, when the time comes to uprise the CCP, which is sooner than later due to their stupidity in supporting the beast, other troops are not gonna sit idly by and watch their own families slaugthered AGAIN as in TianAnMen, as the uprising will be massive against the inequalities the masses had faced with the corrupt CCP bootlicking admistrators well versed in 'Guanxi' ( connections to the top ccp dog).

I am only a insignificant nobody here, but fortunately, there are millions others like me that is within China and chinese dispora countries that will be talking, reacting, to seize the opportunity to gain their freedom from the illegimate mass murdering rulers.

It sure is gonna big, I promise, but not in the way the corrupted commie bastards are expecting.

edit on 22-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
i just hope for the people in the uk to turn against those in power as it is the uk who started this bs and now we have to watch this crap on the news and see these cringeworthy front pages of the murdoch owned news papers, while their are much worse atrocities going on in yemen, lebanon,palestine and the ivory coast but we dont get involved there.
its a joke.

UK and American Governments are as bad as each other dont just play the blame game!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Jamie

the Cold War.

Fair point, but what I meant was, on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that things could flare up given that China has asked for an immediate cease-fire, backed by Russia which has also asked the same. (10 being the most )
Jamie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I've been somewhat surprised at how many pro-Gaddafi people there are on ATS.
While I'm totally wise to all the manipulations of western governments, that doesn't minimize the fact that the Libyan people need to be free from Gaddafi, and if nothing was done, they would be slaughtered to preserve the dictatorial regime.

And screw those two-faced Arab governments that wanted this then did an about face as soon as Gadaffi makes false claims that the west is only there killing hospital workers and children (like that makes any sense).

Actually, I don't see people here as being Pro Gaddafi but rather Anti-War and Anti-Corruption that is leading the World into a conflict that 99% of the World citizens don't want, but is under the control of the 1% of TPTB that profit from illegal Wars.
edit on 22-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Fair point, but what I meant was, on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that things could flare up given that China has asked for an immediate cease-fire, backed by Russia which has also asked the same. (10 being the most )
Jamie

My best guess

this would be about a 5

if you have a naval encounter
off the coast of Libya, you would
up the ante to about a 7

a Gulf of Tonkin type incident
would not be good.

link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

i am from england and i was hoping for the people here to revolt against the govwernment. sorry if my post was confusing

link   
reply to post by jude11

Simple Grandstanding by China and Russia trying to look like the good guys... pffft.

They had their opportunity to say or do something at the UN by blocking the action.

What did they do?
Abstain

Too bad China/Russia.

edit on 22-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Jamie

the Cold War.

Jamie

1 out of 10.

If it ends up with US forces on the ground in Libya then maybe 2 out of 10. China and Russia ALWAYS say these kinds of things regarding US aggression. However, this time they didn't even use their veto power, so they're just going through the motions.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

maybe I'm wrong but
i thought that carrier cruise
missile was only a land based
firing platform which means
it hasn't been formatted on
Chinese Navy Vessels yet.

I doubt that any of us would really know the true capabilities of the Chinese navy; but it seems awful ballsy for them to be tromping into the Med Sea without "something" up their sleeve.

So a little speculation here, that's why I said "maybe" carrying that upgraded Sunburn type missile (for lack of the exact name at this point). I saw what was described as a pic of it not too long ago and it didn't look so big that it wouldn't go on a ship platform.

Anyone with better info. please add. Thanks
edit on 22-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: clarify

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They knew what was at stake with at their own social issues at homeground when they took the vote.

Ceasefire now? go ahead, best reason and earlier freedom for their masses long denied of freedom. Don't just send one pathetic little ship into the gulf. I DARE them to send more and troops as well!!

edit on 22-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The only reason China and Russia want a cease fire is because, who do you think is one of the purchasers of their arms? You guessed it..Libya.

MOSCOW, — Russia will supply Libya with weapons worth a total of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars, said Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Saturday. “It’s not only for small arms and light weapons,” said Putin, adding that the contract was signed on Friday evening. However, the prime minister did not specify which kinds of armament were included in the contract

Local media earlier reported that a package of contracts worth 2 billion dollars for the delivery of Russian Su-35 Flanker-C multirole fighter jets and S-300 PMU-2 air-defense missile systems might be signed between Russia and Libya, during a Jan. 26-27 visit of Libyan Defense Minister Younis Jaber to Moscow. Citing Russian state arms exporter Rosoboronexport, the RIA Novosti news agency reported that Russia had five ongoing military contracts with Libya, including “military equipment for its ground

www.armybase.us...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
kinda grabs you by the booboo when you think about the magnitude of whats possible. China, you kick my dog , please do not eat my dog. Russia you drunk bastards! smell heavy like vadka! We dont drink that [SNIP]! I'll be here telling you again do not eat my dog. Ok enough of that everyone here needs to pay close attention to whats going on in the middle east... if they arent already.
edit on 22-3-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: i no want my dog kicked
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-3-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Circumvention of Censors. Please Review this link
edit on 24-3-2011 by TheBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Simple Grandstanding by China and Russia trying to look like the good guys... pffft.
They had their opportunity to say or do something at the UN by blocking the action.
What did they do?
Abstain
Too bad China/Russia.

hey Slayer, thanks for chiming in

but I thought it had already been established
that the plan that the Security Council voted
for and what actually happened in Libya
were 2 different Plans of action.

So, NO, Russia and China did NOT abstain
on what actually occurred in Libya.

That's like you ordering a Pepperoni Pizza
and what was delivered to your door was
a cheese pizza. Would you be happy with that?
me thinks not

link   
I must say that I am surprised by the amount of Gaddafi supporters as well. This Leader/Dictator has been a tyrant for sometime now. In terms that many of us may better understand on ATS, SHTF in Libya. The reasons we are over there are multi faceted. Propaganda 101, "The Liberation of the Libyan people." Ok, I can understand that, give the masses a reason they can easily compute.The other is for strategic and economic reasons, which are not spoken of the same way but are known non the less. I know this angers some, but when "SHTF!" globally, you will hear no one complaining about us having the upper hand.

China, Russia, and North Korea, all ordering Cease Fires, is of no surprise. Number one, look at how they treat their citizens vs. the citizens of France, Britain and America. It is no surprise that we are speaking of humanity, while capitalizing on our ulterior motives in the background.
China, Russia, and NK, have similar strategic and economic motives, but look to strengthen their Government bonds by supporting Gaddafi and his stay in power.

link   
This is shaping up to bring about WW3 indeed, funny thing is Russia will betray China to thier very doom... All the ducks in a row... China never recovers from what happens to them if this plays out ... this has been run over 100 milion times... Can they really be this foolish? I hope they are....

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join