It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & Russia call for immediate cease-fire in Libya!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
SAS have been in libya for at least 3 weeks, its been widely reported here in the UK, and boots on the ground was never excluded from the UN resolution, which some people dont realise, only an occupying force similar to iraq is excluded, but a non occupying ground force is still viable and still a very very big possiblity.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree.

Its hard to believe that we don't have special force units on the ground tracking and meeting with key figures. They may not be American special forces but I would think there are boots on the ground.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, well, well, well.....

Now doesn't this all feels very very staged?, this was clearly planned and i'm not going to bother explaining as to why as its probably already to late for that, because i very much doubt russia & china have not already got a response of sorts planned for if the answer they get is no.

edit on 22-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This quote made me laugh....

"Some Italian politicians sought to settle old colonial scores by cynically noting that if France was allowed to lead this mission, it would get all the Libyan oil contracts and Italy would get all the Libyan refugees"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
This quote made me laugh....

"Some Italian politicians sought to settle old colonial scores by cynically noting that if France was allowed to lead this mission, it would get all the Libyan oil contracts and Italy would get all the Libyan refugees"

while you may be correct

it is very bad to know that they are
already splitting the spoils of war
even before the last bullet is fired.

Prime example that this is NOT
about protecting civilians.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
France and Italy fued

Tough....

Arab League left out

They are too busy trying to keep their collective Governments from falling apart...

Russia and China order a halt

YAWN!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

lmao

I was wondering where you wandered off to.
I was about to send out the MP's to see
if ya went AWOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I have said many times that as long as the NWO is taking out leaders why stop with just Africa and places like the middle east? How are Europeans, Brits and Americans going to feel when they come taking out and replacing our leaders?

This is a very scary thread, one that makes me want to get my butt back out to the gardens and pull weeds for the food that is ready to plant.

I may not be able to change what the politicians and the military forces are trying to do, but i can place one foot in front of the other eeach and every day to first love and cherish my family and freedoms, and then to keep busy doing all I can to create beauty and food for everyone in my little place on this planet.

Gotta go direct the tractor work.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

France and Italy fued

Tough....

Arab League left out

They are too busy trying to keep their collective Governments from falling apart...

YAWN!

wow, does this type mentality seem a lil
egotistical and selfish? Seems to show
that nobody else's opinions other than
us Americans count for a hill of beans.
Americans are not the only nationality
in the world.

Can't believe I said that cuz I'm an American, lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

France and Italy fued

Tough....

Arab League left out

YAWN!

in the world.

Yeah but when yer right, yer right. Doesn't mean you have to be outside the US to see what is on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

in the world.

Was I wrong?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by jude11

I have said many times that as long as the NWO is taking out leaders why stop with just Africa and places like the middle east? How are Europeans, Brits and Americans going to feel when they come taking out and replacing our leaders?

This is a very scary thread, one that makes me want to get my butt back out to the gardens and pull weeds for the food that is ready to plant.

I may not be able to change what the politicians and the military forces are trying to do, but i can place one foot in front of the other eeach and every day to first love and cherish my family and freedoms, and then to keep busy doing all I can to create beauty and food for everyone in my little place on this planet.

Gotta go direct the tractor work.

That's just it...the NWO is NOT America or any other nation for that matter. It is WORLD.

TPTB are most likely not even citizens of any Country but rather just owners of everything that is within them. Hydro, Water, Minerals, Food, Medicine and on and on etc.

That's where a lot of people are wrong. Assuming that the NWO is America allows a great many Americans to think that the US is invincible when it is just another piece of real estate.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

SAS have been in libya for at least 3 weeks, its been widely reported here in the UK, and boots on the ground was never excluded from the UN resolution, which some people dont realise, only an occupying force similar to iraq is excluded, but a non occupying ground force is still viable and still a very very big possiblity.

No it is not

Never was

And never will be

Only the conspiracy theorist are saying that & Gaddafi, have you not been listening to every single PM/president of the coalition? nobody would support it (worldwide) and nobody at home would support it, nobody wants it apart from as i said the conspiracy nuts

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Calm down. This is not the start of WW3, or a nuclear attack. You really think China, who has mostly played a non-aggressive military role during the past century's major conflicts including both world wars, would want to wage a war with the countries that consume the majority of their products, over a country of which they have no significant ties? Doesn't make any sense. If it were Taiwan, I'd be worried.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Was I wrong?

well in all fairness
maybe you should ask
someone who is non-American.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

No it is not

Never was

And never will be

Only the conspiracy theorist are saying that & Gaddafi, have you not been listening to every single PM/president of the coalition? nobody would support it (worldwide) and nobody at home would support it, nobody wants it apart from as i said the conspiracy nuts

Nobody supported the no fly zone at the start either.... dont believe everything they say

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Its the US that will have problems with its people.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This war is a mess from the very beginning. Reaction of Russia and China cause this was a trap for western European countries. They are in the ONZ, they voted yes and now are against with all Arabs. What a surprise. I'm happy that Poland is not involved in this war. This is first war we are not automatically involved fore long time.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Edit - I should really read articles before responding!
edit on 22-3-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Why call for a ceasefire now?

WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY WHEN the libyans were ruthlessly EXTERMINATED by the CCP's buddy Gaddafi????!!!

Oh wait...birds of a feather flock together. These 2 govs had never CARED about humanity, except for their own rule. TianAnMen massacres must had been lost to their memory.

Perhaps it is time for the chinese masses to stage an immediate uprising? Need no further evidence on how the illegitimate CCP ruler intends to rule china with bullets, paid off the backs of the our fellow chinese brothers and sisters!!!

Your government has never cared about humanity, except for their own rule.

What's your point? There's only a select few countries who cannot take the moral high ground against Russia and China. America is one of them. Hell, the American government can't even claim moral high ground when compared with the Taliban.

Tell Barry to leave the Libyan people alone. Disgust at Libyans having a revolution and Western nations intervening to make sure the Libyan rebels never see power!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join