It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have been trolling around this site for the past year on and off, and it seems everytime I come here, I want to make my voice here heard more and more. So I figured it was time to nut up or shut up. # is about to hit the fan, and people need to realize this. Training and preparedness are NECESSITIES for the American people. We are too focused on Dancing with the Stars and damn basketball games and getting obese than with the real issues that concern our LIFE. I look forward to being a part of this site and the intellectual output it will provide me in getting ideas out, as well as the discussions and debates that happen here.

ODM88

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well thank goodness you stopped trolling and finally pulled in that fish!!!

WELCOME TO ATS!

Enjoy your stay...

peace

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Outdoorsman88

Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy it here..

Cya around.

link   

Hopefully you were "lurking" around ATS vs. "trolling" before joining....

Anyways, glad you took the plunge. Welcome to ATS!

link   
as that one man has sung!
"Trolololololololol" "haahahahaha hooo"

link   
Good for you!! I did the same thing for a while, just read what was going on, then more and more I felt the need to contribute...

I totally agree with what you have said... we need to turn off the cable and wake america up

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think there are a decent amount of people realizing this and doing what they think may help for situations. I myself have gotten certain things for survival needs as well as learning how to grow food. I assume I cant be the only one that is doing so either.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Welcome. Hey I may be a bit chunky but I can still hold my own.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Definantly not... I am starting my own garden for the first time ever, also reading up on raising a few chickens... getting out in the wilderness and hiking/camping instead of sitting infront of the computer playing WOW all day... Hiking is really getting my legs into great shape, and im also carrying a heavy camping bag to help me get used to carrying real weight on my back if I ever had to change locations by foot...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.. I just joined yesterday and I too had been browsing the forums and wanted to join.... I already have chickens, but I just recently purchased hogs to butcher and I will be planting a garden this year. I can and freeze vegetables, stews, and soups... I am preparing. My children find it humorous but I feel that something is happening with this earth of ours and I would rather be prepared for something and nothing happen, than be prepared for nothing and something happen.... The canning is great to start if you have not done it before, it also soothes frailed nerves and gives you a feeling of accomplishment...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hi Outdoorsman88, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi Outdoorsman88!
Glad you've decided to join us

We're just getting started with the All Things Survival radio show - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Of course there are always the survival threads, just look under "forums" and scroll down till you see "survival".
There are many, many good and useful threads in there.
Hopefully you will soon be a contributor to them.
Welcome to ATS!

~Asktheanimals

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Welcome!

I guess the spiritual awakening is just more and more obvious in society these days, many people all over the world are waking up with a feeling that something is happening(and revolutions don´t need to be violent anymore, people see through that too), and it is happening faster and faster and one needs to position oneself and become a better person.

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion).

I have a new thread about modern research on reincarnation being real and researchable here, I recommend people to read it if they have a few minutes to spare:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join