It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to strip Obama of Peace Prize.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

In that case, I would suggest writing to the Nobel Prize committee.

We can complain on ATS but what good is that going to do?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Obama and Bush are both duds, one can't speak or defend the country (bush) and the other is just worried about having fancy parties, and appealing to Mexico and the south American countries. Pull out US troops out of the middle east. They don't want to be their and the middle east doesn't want them to be their. Its not that hard of a choice.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree with you. I believe it is very possible and I am just as worried as everybody else about this unneeded conflict! All I am saying is at least give it a little bit of time before rushing to judgement on the situation. It's obviously a difficult situation and does Obama and Allies have a legitimate successful resolution on hand? Probably not but in most cases an initial resolution usually doesn't! But maybe just maybe, if Obama plays his cards right, we may be able to make it out of this with our head above water without causing more conflict with the rest of the pissed off US hating countries out there. Sorry if I come off like an idiot, I am just a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I would much prefer a call to do something that MATTERS.... How about a call to end world hunger or cancer or AIDS or war or poverty?

He got an award... So what? Don't you think there are much more important things to worry about, aside from whether or not he deserved it?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It's a little more difficult than that but I have the same interest as you. We should have been out of there a long time ago. I guess someone is still making a dirty profit off our hard earned money!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don’t know it seems kind of tacky to award it then take it away. For example if some guy worked for decades to cure a disease and a new method comes up making it obsolete. Should he then turn it back in? There is no way Obama was deserving then, or now. But that’s what they get when they want to be political, with a prize that’s supposed to acknowledge efforts to better humanity. I partially think it was to spite Bush upon his exit and elude to him as the anti-peace sort. Little did they know it would be more of the same. Who would thunk it?

It would be hilarious if Obama flat out refused to surrender it. “You want it back, you peace lovers. Just come and try to take it!”

edit on 3/23/2011 by JakesterL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I kinda agree. I think people should keep an eye on what is going on in Libya though! I just think that when we are in between conflicts (not that the Iraq-Afghan conflict is over, just when its quiet) we should keep our minds set on what we can do to change the world in ways that WE can, instead of thinking about what kind of uprising will occur next. It's ok to guess around a little bit but people shouldn't let that be all they do! IMO

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by uscitizen859

I agree, but my other past times are obsessing over aliens and music. So why not?

How much of this caught everyone off guard? I think there should be much more speculation and not on the obvious, but the improbable as well. A year ago would anyone have guessed the Middle East would be as it is now? But even suggested lightly it opens the possibility no matter how slight, to be proactive and not purely reactionary.
edit on 3/23/2011 by JakesterL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video? Obama lies 7 times in under 2 minutes.

This was during has campaign.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This was while he was PRESIDENT!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ATS has had a field day with this topic, here is one I thought might do well here:

It is started by WorldObserver a member since 06:

This question was asked on 2 websites I visited today, and the results speak for themselves:

ninemsn.com.au...
yes 27032
no 39629

Facebook

From 220,795 votes:

YES 15.5 %

NO 81.8 %

MAYBE 2.7 %

So looks like this may blow up in Obamas face - a real backfire!

Thank god people are starting to wake up to the NWO tricks and games.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by antar because: Oops, edit to say I think he did not deserve it at all at all. No.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The real question should be: Does Bush/Chaney need to be prosecuted? Anybody who would say no, really has no right saying anything about Obama. Name one thing that Obama has done (that affects the American People) that even compares to Bush's lies that still has us in an unnecassary (spelling???) war that has cost numerous lives. Stop talking about Obama if you don't have anything legitimate to say! He didn't ask for the Nobel and even said he wasn't worthy. Do you think Michael Phelps should give back his gold medals because he smoked a little weed? I don't. It's ok to hate Obama, just talk about something else besides the damn Nobel Peace Prize. Be a patriot and back your President even if he is wrong sometimes. At least everything that comes out of his mouth isn't a lie unlike the last Crookident! With all do respect.....GROW UP!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nope.

It's just the "supposed" winners who are rewriting History to their liking.

The Russians are saying "hold-on, not so fast, let me see your birth-certificate while you're at it, comrade."

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Obama force Purdue Pharma to reformulate Oxycontin and the new Schedule II narcotic now has it's medicine encased in a waxy substance...that passes thru your body and isn't absorbed.

Obama's did this so all the people in America with cancer or severe pain from trauma/spine injuries will die of organ failure from their pain.

The Peace Prize Winner is doing a Holocaust to cull the herd in America. The majority of people in America with Cancer and spine injuries with severe pain are White.

Look at the +1 million foreigners Obama's giving new US citizenship to every year. He's changing America's Demographics....putting more Islamic people into America to take over and prevent the Latino Majority from taking power in 2020 when they are the majority. It was part of his dirty deal with the Saudi Royal Family to get them to stop that "we aren't accepting US dollars for oil anymore and starting the Gulf Monetary Union"
edit on 26-3-2011 by Pervius because: Critical Thinking is a must

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
People really need to learn to relax.

Good god, no matter what this president does, someone has their panties in a bunch about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
reply to post by antar

Name one thing that Obama has done (that affects the American People) that even compares to Bush's lies that still has us in an unnecassary (spelling???) war that has cost numerous lives.

Simple. Expanding on all of the evils that Bush has done. For everything evil that you claim is caused by Bush, I can show how Obama has expanded on it.

Take that undeserved Peace Prize away, Hitler deserved it more than Obama.
edit on 26-3-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join