It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana ex lover held in drug arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Another shock from Princess Diana's love life, comes today in the form of the arrest of James Hewitt. Mr. Hewitt was arrested on wednesday for possesion of Class A drugs.

news.bbc.co.uk
James Hewitt, ex-lover of Diana, Princess of Wales, has been arrested on suspicion of being in possession of a Class A drug, Scotland Yard have said.
Mr Hewitt, 46, was arrested on Wednesday night after officers went to a bar in south west London, following a call to the police.

A woman, 37, is also in custody after being arrested, on suspicion of supplying a Class A drug.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The last thing the Royal Family needs is another scandel relating to either Diana, Charles or even there sons. I think it was Harry who was found to be taking drugs at one point, maybe a possible connection there?

I honestly think that cause Diana's death was so sudden and still a bit mysterious in certain areas, they start pointing at things saying that he knew her so possibly she was doing it too. I cant understand why they just dont leave her be.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Excellent post Gryffen

I think it would be excellent time now to call for the end of the monarchy because all we see now is more scandals related to them. In the last 20 years, the Queen has complained cause she has to pay tax, Conspiracy surrounding Diana's death, drug scandals and Charles caught doing another guy

Don't you just love the Royal Family

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi Gryffen

I'm not familiar with U.K. drug laws. Wasn't Harry busted for smoking dope.
But, if Hewitt is busted for a more serious drug Fleet St will have a field day.
And the public will be fed by main-stream media to link Diana to these alleged
drugs...'was she on the same drugs too'?.

Was Dodi Al-Fayed condoning her drug use, IF she was using Class A drugs?
I'm interested to see how the Royal media respond to these allegations.
Sanc'.

new topics

join