It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Libyan War End on May 1st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok to start with I was not sure which forum to put this in so I decided to put it here! This didn't come to me in a dream or from aliens and I can not see into the future!

I came to this conclusion after reading through this thread March 19th What Ritual is Going on Here and doing additional research on the web.

MARCH 19, 2011 OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003 BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

On March 20th, 2003, President Bush launched the bombing of Baghdad at 5:50 Baghdad time. This lasted until March 21st. It was called “shock and awe” by the mainstream media. But, according to the mystery religion this date is known as the Eve of Ostara, more commonly known as the Spring or Vernal Equinox.

The war was promptly ended on May 1, 2003 (day of “Mission Accomplished”). This date is known on the druidic calendar as Beltane, or Walpurgis Night. It was named after the pagan goddess of fertility. From March 20th to May 1st, the pagan ritual is to give blood to the Earth and renew life to the goddess of fertility.

Occultists worship the Goddess of the Earth, Gaea, on this day. The druids knew this date as the Spring Fertility Rites, the Day of Feast. What better time for them to declare a bloody war than on the days of a ritual sacrifice and end it exactly when the pagan ritual ends.

quote taken from the documentary Kymatica

So my conclusion was the coalition will end the war on May 1st when the pagan ritual will end!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this war is just a big show...so theres no war

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Neat idea, I personally don't buy into the Luciferian idea but, what do i know?
We will see how this works out and if so, i will rethink the Luci concept.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'll put my balls out on the table and stand with you on this one as I think you've nailed it.
Right on the money.
These bastards are practicing occult majik.
We are on to them.
they believe doing things at certain times gives them occult powers and maybe it does, who knows.

It is at least good to know the playbook they use and to be able to call their next move everytime.
It also becomes undeniable proof that they actually ARE occultists.

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
you should have asked "will the nukes start falling on the first or may" or "will more planes be blown up" but sense i am here i will say no it will not end , in fact we have stirred up a beehive, or hornets,maybe red-ants?for our next target, could be, if they attack/ kill their own is any Mideast county or any country for that matter, did any one catch the NK SK throw bottles at you snippet? seems to me that, we the US,is just itching for a new war.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
wouldnt it have been perfect to invade iraq now. america would have a good reason to and with all the arab uprisings, saddam must go crazy and suppress his people. what a perfect time, but bush couldnt wait...

new topics

top topics

join