It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Underwater Anomalies: Florida, Cuba, Japan!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sashromi

Dont get me wrong i am a firm believer that cities from the past have been lost to the water.
And i believe a lot of the pic's in this thread are what they appear to be.

But please stop spreading the "There's no straight lines in nature" crap.
Another example Pyrite
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d80c67364ac.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26/3/2011 by SvenTheBerserK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

all the picture are very interesting.
But i think for that pyramid structure off Japan is more logically an alien base and not a sunken city.
Crazy?
it would explain that so many UFOs just dive straight into oceans/lakes and are also sighted coming straight out of water.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Great Thread! where did u get the idea to post this?just wondering

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrcancerman

Great Thread! where did u get the idea to post this?just wondering

Whilst scuba diving in a lake! Here's more to gorge on....

Off the shores of Alexandria, Egypt

It is believed that earthquakes over 1,500 years ago were responsible for casting this into the sea, along with artifacts, statues and other parts of Cleopatra’s palace.

mystery.bf-1.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

A statue of Hapi, the god of the Nile flood,
retrieved from the sea.

Treasures of the ancient sunken city of Herakleion off the coast of Egypt have been revealed to the public for the first time. A joint Franco-Egyptian team of underwater archaeologists displayed some of their most spectacular finds at a press conference in Alexandria. Herakleion was Egypt's main port in the time of the pharaohs.

One of the myriad Hapi
statues brought ashore

This 3D image was created by Dean Clarke from data obtained from deep-sea sonar imaging:

interpretation of Cuba's underwater pyramid located
in the Yucatan Channel.

Yonaguni Underwater Structure, Off The Coast Of Southern Japan....

groups.yahoo.com...
www.andrewcollins.com...

edit on 27-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Your pyrite examples doesn't quite have as much moral force as you seem to think, Another maxim of military geography is that slopes greater than 45 degrees don't occur in nature, which is why slopes of 45 degrees are rated as a 100% slope. What you are getting wrapped around the axle on are the exceptions rather than the rules. Yes, there are obviously a few outlaying objects or natural occurances (like the Giant's Steps in Ireland) which are indeed straight, or things like volcanoes, or step plateaus that are over 45 degree slopes. But as in any maxim, these are meant to be a general guide. And in that regard are very useful.

Having personally viewed thousands of aerial photos, I can tell you with absolute certainty that nearly everytime one sees a prolonged straight line its a man-made feature. I don't even see how you could argue against that. So although you may find an occasional rock that has a seemingly straight edge, the occurance of these over prolonged distances is a good clue to that fact that they are man made. And I believe that's what the examples here are talking about right? Not a single rock or two, but many many of them over a wide area.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Mainstream geology has it that the area of Japan there would have been under water I believe around 14,000 years ago. So I have no idea where they are getting the 10,000 years old date. Even at 14,000 years that should have been submerged, and that is probably very conservative. It's probably more like 18,000+ years. And I am going by accepted scientific dogma with those numbers. So it just shows that they twist on all data. Even if they are considering it could be man made, they are still giving a date that is much too recent.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

But then why are they not prepared to accept the fact that civilizations did indeed exist in areas that are now under water? So Atlantis could be real? Lemuria? But instead of the governments funding scientific projects to uncover these 'myths', it's the private organizations who are doing most of the work to get at the truth. Why so?
Are they hiding something that we shouldn't know?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well the mainstream scientists just say it is a natural formation and that is that. But there is no way in hell that thing near Japan is natural. Yeah, they are hiding info. Which is why I bring up the conflicting dates. They are trying to claim it is a natural formation, yet even the discussion about it says it would be around 10,000 years.

From what I know of the accepted geologic record in that area that is impossible. Because at 14,000 years ago (conservative estimate) it should have been going under the water. So it would had to have been built prior to that. And it could have been built thousands of years before that. And even possibly the site could have even been submerged thousands of years before that.

So to me it is a clear clue that they are manipulating even the info they are giving out. Yes it might be real, "10,000 years old", when it obviously is real and is far older than that - unless mainstream science if full of it.

If it is that age then it would mean that the dates geology gives for the ice caps melting and the great flooding from that are wrong. Either way, they are hiding info.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The point is, why the heck are they trying to hide these facts? I mean what's the big deal if there were civilizations flourishing thousands of years ago but now under the sea? Is it going to have an affect on religion? Are the markets going to crash? Will there be general panic? Simple answer - No!

They'll just need to change some of the scientific percepts which are anyway dynamic in nature and amended according to new discoveries. So, in a nutshell - Why are they indulging in obfuscation? What's in it for them? What's their game?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ancient cities rising

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was looking at google earth a few days ago and came across some off the peninsula of alaska. They show what appears to be the ruins of ancient cities along the ring of fire in that area. Worth taking a look. I came across all the sites you mentioned in this thread plus a few more. I was going to post on this same subject but you beat me to it lol keep up the good work. Star and flag.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I just registered with ATS and can't post as such currently. I would like to get your opinion on what I found today on google earth underwater. I realize most all is graphics for underwater scenes, but this is different in that it appears above the water and below the surface until you go to the sea bottom and end up in all graphics.
Please checkout 37.46 05.91N --30 20 18.14W.
This is in azores at -6686ft. It sure looks like structure on the bottom measuring approx 5000ft x 2000ft. Some strange sea bottom surroundings also. I've been looking for interesting items on google underwater maps for well over a year now and can't say I've ever seen anything quite like this.
Just barely break the surface when you first go down and descend slowly a few hundred feet losing the surface wave action. You should be able to first see what I'm talking about.? If I'm nuts? Just let me know.!
Thanks
Pap

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pap1148

Hi Pap! Can you please paste the image out here? Looking for coordinates on Google isn't my cup of tea!!
It's a pain in the you-know-what!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well , it doesn't seem to like me trying to copy and paste an image, so maybe someone else will read this post and attempt to see the coordinates I furnished above. I just learned that you can turn off the wave action by going to view and unchecking water surface. Helps a lot when your trying to see underwater from above the surface. Not sure how others get pictures etc from google earth onto you tube. Guess I'm not that good at that sort of thing. My son may know how and may be able to help when he gets back in from a trip next week? Thanks for replying! Pap

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm wondering if there have been any new details on these underwater anomalies in the area around Cuba? I'm working on putting together a summary of these discoveries and will post it on Ats soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join