It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Underwater Anomalies: Florida, Cuba, Japan!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great post S&F. Keep up the good work!

Some of those pictures remind me of the Nazca lines. Did you think of that as well? Do you think they could have been made by the same people.....or non-people as some believe?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

Getting closer to some truth guys. Can you feel it?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

S&F Some great pics I haven't seen before.

For those who are interested Graham Hancock book Underworld is a fascinating read.
For those who can't be bothered to read, lucky you he did a video version -

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think as kid_of_3NKi has already pointed out, that many of the markings are sonar trackings from the ships doing the ocean surveys.

www.thetechherald.com...

There have been quite a few threads on the subject here. The Japan stone roads are more enigmatic, though there is debate as to what they actually are, and have been considered as natural stone formations, (I'm not sure if the last Japan picture is genuine or not) as I don't recall seeing it before. Some more video for the Japan formations,

www.morien-institute.org...

edit on 22-3-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Japan picture is authentic i think, ive seen other pics similar to that of the japanese ones.
There ia a deep city off the southwest coats of cuba at a very deep level.It is only been photographed by ROV craft with cameras mounted on them.
The find was published two yrs ago but was explored last year more.
Its 5000 feet down so it may have not been a lowlying city but have sunk due to cataclysms.
Slayer has a great thread going on these anomalies too....it is well worth a visit after reading this one, and goes into some other anomalies as well near india etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000

Off the coast of Japan is the most convincing IMO even though people have tried to pass this off as natural.

If it weren't for the last picture with obvious stairs I would say it could happen, it *could* be natural. But those are stairs. Looks like a duck....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nice thread, but surely no one is questioning whether parts of our past are now underwater. There is SO much evidence for it that to argue otherwise is simply ignorance of history.

The opposite is also true by the way, where port cities in parts of the world which were at sea level are now far above it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Don't forget about the sunken city off the coast of Cuba, which, for some reason, seems to have not been investigated since it's discovery. Someone really needs to get down there and get more pictures.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I wonder if the next few cycles the Earth goes through will bring us more or less water. I believe as we move out further from the sun we will have less water on Earth. If we had Mars' orbit we would only have water near the equator because of this distance we are from the sun, if we had Venus's orbit we would have little to no water because of the heat. Earth is at just the right spot for liquid oceans and seems to have increased the size of it's oceans in recent cycles. There must be vast arrays of underwater cities we haven't found yet, so much left to discover on this planet.

no!

I think that water will increase on earth as time goes by. water is not an element, it is a compound. "alchemy" at work. two molecules of hydrogen and one of oxygen. anytime any plant burns, more water. anytime an animal breathes out, more water. anytime a plant photosynthesizes, more water!
fire creates water.

freestone

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
nice work OP. I like looking at these images because I know now that they are a testament of God's wrath against His creations for defying Him. It's called the Great Flood and it happened under 10,000 years ago. The Bible is true, and this is just more evidence proving it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You do know our Submarines have scanned every square inch of the ocean floor. it would see,
we would have beeeetttttttterrrrr prooof... maybe if we asked the Navy they would share....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Could those be actual alien (not actually aliens maybe, if they originated here) civilizations underwater?
Or maybe they are remains of an ancient, human (or pre-human) civilization. But of course, with that I'm not saying they were less technologically advanced than us... who knows.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aprch

well those ancient books contain computer code... I find that extremely interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Our species Homo Sapiens is 250,000 years old. Plenty of time for advanced civilizations to rise and fall.

Just look how far we have come in 100 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
S&F Very interesting, thanks for posting. You, motivated me to research more. Sort of reminds me of the navy's area 51 Mysteries. at A.U.T.E.C

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Great post, lots of evidence presented. It definitely looks like roads and structures. Somebody needs to do some diving in those areas, check it out

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Great thread! I'm going to have to look into this... S&F

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinthose
nice work OP. I like looking at these images because I know now that they are a testament of God's wrath against His creations for defying Him. It's called the Great Flood and it happened under 10,000 years ago. The Bible is true, and this is just more evidence proving it.

Leaving evolution out of it, how is it people seek to justify an event such as a great deluge, in a limited known world of the time, as the wrath of a deity of whom we know absolutely nothing. Not exactly a benign deity then. The bible can be true, in that such a historical event took place, and also false in the interpretation of why and how such an event took place. Your statement is so contradictory, because it separates the concept of the man,(that God created) and sought to destroy, with a few exceptions, and the soul of man and all of man, which is spiritual and is not able to be destroyed. In effect then, that means that God handed the souls of man that he did destroy over to another entity, call him devil if you like. That means then, after the deluge, that God was left with a smattering of souls who might make good, and the devil had the rest. What a waste of time that was! So are we now at full circle, and time for another deluge? don't tell me, I know what your going to say.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aprch
Could those be actual alien (not actually aliens maybe, if they originated here) civilizations underwater?
Or maybe they are remains of an ancient, human (or pre-human) civilization. But of course, with that I'm not saying they were less technologically advanced than us... who knows.

I believe that an elder race of man once existed, and they were a technologically advanced civilization, that had all of their history vanish with them. Maybe they were destroyed by some type of extinction event, or they actually fled the planet. Just my thoughts

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Plenty of out there theories, but I'm afraid I'm going on the side of the devastation fishing trawlers cause also.
To me, that seems to be the most likely of theories...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join