It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bullies! I'm sick of them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I hear you, people post threads to gain knowledge and to inspire interactivity and people act like your a moron for asking a question, really they go beyond your post and make personal derogatory remarks. People aren't influencing a thread they are destroying the idea because they didn't create it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
I rarely login to make a reply to a post.
I can't help but read your posts.
I will give you my 2 cents as to why you are getting trolled.

Why do you care so much?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because his junk is all up in it. (which is what it is imo)

edit on 23-3-2011 by Lighterside because: to clarify

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

That's not why.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

Your right, there's no reason the page I visit daily for quick updates to hot topics across all boards, being flooded with non factual nonsense (such as the moon disappearing) by the same OP - driving out quality posts from being listed there - should grab my attention.

But I'm sure you'll tell me the real reason why.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Shhh dont tell him it's daytime, he'll spend hours looking!!

Aww now I'm getting nasty too .. haha

Why not, been picking on myself the last 2 hours or so

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard
This thread has gone on for six pages. It takes more than one person to do that, lol; so don't sweat it OP.

The rain is not the fault of a wayward seed.

O?o

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Lysergic
What a twist of events.

One line posts that remind me of M. Night Shyamalan incure a 1000 point deduction.

They then receive a 1000 point reward so as to not alert you to the fact they were tinkered with at all, much like my bank does after midnight on weekends when it thinks I don't check it and I find myself $300 in debt causing me to go into insane god damn wtf panic mode on a Sunday with no recourse only to find the next day I'm back to $0.19 cents in credit with no record of said transactions in my transaction history, but also incur a stern Oo from me as "What a Twist" was a great Robot Chicken sketch based on M. Night Shyamalan and his movies, and translates well into this thread.

Let this be your first Warning.

understood

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Whew, thank god for that, I was afraid I'd stepped over the mark!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
But I'm sure you'll tell me the real reason why.

It's not because someone's on a forum making threads about nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And the rain doesn't wish that the oak were an elm.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

And the rain doesn't wish that the oak were an elm.

No rain wishes this, however, it will water the vine, which creeps it's way anywhere it can, till it suffocates the area where it once thrived.. inevitable.

edit on 23/3/2011 by badw0lf because: added moar to confuse and bewilder

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hey man don't feel bad. I cannot help but to notice that you know how to put an avatar in your profile and how to originate a topic. I've not been able to figure either of these out and the tutorial is no help. Take it as a compliment that people even pay attention to you. Whenever I post something the mods find out and I get cremated.

Want to make a big contribution? Tell me step by step how to do a friggin' avatar and make a topic and I, for one, will never give you any verbal nuggies.

edit on 22-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

LOL!! Hey, I hear you... they couldnt have made it any more difficult to get an avatar up and clicking "set as avatar" doesnt work

Okay.. go to TOOLS... its in the bar at the top. Choose PICTURES. Upload a pic into your album. CLick on the pic and see the thing that says " use as ATS avatar". Copy that. Go back to tools... and you will see your account and paste it into the box that says " avatar URL"... and then upload. It should work. Dont shoot me if I left out a step... Im trying to think of it from memory! Try it and if it doesnt work right.. I can walk through it u2u. Oh and they changed the rules for the size of the avatar I believe.. so no honking huge ones.

Well don't that beat all.... Every other forum in the whole world lets you do an Avatar from the profile settings page. Just got to be different. It must be a conspiracy.

Tks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

No rain wishes this, however, it will water the vine, which creeps it's way anywhere it can, till it suffocates the area where it once thrived.. inevitable.

Vines will grow in a forest.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

edit on 23/3/2011 by badw0lf because: added moar to confuse and bewilder

Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Just tryin to cheer the poor fella up. Hes been through alot.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Vines will grow in a forest.

Forests die within ignorance..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
reply to post by badw0lf

Just tryin to cheer the poor fella up. Hes been through alot.

I know... as I posted, I hope he does stick around - and not let everything get to him...

If all else fails we shall play to him Rebecca Blacks - Friday - song so he can be aware there are actual people on earth who are copping it a hell of a lot worse for far less intentions...

I feel sorry for her..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Why does that song get so much crap?

It sounds just like all the other stupid auto-tuned crappy shirt lifting earwax melting nose hair freezing mind numbing rick roll'd rubbish we hear on the radio these days.

Does this make me a bully now?

edit on 23/3/11 by Chadwickus because: lady gaga made me do it

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Damn! I really didn't think this thread would grab this much attention! Thanks for all of the nice posts and comments! I will be sticking around no matter what because I found that the more I contribute the more information someone else has to read about and learn about! I don't care if you like my threads or not! Just know that if your one those people that comes to my threads with bad intentions, you might as well just leave and go on to the next one! I'm here to stay and Im not going away! And I will posting another thread today
you'll enjoy it!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join