It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bullies! I'm sick of them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am sick of some of the people on here that bully others and constantly troll every thread I make. I am sick and tired of the people that discredit a single freaking opinion I or someone else has! I am tired of being made fun of for the threads I have made! I am also very sick and tired of people responding with posts! If you are coming in here to do the same thing I will request that staff ban you! I just want honest answers and good conversation but I can't even get a simple post of respect! And I know many other people feel like me! It's getting to be rediculous and some of you that commented on my threads should absolutely be banned! That's It I'm done! I'm tired of it and I request that something be done about it!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I see a blank post?

Is this an attempt to attract the ats bullies?

VvV

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I see a blank post?

Is this an attempt to attract the ats bullies?

VvV

Sorry about that! My phone posted before i was done typing!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you have a problem, or a issue..There is a complaint tab for that.. No need to start a thread for no reason..

Sorry you find members to be "bullys"...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
If you have a problem, or a issue..There is a complaint tab for that.. No need to start a thread for no reason..

Sorry you find members to be "bullys"...

I use the complaint button a lot! And I will use it again! This is a rant! It's posted in the right place! If you don't like it then don't post my friend!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I responded to your blank post..Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I responded to your blank post..Sorry about that.

It's all good! Sorry for my reply if it came across rude!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I am also very sick and tired of people responding with posts!

Then why on earth are you on a forum? If people are "bullying" you then use the complaint button, the mods are quick to deal with it. I've only seen one of your threads and didn't see any bullying at all, what I saw was people commenting on the subject, offering advice which you ignored.

This isn't a blog, and it's not a news site, it's a forum. Sorry, you can't get people banned because they posted in response to one of your threads, and you can't get them banned because they disagree with you, or prove you wrong.

Decorum is a two way street and from what I've seen, you left the road before most others. Chin up, get over it, and keep contributing. no one is here to hold your hand, if you can't take differing opinions I'd be more selective in the topics you decide to post. This is a community that spans the globe, so people are entitled to their own opinions.

You have the right to post a thread saying the moon has disappeared, and the rest of us have the right to show you no, it hasn't. If you can't take being wrong, don't put yourself out there.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I understand we are on a forum but we should all be respectful and I admit I have had my share of rude posts! If you actually read my most recent threads you would understand where I am coming from! I didn't even read your whole post and already started to get pissed off! This is under the rant section so I am actually able to post this thread and if you dont like it then you can leave. And invade you missed it!!!! I use the COMPLAINT option!

And who are you to tell me these things you are telling me? Are you an admin? NO!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LOL

i probably should not reply to this thread... but oh well.

it's no longer a conspiracy, you are really just out for attention.

is your "period key" busted or something, so you have to exclamate everytime?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's like this ATS is not for everyone, That being said..If you are posting about hot topics..Or posting highly debatable topics.. Members will post there option..No one will be banned for having a option..They especially wont be banned for disagreeing with you..

I have seen a few threads that I think you are talking about. And Yes, Sometimes a few members behavior can border on childish at best. It is always best to ignore them. But if you are having a problem with all the members on ATS, Then perhaps you are the problem..

Please don't take that as a insult..But it is very easy to fit in here on the boards.. Only thing most of the members want is proof to back up any claims you may have.. And the funny thing about proof is that it makes YOU a more credible person, and productive member..

And yes you posted this in the correct section, So you do have a right to rant.. But if this issue was serious enough.. A complaint to a mod would have sufficed..

The staff would have looked over the complaint and if action was needed..You would have received a adequate response.

Perhaps you could bennifit from going over the T&C before saying members are out of line. link..

edit on 22-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree... its nice to have good conversations on here especially in my case, people think I'm crazy for even bringing this stuff up (my home town) just don't let it intimidate you. Its always going to be that way so just keep making your threads and posts and ignore them. Focus on the ones who participate

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Give me your lunch money..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
LOL

i probably should not reply to this thread... but oh well.

it's no longer a conspiracy, you are really just out for attention.

is your "period key" busted or something, so you have to exclamate everytime?

I told you I will use the complaint and alert functions if u ever posted to my thread again! What is your problem dude! Seriously I haven't done anything to you and yet you treat me like [snip] and disrespect me and discredit my opinions. Please stop!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 22-3-2011 by sanctum because: Circumvention Of Censors

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
Give me your lunch money..

Haha that's funny!

Second

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I agree... its nice to have good conversations on here especially in my case, people think I'm crazy for even bringing this stuff up (my home town) just don't let it intimidate you. Its always going to be that way so just keep making your threads and posts and ignore them. Focus on the ones who participate

Thanks
lol everyone thinks I'm crazy as you can see here! Thanks for the encouragement
star for you!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lol, I saw the title of this thread on ATS realtime activity and instantly I knew who the author was.

Says enough, I guess. I'm with AnotherYOU here, this is all about attention.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

I told you I will use the complaint and alert functions if u ever posted to my thread again! What is your problem dude! Seriously I haven't done anything to you and yet you treat me like sh*t and disrespect me and discredit my opinions. Please stop!

even i can rant in the rant section.

and i can surelly reply when you are using the rant forum to attack other members in wich im included.

now i dare any ats member to go check our post history and exchange of posts in your threads and see where exactly have i disrespected you or discredit you.

so don't play a victim.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have never seen any of your posts, but i have seen people just say rude things to people here for no reason but to make themselves feel better for a blink of an eye. Im thankful no one has treated me like that, because i know when people speak to you with a condescending tone, its not fun at all!!!

truth is, there is too many "do as i say and not as i do" people in this world. when i was a child my aunt was a "do as i say not as i do" person, she used to speak to me in a condescending voice all the time. I found when i grew up i started talking to people like that also, but only i was different. I had the memory in the back of my head of how awful it felt to be talked to like that. and now i try my very best to treat everyone with respect they deserve. but Im only human and when my condescending voice starts speaking up, i use it to practice awareness. and sometimes to ask for and practice forgiveness.

thing is you cannot change people even with the best rant in all of ATS, they need to come to the realization themselves. but we must wait for that, because asking them to understand would be like asking a child to act like an adult. expect the children to act as they are, and only love them in return by not setting your standards higher then they can achieve,

this way you are not making the situation worse by making them feeling inadequate.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Every time I read one of your posts I picture this:

Voice Immodulation

Seriously with the exclamation points this is what I picture inside my head every single time I read your posts. I'm not doing it to 'bully' you and be mean lol it just made me laugh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join