It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion as reason for speeding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As a lawyer, I keep an eye out for this sort of story...

salisbury.wbtv.com...

SALISBURY - Using a high-pitched voice, television host Dr. Phil warned 21-year-old Rowan County resident Richard Blanscet that an alien invasion had begun near his home off Scout Road.

Anxious to save the life of his girlfriend, Blanscet left his home in his father's 1997 Jaguar XK8 and went to "rescue" her.

At least that's the story Blanscet told investigators after he crashed the Jaguar several times, while fleeing from deputies at speeds greater than 100 miles an hour.

Blanscet told deputies he had been smoking a "legal form of marijuana" called "Wicked X Herbal Smoke" when he had the dire warning from Dr. Phil.

He says the aliens were coming through his electronics in his home. After he slammed down two phones, pulled the smoke detector off the wall and turned off the televison, he left the home. He stepped outside and believed he saw and heard a helicopter - which he believed to be aliens coming after him.

When he saw the blue lights from the deputy's cruiser during the chase, he says he also believed that to be the 'aliens.'

"I wasn't high," he told WBTV on Thursday. "This was reality to me."

Such media reports can't exactly enhance the image of those that report (or research) UFOs...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What ever happened to natural selection?

Darwin would be pissed.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Similar thing happened to me many, many years ago after I had smoked some "stuff". But I was speeding to get away from Richard Simmons in a sequined thong riding a pegasus covered in Rainbow-Brite stickers. Bastard chased me for miles.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thats what he gets for smoking that crap. Next time he should try sticking to smoking the real thing

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh man that was hilarious.

I always thought of what it would be like speeding down roads before an alien invasion and having cops chase you.

This guy wouldn't have made it though, he crashed twice, aliens would have caught up and raped him or whatever they do.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Years and years ago, if folks that gave a crap nipped the ridiculous in the bud, things like this would not happen or gather any media attention. But because this subject is filled with ridiculous and ignorant people we have been saddled with a laughability factor that almost forces this kind of behavior. As I read this very forum right now, I am saddened by some of the things I read. Embarrassed in fact.

Years ago, in the 80's, I was dumb enough to assume as recording technology and smarter generations matured we would be able to get closer to the bottom of all this. Unfortunately, the opposite has happened. The general population has become less intelligent, and the miracle communication device known as the "internet" has fed these people a steady diet of ignorant bs. The average person interested in Ufology is normally a believer, and they are victims of what I just described.

Sad, sad....sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jesus... "I was not high, I was smoking Wicked X."

Wicked X is, from what I've gathered, herbal incense coated in a synthetic cannabinoid, and in some cases a kind of pesticide. It says directly on the packaging of the stuff that it is NOT for human consumption. Its not meant to be smoked. Because it is not federally regulated, manufacturers can put literally ANY chemicals they want in it.

This is a sign that this stuff should be banned. I cant even tell you how many reports i've seen of kids getting high on this # and getting in a car... That scares the hell out of me. Kids driving through houses high on this, and this guy thinks hes being chased by aliens and speeding down the road uncontrollably at 100 miles an hour.

Its only a matter of time before someone is killed by a driver under the influence of this substance.
edit on 22-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join