It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens would you accept them ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Of course i would accept them but what about our governments and the TPTB? Remember the first incident over LA and what they done. They shot first and asked questions later. I´m still wondering if that incident was the end of a peaceful coexistence. And don´t forget the Roswell UFO. We still don´t know if they really crashed or were shot down. If they make conact for the first time they shouldn´t approach our governments but i guess we already in contact with them.

The real quetsion is are they ready to show themselfs but TPTB won´t let them? NASA does a pretty good job hiding the truth but for what reasons? If NASA told us they lied all the time what would you do? I think i would burn down their damn command center. How they dare to hide something that important from the whole world? I guess many people would be pissed and don´t forget the people they already discredited.

If aliens show up tomorrow the first thing that will happen is total chaos and burning governments buildings. We know they lie but we can´t prove it yet. But if they were forced to reveal their existence it would be catastrophic for them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Very interesting replies to this question.

A better question, however, might be: Humans, do you accept them?

As few fellow members have made blatantly clear in their responses, humans can't even accept each other's differences let alone think about accepting a race from outside the planet. Let us be very clear on this issue. We are not even close to making any kind of open contact with an alien race because the vast majority of the human population still needs to grow up.

We're like little five year olds playing in a school yard, pushing each other, forming cliques, picking our noses, snatching from other kids, and running scared at the sound of thunder.

Of course, there will come a time when a question like this will be as silly as asking whether you think the earth is flat. You see, human progression is slow, but it progresses nevertheless. Once our confidence of space exploration begins to increase and level of technology with it, making contact with other lifeforms will be inevitable. Kind of reminds me of the early sailor explorers who made contact with another race of humans on a continent that was not supposed to be there.

The reason why so many human beings are dreadfully afraid of such a proposal is because the thunder is too darn deafening.

Relax and enjoy your life. "They" will never make their presence known until we are spiritually ready for it. Sort of like a teacher pondering on the day when his/her little ones will walk through that door as an adult ready to meet the teacher at the same level.

God bless and take care.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I accept them, only if they're benevolent. I believe they will help us, but we have to love each other and stop letting are so called leaders manipulating us

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In July 2010, a vacationing couple discovered something disturbing on a ranch in rural Texas. Armed with a home camcorder, they captured their experience on video. Its style has been compared to 'Paranormal Activity' and 'The Blair Witch Project' and is being represented as "found footage," but it is not "shaky-cam" like the headache-inducing 'The Last Exorcism', nor is it a "mockumentary" such as 'The Fourth Kind'. The film's content deals with the question, "What happened to the alien bodies that were recovered from the 1947 Roswell incident?" It not only asks this question, but also answers it with captured images that will shock and horrify the audience in such a profound way that one will need to carefully reassess their beliefs in extraterrestrial life. This multiple-award winning feature film is a MUST-SEE for all sci-fi and horror fans as well as anyone who is on the fence about whether or not aliens actually exist.

Please visit www.unawarefootage.com...
Facebook : facebook.com...
Unaware (Official Trailer) : www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OP, what exactly do you mean by accepting aliens?

If you mean accepting their existence - yes I would, but some people would have a hard time with that.

If you mean accepting them as visitors to our planet, then I might depending on what they were doing here. Or, if you mean them having a base here with a small number of their kind...then I might, but it'd have to be discussed publicly first, and there would have to be a good reason for the base, for both them and us.

However, if you're talking about aliens coming here and colonising the planet, and living here permanently among the general public...then no, I would absolutely not accept this.

I would also not accept them in either of the second ways if they were abducting people, harming any of the planet's animals, or doing experiments/making changes secretively, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If they were here then they wouldn't be "aliens" anymore would they? Wouldn't they be more like "immigrants"?, I mean, if they came here for the reason of just being on Earth to what? visit? colonize? try out for American Idol?, personally, I would have to be assured that they weren't here for American Idol tryouts, then I would accept them, but only if there's no "Idol" thing going on! Serously!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
First, you have to think "Why would they come here in the first place?". They could be peaceful and friendly and could be here to help us, or they might want to colonize us. But I think that if they are already intellegent enough to travel lightyears through space, or even travel through dimensions, then they could be peaceful. However, an alien visitation would completely destroy religion, especially the catholic religion... I guess when, or if, it happens we will see

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown21

I would accept them if they come clean why they are here. It is a trust factor. I treat them like anyone else and it takes years for me to gain trust. I do not trust anyone who I just met, they have to earn it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
we are not alone and never were.
i know we have family all around us, you know this too..either consciouslly or sub-consciously.
truth is truth and will be known by all one way or another
i love them, us and you
life is much more amazing than what most have seen in this lifetime on this world at this time...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes i would........its that simple..........unless of course they look like Predator.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown21

Why not? One day it will happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
erm after being abuducted in Jefferies Bay on a surf trip (at my mecca ,supertubes carpark) my abdudtors now
punkle around my airspace with monotonous certitude ,aliens are like my kitty and there are tons of them
everywhere !!!!!
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
erm after being abuducted in Jefferies Bay on a surf trip (at my mecca ,supertubes carpark) my abdudtors now
punkle around my airspace with monotonous certitude ,aliens are like my kitty and there are tons of them
everywhere !!!!!
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

I will one day tell more about just how many aliens there are hint way way more than humans

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join