It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens would you accept them ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My acceptance depends on how these aliens treat us. If we're being put to work for them or we're not on good terms then no, I wouldn't welcome them. Don't care how much they know, I'd want them out. If they were reaching out to us in a friendly manner, as allies, then yes. Lets be buddies and learn from each other

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I accepted them years ago.
Just gotta find them, or they've got to find me.
Either way, like most people on here, I'm enjoying the search...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

I would Have to agree with you on that when they come down to visit us i would very much like to learn about them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That would completely depend on their disposition towards humans.

If they were hostile and were seeking to enslave/experiment/profiteer on us then I would without a doubt volunteer for whatever 'Earth Defense Force' that would inevitably crop up in response. Even though that would most certainly mean death. (If they cross the vast distances of space to get here, we would have no chance against their technology)

If they were friendly (my biggest hope in my lifetime) then I would want to spent as much of my life as possible interacting and learning from them. Playing music with an ET and seeing their outlets for art and creativity IMO that would be just the greatest thing to ever happen.
edit on 23-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
if they could repair my presently damaged left knee....certainly!!!

but on a boredom spell, i'd like to see an unidentifiable arial vehicle over stone mountain tonite. it's wednesday night...i'm off work and i'm up late. shazam!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goosegash
I accepted them years ago.
Just gotta find them, or they've got to find me.
Either way, like most people on here, I'm enjoying the search...

That's exactly how I feel too about this subject

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This thread reminds of the episode of The Twilight Zone where a benevolent race comes to earth and stops all wars etc. They start a cultural exchange program and the ships are booked, people wait months to get the chance to visit their world. At the end they translate the book the alien leader was holding at the UN and it didn't say 'to serve man' but rather it was a cookbook for Serving Man.
I think when contact is made they will overtake all TV channels signals similar to the emergency broadcast system and make their announcement. As a result all countries would recall their troops back home and the world as we know it will be irrevocatively changed, at least temporarily.
They will most likely contact China first since they are our worldly population center and at least 1 in 5 people speak Chinese.
Sounds like a job for Hillary Clinton, I won't step on her toes.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Volund because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It would definitely depend on why they are here. I would assume it would either be to help us (though I'm not sure why) or they need a new place to live. And what they look like would probably make a difference too, at least in the beginning.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Friendly or not i Accept the fact that they are already here, or have been here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oxygen is probably poisionous to them so I think we have little to fear in way of them invading, I accept them to be real but to answer your question, I dont even like my neigbours so I may struggle to accept an alien & his unworldly ways

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown21

I believe it's universal when we say that neccessity is the mother of invention. If an alien race has become so advanced as to be able to sail across the heavens, they must have a dire need of something: water, food, a new planet to move to...

No, I'd be very leery of aliens.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown21
if we did get told there was aliens out there would you accept them here on earth ? maybe the goverment think alot of people wouldnt and this is why were not getting told about them. lets see how many posts this get and how many people would accept them. if you looking at this post and are not registered to ats then sign up to put your view on this
edit on 22-3-2011 by unknown21 because: few grammer mistakes lol

I already do accept them...to think we are the ONLY "intelligent" species in the universe is VERY stupid. But if the day comes, and I hope it does in my lifetime...Yes I would accept them. We have lots we could learn from them. But of course...if their ships started appearing in our skies 2morow...of course, our government and military would probably turn it into WAR!!!!!!!!!!! Cause that seems to be the answer to our country and the rest of the world's problems...WARRRRR!!!!!!! But yea, I would accept them!....Unless they were here with intentions to annihilate us, then well,... WARRRRRR would be the answer

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
your presuppositions are in error.

There may be a number of alien races around. Suppose you had an opportunity to show allegience to one of them. However, they don't show theirselves. Everything is presented to you in Crop Circles.Their complexity, artistic flair,expressionism,etxc. Based on your choice of a crop circle that appeals to you, you have chosen your destiny. How would you chose.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
An alien race has arrived and are choosing humans who they want to assimilate to the new earth. They are using a holograph deck contraption, very similar to the one on Star Trek.They want each human to perform in a play acted out in real life, with real weapons but everything else is a holograph. your mission to find and destroy any human you encounter who you feel will act against your new masters... the aliens.. Are you game?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I read many replies & must say I'm astounded at the nearsightedness of many of these replies.

Lol@"joining an Earth resistance force". Force against an alien invasion? They can arrive here (via worm holes--around 50-100k years beyond us & there's ancient records on cave walls of them being here 20,000 years ago) then they could conquer this world probably in 5- minutes. Thanks for wasting your time joining the Earth's special forces. If they had conquering on their agenda we'd be conquered already....OR perhaps we were already conquered in the past & have no clue, leaving us as some psychic farm planet for them. We're so inferior it is not possible to know their intentions or how they've shaped our young history.

Other people mention sharing art etc. with aliens...sorry, but I've never seen even a human top notch physicist enjoying arts & liberal # so why would a being 10,000x more advanced than that care?

Welcome aliens with open arms &, more importantly, minds. Learn from them at all cost & pay attention to their messages left via the Great Pyramids, crop circles & pertinent demonstrations (like over Mexico City many years ago--or even all the recent UFO activity). The media recently has kicked it into overtime to pump out as much alien # as they can--this is also a sign. Disclosure is coming. Be kind. Be kind.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I do accept the presence of many mystical beings in our midst. Way too much unexplained phenoms for anyone really paying attention to debunk. Altho, hats off to those on ATS who do try to discount everything -keeps it lively.

Seems like an interesting time in the phase of UFO chatter. Who knows, but I spend a good deal of time in research of the subject, so let's get on with it already and enough with all the speculation. However, I agree with the statements about why an alien race(s) would be concerned to show up, however - with so many ready to shoot at whatever they do not understand.

I like your post, gave it a flag and I would give a star too, if I knew how?

Cheers -

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The majority of people wouldn't except them and would shun the people like me who would except them. It's quite sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Accept them?

My friend, if they wanted us dead we would be so already. Therefore, logic dictates that they have already "accepted us." We should accept them and try to learn what we can from them.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I do except them. Because I know that they already walk among us.
edit on 29-3-2011 by JR0D51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I do except them because they already walk among us!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join