It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Macphersons ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The video that was posted is a modern remake with professional actors, here is an edited version of the ORIGINAL MacPherson video from 1984:

edit on 23-3-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by curious7
As for the Japanese video posted (with no comments or additional opinion), can't say I've ever seen it or heard of it before but regarding the McPherson story, there were two versions of that made and released in the US by the same guy so whether he based his idea on a Japanese movie or not I don't know.

He didn't; the Japanese-video is from a paranormal-magazine type program, such as Encounters or Sightings. It aired almost 10 years after the original was made, using one of the bootleg copies that were sold by typical lying believers in the early 90s.

Not exactly true. The japanese tv network paid for the rights and license to the
author, producer and director Dean Alioto who was the only one who had the original
film at that time, it was not a bootleg. Encounters also paid rights and license for
that film, not a bootleg. By the way all your dates are wrong.

Interestingly the same japanese tv network released recently an update on this story
interviewing some of the actors and the director of the original film not the UPN's later
version. The little girl celebrating her birthday in the film revealed interesting things
regarding her appearance.

edit on 23-3-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The Japanese version is the original.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Do you have a link to the update?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Encounters also paid rights and license for that film, not a bootleg.

I never said that Encounters used a bootleg; I said they debunked it as a real video.

Originally posted by free_spirit
By the way all your dates are wrong.

Which dates did I get wrong?

Originally posted by free_spiritThe little girl celebrating her birthday in the film revealed interesting things regarding her appearance.

And what did she say?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
(THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY)
edit on 24-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
come on dude, the acting is stail, the credits display the actors names, there's two versions, please use your head in future!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join