It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Were Killing Afghans For Sport & Taking Ears & Fingers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
as a former marine, coast guard rescue operator, and govt contractor I have seen i huge shift in the type of psychological profile the military is interested in. they now focus on the bully, egotistical, power trippers.

from the early 90's until 2002, (govt contractor til 2005) when i was discharged due to injuries, i saw a MAJOR shift in the type of guys reporting in. the same thing happened in law enforcement around the same time. it was not accidental or a coincedence.

I am insure if it was due to the decent moral guys no longer joining because of the amount of info now accessable, or if some type of "stepford wife" thing is being done on a subtle level.

anyway, soldiers of today are VOLUNTEERS NOT DRAFTEES, so the whole honor and respect our troops is not as necessary. anyone who signs up to be a war criminal should not be respected or honored, a large number of the troops today are DEGENERATES. Pat Tillman types are few and far between. (and look what happened to him).

this type of thing also happened in vietnam (trophies, rapes, theft). only then, the guys were forced to war. and it was a real war, meaning face to face against an equally matched opponent. Today's war is so one sided like a NFL palyer against a peewee leaguer. and these degenerates actually think they are "a force for good"?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
as a former marine, coast guard rescue operator, and govt contractor I have seen i huge shift in the type of psychological profile the military is interested in. they now focus on the bully, egotistical, power trippers.

from the early 90's until 2002, (govt contractor til 2005) when i was discharged due to injuries, i saw a MAJOR shift in the type of guys reporting in. the same thing happened in law enforcement around the same time. it was not accidental or a coincedence.

I am insure if it was due to the decent moral guys no longer joining because of the amount of info now accessable, or if some type of "stepford wife" thing is being done on a subtle level.

anyway, soldiers of today are VOLUNTEERS NOT DRAFTEES, so the whole honor and respect our troops is not as necessary. anyone who signs up to be a war criminal should not be respected or honored, a large number of the troops today are DEGENERATES. Pat Tillman types are few and far between. (and look what happened to him).

this type of thing also happened in vietnam (trophies, rapes, theft). only then, the guys were forced to war. and it was a real war, meaning face to face against an equally matched opponent. Today's war is so one sided like a NFL palyer against a peewee leaguer. and these degenerates actually think they are "a force for good"?

Sorry but what a load of utter dribble. Take a look on the news. More knife crimes rapes and murder everyday here in the uk so its not just the army that have the odd wrong in the head type. Everyone of my friends in the armed forces are proud to serve and show the most respect when out on leave. They are on the frontline doing the work, not just fighting but helping build relations between us and them.

You should know the first thing they do in training is break your values down so they can rebuild you in the best way. Firstly your trained to kill before anything else so yes there will be the odd lunatic that takes it to far but that does not mean all soldiers are psychotic idiots.

What makes one war better or worse than another? We all know the crap reasons we go to war but aim your anger at your lame ass money grabbing pathetic excuse for humans government!

I back the British forces 100% and wish them all the luck in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was in the service during the 80's. If you think the service is made up of good honorable young men you had better think again because your idealism is clouding you judgment. Largely from what I remember this wasn't the case at all. Gone are the days when parents could be strict with their kids and force some values into them. This is not the young men of WWII. These are the kids who grew up under a much more casual environment where probably both parents work and moral values come from the boob tube. I'm not saying they are all bad but if you've been in the service you probably know what I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

They risk their lives for the Globalists, not country, not their families, not yours or mine.

They go where they are told to go, they do what they're told to do and if they refuse an order that is morally and ethically wrong they are pretty much forced to leave the military.

To go to war to protect our nations is not the same as the invasion in to Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. These four nations never threatened the USA.

In recent times, the nations that have threatened the West are North Korea and Iran. Hang on, let me look out the window and see if their despot leaders are still in power.....wait a moment....nope, they're still there.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

You are quite right in regards to the Police Enforcement agencies as well. I too see a completely different breed of Police officer to that of the 1950s to 1970s. I'm not dissing every officer out there because we still have many fine men and women among the ranks but they are a dying breed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jscott007
anyone notice that the stories of the soldiers posing with the dead Afghans were all over the news yesterday, however today it is nowhere to be found? This was the lead story on Drudge Report yesterday with pictures and about 7 Separate links. Now I can not find one link to anything about it. Also went to fox news, CNN, msnbc, and cant find a word about it.

are you talking about the pics

DER SPIEGEL (german mag) published?

just before they pulled out of lybia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join