It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Were Killing Afghans For Sport & Taking Ears & Fingers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

This is an obvious war crime and should be prosecuted at the ICC. War is bad enough without this type of thing happening. Many will say this happens in all wars but I say when it happens prosecute them, not in their own countries but in an international court. For those that cannot do videos it shows American soldiers posing for pictures with the civilians they just murdered.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Thats pretty bad, this isnt the first case of this happening in the middle east though and they need to make an example of the people who did this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

A "friend" of mine served in afghanistan and he proudly showed photos and videos of him killing people and stuff. I lost all my respect of soldiers due to that fact.

last week I watched "road to afghanistan" and this movie confirmed my resolution.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Remember Dolph Lundgren in Universal Soldier...?
He was taking ears and stuff
he was a malfunctioning unit
He was the bad guy.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Where in the report did it say they were taking fingers and ears??????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
copy cat post full of bs!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This type of thing really pisses me off! If they have broken the law they should be held accountable but I hate how they jump on all the bad parts of the forces yet everyday these heroes risk everything for our countries. War is not pretty and is no game your trained to kill, you will always get a few bad apples but you do in any walk of life.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Some soldiers lose their marbles after a while. Ive seen it. I know it's no excuse, but some people lose all respect for human life after being turned into a killing machine thrown into the revolving doors. You can easily lose your soul and it almost seems contagious. It happens with every society at war. Nobody is particularly special when it comes to this. As war becomes dragged on for too long, and soldiers become more and more fatigued, some of them often lose a sense of themselves and become monsters. These men have been there way too long. Maybe TPTB are scared to bring them back to face the monster that they have created.
War is Hell.
Bring the boys back home.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Fighting of our forces in Iraq and Afghanistan is not the same as fighting for our countries. They are fighting for the Globalists therefore they are not heroes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Understand first and fore most that we are not a civil species of animal in any sense of the word.
We claim to be, but we are not. If we were, we would not need armies, police, laws, etc etc etc.

that being said, what do you expect? other nations armies have done the same thing in the past and present, and they'll do it again in the future. Why? because we're animals.....its the victory dance for a soldier stripped of his conscious mind and moral value for human life. And replaced with good ole how to kill em know how by uncle scam (or any other army for that matter)

They are conditioned to kill without hesitation...no one said war was pretty, and when they see how ugly it is they act appauled like no one dies in a war.

Guess what? America was bred for war, its in their bones, genes, on the TV everyday...you get the idea. You think the American public see this type of travesty? Albeit its barly mentioned. Stories like that go unnoticed by most unless someone was caught red handed...then its a game of not me, and i dunno.

We are a violent race motivated by greed and dysfunction futher sold into by big Corps who want to control everything.

Surival of the fittest in all of its ugly uncensored glory.....what did you expect was going to happen in combat? And when you spend most of yer GDP income on war...what kind of actions do you think will come from a nation like this?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Who-f'in-ever they are fighting for, they have been there too long and need to come home!
I thought that was an idiotic remark trying to spark and idiotic debate, but you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Heroes or not, a lot of them are losin' it and we'll see more and more of this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Isn't there already a thread about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Helgas2011

Fighting of our forces in Iraq and Afghanistan is not the same as fighting for our countries. They are fighting for the Globalists therefore they are not heroes.

Our forces fight all over the world and fly the flag for our countries. They dont choose the war they just fight in them on our behalf. Your anger should be at the governments not at our troops! They risk there lives everyday for a pay that is matched by our local supermarket and get no support that makes them heroes in my eyes!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
copy cat post full of bs!

Solider don't do bad things, right?

Do no look @ this video if you are sensitive!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Why should we use the ICC?

The Army IS prosecuting them and the ICC has no jurisdiction over our own legal system.
If they aren't executed they will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Edit:

Where in that report did they say they were taking ears and fingers? Or are you just making crap up for the sake of it?
edit on 22-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You know, i am sooo tired of everyone whining about crap like this. In ww2,america killed hundreds of thousands of civillians! and thats how you win a war. These politically correct conflicts are bs,somenthing for people to watch on television,reality tv if you will. America doesent fight the good fight anymore! its about money or oil or political posturing! what do you think would happen if russia attacked us? do you really think their commanders would say 'oh no dont shoot' if there were civies in the way,hell no! grow a set people! war is hell. You win wars by killing them till they surrender!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
IS THIS THE PEOPLE FIGHTING AGAINsT THE TERRORIST?????......My God...........

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Personally, I have 2 tours in Iraq and 3 in Afghanistan under my belt.

On every tour there was a set of general orders; one of which was the prohibition of taking, processing, storing or exchanging via electronic or other media photos of the deceased regardless of their state of being (intact, bloody, etc) unless required for intelligence information and in those cases the photos were classified SECRET to ensure proper protection and transmission.

In SF we did take photos of a lot of our dead targets for the Intel wienies. So they could determine perhaps who was working in the AO and if there was some outside operators from Syria, Iran and such. The photos were rarely flattering and usually we had to hold the heads up facing the camera which resulted in us being in the photo - sometimes guys would make silly faces etc. We'd crop them out at the base before we transmitted them for Intel.

Making the silly faces might be considered bad form or unprofessional but honestly it's a coping mechanism - makes having to hold up a dead guy more palatable if you can put on a front or humorous armor if you will. No one relishes touching and handling dead bodies…trust me I’ve handled plenty and it is not a pleasurable thing.

Anyway, I would have never tolerated taking of any body parts and nonsense like that as a Commander and it was expressly forbidden - it is a testament to the low quality of junior officer and NCO leadership in a unit if there are people snapping photos on an objective after a fire-fight if they have no real reason to do so.

Regarding such photos; any Soldier trying to send, via mail (screened) and e-mail (screened) or take such photos with him in his possessions (searched) on the ride home would have them confiscated and depending on the severity most likely punished under non-judicial means (UCMJ). Certainly, some will fall through the cracks but in this case looks like we caught them – good I hope we put them in jail for a long time.

As for international trial – why? We will police our Soldiers and the offenders will be dealt with. There is no reason to have our forces submit to an international authority for trial when we have a fine legal system under which to investigate and adjudicate the issues.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
More and more co-called "heroes" turning into evil murderers.

For my entire life I have "blindly" supported the troops.

But over the past few years or more I have been hearing (verified sources) these stories of US soldiers turning into psychotic killers.

I guess it comes with the territory when your bosses are the satanic Illuminati.

Its a shame that they will have to lose their souls.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
anyone notice that the stories of the soldiers posing with the dead Afghans were all over the news yesterday, however today it is nowhere to be found? This was the lead story on Drudge Report yesterday with pictures and about 7 Separate links. Now I can not find one link to anything about it. Also went to fox news, CNN, msnbc, and cant find a word about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join