It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies- Any Weirdness from Your "Monthly Bill" Due to the Moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think I speak for most men when I say: wtf?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
at least the Super moon effected other lava than Yellowstone's

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What other males who read this are surprised that some of these women actually admitted they are bat**** crazy during that time of the month?

I was shocked. A lot of the time they are like NO IM NO CRAZYYY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
wow, thanks for all the replies brethren. very interested especially in the ladies who said that they had gotten their periods early, and especially the sister who said she got it without any PMS- that is what happened to me. of course perhaps i was PMSing and didn't notice it as i was worked up about japan and possible earthquakes/radiation all week- hard to parse out what was real panic and what was funky-female induced.

for the poster who said "i think i speak for all men.....WTF?" eh, why are you reading this? its like storming into a woman's restroom and screaming "EWWWWW!" at the tampon machine.

and yes i have never denied that PMS makes you nutty. but its chemical based, its nature, it isn't just us writing ourselves a blank check to be a kunt. its almost like our nature is floating and it gets pulled and pushed by natural forces more than the menfolk. count yourselves lucky. personally i never believed in all that benevolent "in touch with the seasons" hoohah. i would much rather know that 25 percent of the time i wouldn't want to kill myself or others (1 week out of every month=25 percent).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

oO

You're strange!!

j/k

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm starting menopause and didn't have a period for two months. Last month it was just aspotting. Then the Super Moon came............Katie bar the door. Friday I was so groggy I could barely drive home from from the office and then heavy flow and cramps. Just now calming down. Sorry guys if it's too much info, but read and learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

No...you posting about your period on this site is kinda like running into a classroom and informing everyone

about your menstrual cycle. Don't be surprised if someone sits there like this: huh? Oo...just sayin

on a sidenote...Us men have our own form of PMS...all you have to do, is go up to a man you've known a long time,

when he's working on something and start to talk to him

edit on 23-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
That old adage of "never trust anything that bleeds for a week and does not die" springs to mind
.. But very interesting that in some cases the supermoon may have caused "super moons".....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well, everything was right on time here...but I do suffer from endometriosis and have for years. I'm currently in the process of setting up a complete hysterectomy, but for the past year the cramps and severely debilitating pain has somewhat abated due to a (wonderful!!!) prescription I'm on for pain management. However, the past 3-4 weeks have been HELL on earth, doubling over pain, can't get out of bed type of days and had to call the gyn. to try desperately to have the surgery moved up. Even the pain meds and (ashamedly admitting) the tylenol 3's I "borrowed" from my sis in law didn't even touch the pain.

Could be related...or not...who knows LOL

Michelle

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Funnily enough my wife came on her period two weeks before the super moon, then came off for a week and then came on again during the super moon (around the 19th) and is in fact still on, we both thought it weird especially as she very rarely gets a period, she's on the mini pill and goes maybe five months without a period… maybe the moon theory explains it? Who knows? Interesting none the less..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yep had some change here too.
I was right on time except I was as mad as a s**thouse cat! To the point of violence. This is not normal. Nor was the 3 day migraine and the super crazy heavy flow. I never suffer from migraines, have only had one prior to this in 37 years. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What can I say? It goes all wrong since last "hot and smoky" summer in Moscow... First it came too early, then a bit later... and then two times 1,5 weeks later in a row
Now it starts whenever it wants within about a month since the last start. And I can't predict anything... I may feel awful and be waiting - and nothing happens, or everythings fine and no signs of it and then suddenly it beggins. For two times I was seriously sure that I'm pregnant and wasted a lot of money on the tests, then rushed to the doctor - and nothing.
Now I just relaxed about it. It will start sometime within 45 days from the last time (that's my maximum, which was only 4 times in my life).

But I feel awfull for the last week... Sleepy and angry and depressive...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My wife started early on the supermoon.

Good to know it's not a strange thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

sorry if i offended your delicate sensibilities.
since when is this forum exclusive to men and their concerns? i didn't see that written anywhere. and clearly, my post was headed with the word, "LADIES". ladies. that means females. i am not writing a thread about what type of tampon i use, or feeling less than fresh. it is in connection with the supermoon and wondering if this anomaly had anything to do with it. got it?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that ancient Greeks thought that ideal cycle should be according to the moon. Sorry, don't remember at which time exactly the periods should start... But I believe that supermoon must have some influence on the periods...

edit on 25-3-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Strangely, my usually tidal influence is not reacting at all to this lunar event. This is kind of alarming for me and very unsettling. Not to mention I feel moon sized!
edit on 25-3-2011 by lynnetteasis because: reword

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Nothing unusual with the timing. However, being more painful if that counts as the weird part.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by themysterymachine
reply to post by dude69

sorry if i offended your delicate sensibilities.
since when is this forum exclusive to men and their concerns? i didn't see that written anywhere. and clearly, my post was headed with the word, "LADIES". ladies. that means females. i am not writing a thread about what type of tampon i use, or feeling less than fresh. it is in connection with the supermoon and wondering if this anomaly had anything to do with it. got it?

I heard about the moon affecting the tides, but this takes it to a whole notha level

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think you might be on to something. I'm normally just like clockwork as well. This month I was exactly one week early. I also had the most painful time I've had in years. So painful that I didn't sleep for two days and I spent most of my time curled in a ball crying. I too have endo so I'm used to a certain amount of pain, but this was astronomical compared to what I normally go through. I even made a dr. appointment because I was convinced something had gone terribly wrong. I'm still going to go to it, but the effect of the super moon had not even crossed my mind and I feel a bit better now knowing that I'm not the only one and that this was probably just a fluke due to the event.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by themysterymachine
Ok, this is a bit baroque but I am very curious if any other womenfolk out there are experiencing this-

i can pretty much set my watch to my period. it has deviated from the norm exactly twice in 25 years. and that was only a day or two.
but today i got my period, a full week and a HALF early. very strange. super moon?

would be interesting in any other deviations that "Aunt Flo" might be showing to the sisterhood....
then again maybe i am just hella stressed.

awesome conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join