It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritcharg Gale - the bully says he was the victim...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This morning on the news I was surprised to see an interview with the bully at the centre of the Casey Heynes video, Ritchard Gale. While he says the events on the video were accurate, it did not show the entire story which he claims Casey had bullied him and hit him before he hit back...

I know there is a thread on Casey and I think with an Interview with him, but I didn't see any video on the thread.

Just for reference, here is the Casey Heynes interview in which he explains the extent of the bullying.

Now this the Ritchard Gale response.

If you ask me, Ritchard is a lying little nerd who deserved everything he got. "Hey get to class you idiot" is his idea of being bullied which requires him to attack physically someone else.

Just add some tears and the circus comes to town.

At one point when he's asked if he's sorry, he says "No..." then he looks at his father and quickly says "Ahh yes.."

I posted this in this thread as the other threads of Casey's video were also in here.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This Gale kid got what he deserved. Casey takes the hits, pounds him and then walks away, clearly not the aggressor. End of story

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I saw this too, it's really disgusting. Although he says he has been bullied, even the reporter mentions this, why do you bully some one, if you have been bullied and didn't like how it felt? Clearly he is lieing, as for his ''sympathy seeking'' dad, he can put a sock in it.

At the end of the day, Casey gave him what he deserved.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ritchard will either

1 End up killing himself

or

2. Killing someone else.

He's a punk. My bet he will kill himself. He will NEVER live this one down.

Ritchard, May this video haunt you for the rest of your life.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

I agree, I doubt had Casey been interviewed then Ritchard would never have said anything.

Even at the end of the interview with him, when asked "Will you bully again?" he has to think about it before saying probably not... He's borderline imbecilic.

It's funny to note too that Casey's dad said that he had no idea the extent of his sons bullying, while Ritchards dad says that it is uncharacteristic for his son to act this way..... baloney, had this not happened I'd bet my right knee that his son would have a life of crime ahead of him before long, not that this still may not occur, but now he's got people watching him he may think twice before getting in the spotlight again.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You just have to look at their families to notice who is the genuine one! Caseys family is clearly loving and caring, he's sister walking him to school and all.

As for Ritchard well...he's father...you see the bull act

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
All i can say really is as if. The kids got international attention because of what he did so now hes gonna turn around and say that he was the one being bullied after all after getting all this scrutiny.
I think its pretty obvious from the video, if casey was bullying him i dont think hes gonna stand there and take the hits he would just be laying it into him. lol

Also, the little kid really really looks like hes egging him on and whoever is video taping it is the original bullys friend due to what hes saying, so it definately looks set up by the littler kid. (by the way, im talking about the original video of the fight)

What i cant understand though is that Casey got suspended too, he was sticking up for him self! Of course he should be told to hit someone isnt good but he didnt have much of a choice really. I think he should be congratulated (as he is
)

edit on 22-3-2011 by littlecloud because: so it actually made sence. lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by badw0lf

You just have to look at their families to notice who is the genuine one! Caseys family is clearly loving and caring, he's sister walking him to school and all.

As for Ritchard well...he's father...you see the bull act

Yeah I didn't want to say that but I get the impression Ritchards old man has a bit of an issue with the grog.

I could be entirely wrong, but it would explain a few things...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I would say more than just grog

Also i would like to point out that, although Ritchard is a little lieing brat. He might have had problems at home. I mean why do most bullies become bullies? Due to having being abused at home, or having a dysfunctional family, which clearly proves itself, seeing as his father looks like a stoner and his mother is seperated.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Yeah thats a good point, but this could be a blessing in disguise for him as it may make him think twice next time

If that is so, i do sympathise. Australia is getting pretty bad for drugs, a fair amount of people i know are taking some heavy drugs.
But yes as i said, maybe he will change his ways.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
First, is there no dental care system in Australia? Second, why is Casey's dad red faced and scabbed missing teeth but we see a younger picture of Casey red and scabbed all below his mouth. Then we have both of Ritchard's parents snaggle toothed. It seems a somewhat scenic place they live but it may be rough.

Now to the situation which presents itself even more clearly, I think what you have here, as I said in the previous and original thread, is a case of the two most bullied kids in school and Ritchard striving for acceptancemay have been coerced. There is the instance of the kid in the audio commenting about how sad it is getting. I have seen this exact scenario many times growing up. Get the two "inferior" kids to fight for our entertainment. They get in trouble so what they wanted attention and to be cool, they got it. I think the editors caught on to this by the way. They depict Ritchard going to the stream and kneeling down looking lonely and pondering life while his dad is stand offish watching from a distance. Casey and his dad are depicted going to the stream together with brand spanking new cheapass $10 open faced reels with his dad calling him mate. Come on, any child who was soooo low at 15 to contemplate suicide and their father doesn't pick up on a hint of deep depression is watching too much rugby tossing back Fosters and spanking the roo. Where is Casey's mom? His sister knew he was getting bullied for 3 years and said nothing? Sensational network stoory mates and I guarantee everybody got paid in that one. At least a couple of shiny new $10 rigs. And why WOULD Ritchard be sorry? With all these cameraz he is finally getting acknowledgement and somebody is noticing him. His dad says he TRIES to the the right thing by his son. Read FAIL.

The boys were played in this and the real perpetrators at the school are scott free.
edit on 22-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: grammarq

edit on 22-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: ugh

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Psht whatever ratboy, you shall always be known as ratboy. Its funny how easy you can tell he's lying in the video. Yeah sure he might have been bullied in the past, whatever, everyone does.

The thing he doesn't get now is that he did this, he will get trolled even harder.

I think its hilarious, calls for some pizza delivery bombs or something.

On a side note, this was my first time watching the casey interview, i love how one of the youtube vids it shows is the dubstep remix, that is my favorite, so damn funny...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I have to disagree, i was insanely depressed much of my life, and i just hid it from my family, they had no idea, and still have no idea. I thought of sucide plenty of times, talked to my sister, much like casey, but didn't want anyone else to know because, its a pain in the ass. I remember in middle school this girl had a crush on me, and found out all my #ed up thoughts, but still wanted me, and was "worried" and caused a whole mess of # telling counselors and stuff, who then tried to interrogate me, which just set me the # off.

I think there are 2 types of depressed people, the ones who want attention, those are the ones who go off and tell people, and those who are just depressed, the later doesn't want people to know they are depressed, because they don't want to be and will try to not be, and by whining about it you accomplish nothing.

I got over my problems, casey will get over his, most people will get over it. Its just something that happens to kids.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yo!!

a potential if not actual Psychopath IMO
accusing the victim of his own crimes.

reminds me of palpatine when windu kicked his ass

S&F cause this tripe has to be seen to be believed, and would have probably gone under the radar

not my vid, but yours, i mean

on a serious note being punished for defending yourself from the bully is standard operating procedure.

"you are not to defend yourself, but go bawling to the authorities, so they can handle it!"

top topics

join