It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is being gay a choice/lifestyle?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
[But I assume, now you see clearly what I am talking about... Homophilia was always a choice in a man's life.

I understand what you are saying I just think you are wrong.

I never made a choice to be attracted to women it just happened. I have sex with women because I LIKE having sex with women, not because the bible or my parents told me too. If I LIKED having sex with or was attracted to men I would have sex with them but I dont. Its not a matter of choice I just dont get turned on by the hairy sex......LOL. I did not have to have sex with a woman first to know that was what I wanted I had sex with a woman BECAUSE that was what I wanted. I wasa locked up for over a year and never had sex with a man not because I thought it was wrong, I dont, but because MEN DONT TURN ME ON.

The Gays I know dont have sex with the other sex for the same reason THEY ARENT TURNED ON BY THEM.

This my last post on this thread, nothing anyone says will make you, or any of the others who cant tell the difference between two grown men having sex because the like men from a man raping a child, or dog , or corpse for that matter, understand, so why bother

[edit on 11-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Having sex is not all about what I like', or 'want' or of what I am turned on .

A person needs to control his feelings in a human community, there are unwritten laws. This is why, if a person learns during his childhood what to do and what not to do, than he can obey the learnt commands in his later life, and he will not do what is wrong. Still after all, if a person just cannot resist, than there is no hope ... he will become gay, or whatever.

But if someone has sexual experience too early, it will not always be positive, bad effects may occur. This is why we learn to behave.

Anyone having sex with a dog or a corpse or whatever, thinks the same way as an everyday person, but when he goes home, he does not use a woman. That's all, nothing strange about that...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
Can you tell us a bit more about the options we get before incarnation?

How can it be that after 30 years, you feel the desire to explorer something new? why after so long?

I have a uncle thats gay...could it be a family related thing?
I quite sure i'm 100% straight, but im only 20...Could I be in "danger" in like 10 years, to get new wishes, fantasy's...?

THX, love to all

� Greetings again:

That question is a bit off-topic, but here it goes anyway:
The available options , each time "We" are about to start a new project of continuity of Our Evolution, are Tremendous.

If, in an previous Life (no matter, if in a Past or Future, reference of Time) , you were someone related to some sort of an activity that finished plenty of Human Lifes , I.e.� Military Job; you will likely see, After you ended that life, that your actions, ended the experiences of many Beings, during their Human experiences (Human Lifes), thus , in agreement with the Universal Law of Karma ; Action� Reaction; you will probably choose a new experience, that will might helps you to correct your previous negative actions.

How can it be that after 30 years, you feel the desire to explorer something new? why after so long?

� Don't you ever forget, that every single Human Being borns with bissexual data inside their DNA strains.
It's a Natural process of Evolution of our genes, for as weird as it might seem.
And it is much more common than you think. Milions of people, throughout the World have been experiencing, these lessons, these new types of sexual expression in their lives; although , they fear that no one in the World might understand them, so they get involved in secrecy. That's why a lot of sexual scandal's still exist.

I have a uncle thats gay...could it be a family related thing?
I quite sure i'm 100% straight, but im only 20...Could I be in "danger" in like 10 years, to get new wishes, fantasy's...?

Hmmm... ingenuity filled your last question, and also a certain fear of not being certain, about your inner desires. Relax...
You will be always YOU, no matter what being you'll LOVE. Please don't forget that!!!!

No, it's not familly related. But, i believe your uncle, will be glad to answer that particular question to you!

Cya later buddy!

HARAK.

[edit on 11/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Animals can't control their sexual activity. They do that anywhere, anytime... There are gay monkeys, sheep, and necro gay ducks.

We, humans have the wonderful capability to take control over this, and only the barbarian, under educated low grade people can't or don't control their sexual needs.

So if a mentally healthy person somehow at the age of 40 finds out that he must be gay, he will not create sexual relationship with a male, because his education denies that.

My opinion is, that pure genetics is not the explanation for homophilia, a human being has full responsibility over his actions, and if he is aware that what he is about to do is wrong, he will not keep up with that. it is quite simple, gays gotta learn to deal with women, and they won't be harrassed through the rest of their life. And I say, it is a lot more beautiful to have a relationship with a lady, but it requires a higher standard of knowledge to deal with them. No doubt, gays hardly need to express emotions and love towards their partner, but women desire all that.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Istvan you are wrong.
Trust me man, I am not saying this to diss you but I can say this because I am 100% sure.
What turns you on is not up to you to decide.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
If, in an previous Life (no matter, if in a Past or Future, reference of Time) , you were someone related to some sort of an activity that finished plenty of Human Lifes , I.e.� Military Job; you will likely see, After you ended that life, that your actions, ended the experiences of many Beings, during their Human experiences (Human Lifes), thus , in agreement with the Universal Law of Karma ; Action� Reaction; you will probably choose a new experience, that will might helps you to correct your previous negative actions.

Does this also works in the other way around?
example; If you had in your previous life a really good/loving life, let's see..., if you was a fireman and saved allot of lives, after ending that life and looking back on your 'Positive' actions...
Is here also some kind of balence needed for the next live(s)?

THX, love & greetz

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Istvan you are wrong.
Trust me man, I am not saying this to diss you but I can say this because I am 100% sure.

That is clear, and I understand that . Here comes the intelligent mind of a human: if a child turns me on, I am not going to rape her, because I know, that it is wrong. We are not animals, they can have sex with whatever they want, because they can't take control over that.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Istvan you are wrong.

That is clear, and I understand that . Here comes the intelligent mind of a human: if a child turns me on, I am not going to rape her, because I know, that it is wrong. We are not animals, they can have sex with whatever they want, because they can't take control over that.

Two consenting adults having sex is a bit different from a man raping a child. Just thought I'd point that out in case it wasn't obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Pedophilia is not always about raping childsren. Most pedophiles are sex offenders, and they create mutal relationships with their victims, who actually allow the sex. The best relationships are with young boys, who don't talk for years, and the "gay" sex offender can have more parties safely. He can be an everyday person, only during his private lifestyle he is being turned on by kids.

Homosexual relationships are actually between adults, this is why it is legal. That's the only difference.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Does this also works in the other way around?
example; If you had in your previous life a really good/loving life, let's see..., if you was a fireman and saved allot of lives, after ending that life and looking back on your 'Positive' actions...
Is here also some kind of balence needed for the next live(s)?

... Well, that's a Great Question My Friend, but i must say, that i don't have enough Wisdom, to give you a straight answer upon what you want to know.

You see? Each Individual's passage of Evolution, can take many directions, and there are many circumstances that have to be taken in consideration, that actually will change the next step / experience, here on Earth.
Although, i do know that, the Decision is always made by Us, but during that period (when preparing for the next experience ) we always have Help of Enlighted Advisors, and off course, our Akashic Record.

� I know your true interest in such subjects
, but lets try to stay focused on author's topic, ok?

In future, we will have, for sure with a lot of Members, great happy discussions, about these and other cool themes, ... but, in another Category.

Otherwise, Moderators, might feel that we are messing with the "Balance" of this great forum
, and that's the last thing i want to happen.

Cya all later!!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As a homosexual, yes, woman are far more less tastier, but still beautifull beings. But unfortunatly they can't satisfie my needs.

Ha-Ha....that made me chuckle...less tastier...I am starting to feel the same about men. I am a female and bisexual leaning more to the women than the men. Don't know why. I just am. I have been bi all my life so I know it isn't a choice. Thanks for the compliment about women being beautiful beings. :-) It is something that I tried to fight because of what my family believes, but I can't fight the way I am. Thanks again for the laugh, I needed that.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Somehow, lesbian/bi women are not disgusting to the audience, as gay men are. For example, ladies kissing each other are spectecular, but men hand in hand are being picked on.

Perhaps, because ladies can hardly do anything to each other, while men can do awful things to each other in bed. Most people who see lesbians/gays together, do imagine what the hell can they do to each other in bed.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok im tired of this and im sticking to my argument that homosexuality is a disorder.

IF YOU TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM A GREAT PAIR OF BOOBS , BUTT, AND VAGINA THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU IN YOUR HEAD.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Perhaps, because ladies can hardly do anything to each other, while men can do awful things to each other in bed. Most people who see lesbians/gays together, do imagine what the hell can they do to each other in bed.

You have heard of a strap-on, haven't you? Just because women may not like the 'equipment' does not mean that they don't enjoy the work-out.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think we should ask the governor of NJ

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I think we should ask the governor of NJ

HA! I just got the call from a friend listening to the radio. I guess that my gaydar is getting rusty.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You have heard of a strap-on, haven't you? Just because women may not like the 'equipment' does not mean that they don't enjoy the work-out.

Lesbian relationships are mainly emotional, not the equipment is the main reason. On the other hand, gay males concentrate on the sexual needs, nothing else. This is why, male gays have usually short relationship. No emotions, no love, only plain sex.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah well Istvan, what can I say.
You generalize, you let weakness, fear and prejudice form your opinion, you can not try to put yourself in someone else's shoes, and you do not know enough about gay people in general to form a solid opinion on this.
Wanna keep on talking about it?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The stimuli which cause sexual arousal are beyond a person's control. This is nature. The orientation of one's life around this condition is a choice, especially the extent to which one pursues this orientation. The influence of nature and nuture are not mutually exclusive and fall along a continuum.

We should not hold those who are homosexual responsible for that condition. All individuals should be held responsible for their individual behavior. Homosexuality has no evolutionary value and its practice is personally, socially, and culturally deleterious. History has left us with no other possible verdict.

[edit on 04/8/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah well Istvan, what can I say.
You generalize, you let weakness, fear and prejudice form your opinion, you can not try to put yourself in someone else's shoes, and you do not know enough about gay people in general to form a solid opinion on this.
Wanna keep on talking about it?

Does your opinion mean, that every gay should be examined one by one to define homophilia? I only say one simple thing: Due to something, proving that we are not animals, humans have chance to deal quite well with their abilities/disabilities. So let's state, that gays are born gay: what to do at this point? A mentally normal gay would simply learn, how to be a hetrosexual. Here comes the final point: Most gays don't even wabt to change their sexual life. They don't care that an entire community spits on them, they like what they are doing. This is the case...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join