It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Guy Truly Speaking About Universal Truth and Awakening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I want your gises opinion about this guy. I just want to inform you that his ideas are pretty far out in left field but oddly resonated a familiarity or some type of knowledge within me that became a sort of "AH HA" moment for me when I first watched all this series of his videos back to back. Now just remember, he isnt trying to sell books, or seminars, or try to start a religion or get any type of media publicity. For me, he rings true, not some phony 2012 dooms day type guy tryin to make millions by feeding off of our fears. Also, I have some background in biology and chemistry and some of his theories actually make scientific sense to me according to what I already know about science. Trust me, Im prepared for a lot of crap talkin over this one, bring it on, I dont care, I just want others to hear what hes got to say.

So, here is the link, and on the right of this page, you can see the videos on this series, then go to the "our journey and the grand deception"I reccomend adding all the videos on a que and playing your que, there are three parts to this series so you may want to go back to his homepage and find the rest of the vids since I think this is only the first part.

www.youtube.com.../c/3AAF11B7F5253C7B

Let me know what you think, also if you havent yet look up the threads about the strange earth sounds being heard all over by mass people, these are what made me post this thread since he has a theory about what the earth is doing right now.
Peace, Marriah
edit on 22-3-2011 by marriah3330 because: our journey and the grand deception

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
remember go to the UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND GRAND DECEPTION VIDEOS FIRST OR YOU WONT GET THE OTHER ONES AT ALL!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
In my opinion which isn't meant to sway, just to add a 'second' opinion, I don't fall for it. I admit I have been swayed back to his theories from time to time but I can say that'll be changing in the future. Humans like to fear. That's what I've found out. They enjoy it. In the Middle Ages it was Satan, other ages other Gods, it's the causation of growth, of change. With great change comes great fear.

The ego would like to categorize everything, wants to know everything and then make a wall around it, claiming one section as this, another that. I think he's just referring to the reptilian part of our brains which is the causation of fear. It is the bare, raw animalistic side that wants to do nothing but suffer.

I just believe us to be mere cells on the Earth as we have cells in our body. Doesn't go over well with many though does it? Thinking that we were created in Mother's Earth image, implying we actually have no control as to what happens, something the ego needs to nourish. Cells>Body>Planet>Solar System>Galaxy>Universe. Each unique in their own way but the latter 4 seeming so similar just because they're in the blackness of space. Because we perceive it as black, we can't see what's within the black yet.

The ego will conjure up anyone thing for nourishment, even relating pain for every last drop of instant pleasure it can get, feeding the fine strokes that it craves. If the accepted theory we are made in Mother Earth's image is accepted, then there is no ego, it implodes itself. What is there to control when we were manifested to help the Earth.

I find it funny how these 'beings' are so savage and reptilian just as that part of our brain is, savage, instant gratification, fear..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I have only watched the first vid as yet, But his theories and explanations seem to match with my own beliefs and experiences. Though what he says is quite a bit more detailed then my own experiences. I do believe he is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Well, I don't know if you watched the whole two hours worth of his videos, doesn't seem like it, because if you did, he basically says that we were made in mother earths image as he points out that we are made up of her material, and how much she has sacrificed herself for us. So, IMO, what he says agrees with what you are saying, just a thought. Sometimes when someone says something we don't agree with or understand we immediately shut them out or turn the channel, but sometimes its nice to just follow through and listen to the rest so that it maybe makes sense after more explanation. Thanks for your post though.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
He claims he was manipulated before.

How does he know that he is not being manipulated now?

There is a lot of stuff thrown in here that is widely know about already. Its kinda of like a mash up of a lot of different information.

I have had a little experience of 'travelling' myself. What happened is not very easy to put in words. We don't have the ability to describe or explain what goes on outside our relam. This person seems to be an expert on the meaning of life. He knows it all. How it was formed, why, where its going. I would always take a step back from these people. It is possible to attain some knowledge. To then believe that you are fully aware of whats going on, well, that might be a little dangerous.

All that I have learned over many years is that as soon as you think you know what is going on your world will be flipped upside down.

All you can do is embrace change and accept everthing that is thrown at you. It is only in this acceptance or surrender that you can progress.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I too have "traveled" thats how I originally found his videos, because I was trying to look for some answers since in the last few months I'm having OBE's just about every night now. I do see your point though about being manipulated again, it is quite possible. Thanks for your post.
Peace,
Marriah

top topics

join