It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas - New Order of Human Liberty

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Well than. I am not sure why we are arguing because my view of liberty is pretty much the same as yours.

Now when I asked the OP if under this new system I would not be allowed to join political parties or hate groups

You responded to my message, that it was OK but not two parties, and i admit I was a little confused by your response, but a few posts later the OP clearly stated "All political parties would be banned "

Too me if you prevent anyone from forming political that is against my idea of liberty.

Alex, can I ask you, do you believe hate groups have the right to exist, as long as they don't break any laws?

I would like to try to a civil discussion, and I will not make any negative comments about you, if you do not make any about me. I am not trying to judge you or change you, just trying to understand you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by cavrac

This is my "explanation" of what i think liberty is: liberty is that state of a human being when he can express his feelings without anyone threatening them, when a human being or any creature for that matter can do what ever he pleases as long as he does not cause harm to other beings that he shares this planet or this universe with and when he does not have any reason to worry about his future because there are no problems caused by anyone.

Wow, Alex. I like this to a point... Liberty is that state of a Human Being when Each has the option to pursue Each One's own Bliss - within the three Laws. And with a Betterment Ethic, rather than the slave's "work ethic." Secrecy is suspect, and teachers rich in respect. Arts and Sciences flourishing, and Beinghood honored.

And... No need for money.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How do you prevent the mistakes of the past from happening in the future?

This is known as being proactive, any group can continue to meet as long as the purpose is how to improve life for all and to not destroy it.

It would be more like a standard then a law.
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Well, i was part of a gipsy hate group but after a while of seing skinheads beating up gipsy children just for the fact they were of a different color i left. The main rule of the group was to take care of the ones that steal, rape or kill but nobody paid any attention to that rule anymore so ... yeah...

Now let me explain how would anyone have influence over the way the world is ruled:

-there will be two main representatives: a male and a female (matriarch and patriarch .... sounds to cool .. neah)
-a room of representatives from every country (presidents)
-the people who if they want to address an issue they just open a petition or ticket and get signatures to be able to contest a law or regulation or even a tax and if the number of signatures come from more than 8 countries for example the law, regulation or tax is canceled until its re-examined.

Simple but effective.

Remember you still need laws because the world is full of crazy and stupid people so its not an infringement of liberty.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by cavrac

Well, i was part of a gipsy hate group but after a while of seing skinheads beating up gipsy children just for the fact they were of a different color i left. The main rule of the group was to take care of the ones that steal, rape or kill but nobody paid any attention to that rule anymore so ... yeah...

Now let me explain how would anyone have influence over the way the world is ruled:

-there will be two main representatives: a male and a female (matriarch and patriarch .... sounds to cool .. neah)
-the people who if they want to address an issue they just open a petition or ticket and get signatures to be able to contest a law or regulation or even a tax and if the number of signatures come from more than 8 countries for example the law, regulation or tax is canceled until its re-examined.

Simple but effective.

Remember you still need laws because the world is full of crazy and stupid people so its not an infringement of liberty.

Modify the hierarchy so that no single person can be in charge, but a supreme collective of like 25 or so with like 2 - 4 yr terms each. One term only, this gets rid of the Career politician. Require everyone to retire at say, 65. No more then 1 representative from a nation.
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well the tho main representatives do not have a veto right so too bad
they just count the votes and talk on the microphones so that the other representatives can hear and lets say we give them the right to sign a law or regulation in order for it to be aproved and by this making him responsible and if the people don't want the law or regulation because it violates a right or something, the one that started it and the main person that signs it gets fired without any right of returning.

I think this can solve some issues.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well the tho main representatives do not have a veto right so too bad
they just count the votes and talk on the microphones so that the other representatives can hear and lets say we give them the right to sign a law or regulation in order for it to be aproved and by this making him responsible and if the people don't want the law or regulation because it violates a right or something, the one that started it and the main person that signs it gets fired without any right of returning.

I think this can solve some issues.

As well as including that any particular policy, amendtion or tax that roughly 75% of the electorate or better is against the policy is to not be heard.

Regulations that would be implemented and instated must be for the benefit of all or else it will not be heard. The legislative and executive arms would have to have the full authourity to not only carry out all regulations but be empowered to shut down and company who is using outside policies to sidestep or circumvent the regulation.

When it comes to things like toys, food, medicine, personal/private safety, household appliances/electronics & power tools, any portion of the global transportation infrastructure (air, sea, bus, rail, cab, trolly/light rail/monorail/subway), energy (wind, solar, hydra, nuclear power plants, coal plants, mining operations, petrochemical harvesting and manufacturing) that no entity shall have the power to infringe, hinder or obstruct Govt's role and authourity in enforcing said regulation via either citing of legislation or enforcement of said regulation under the authourity of a piece of legislation. No corporation would be allowed to get itself exempted from any regulation that serves to regulate that or any other industry.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by cavrac

Simple but effective.

Thank God you left and are a much better person as a result.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thats what communism is about, during my country's communist era all the big coorporations were owned by the state so there was no coruption because no one tried to brieb anyone to get a law to pass or things like that But because it was a dictatorship it was owned by the dictator (the state actually because Nicolae Ceausescu was a good fellow ... + when he was killed, Romania had 0 debt and the country was working only on profit from exports). But think if adapting this to our current way of thinking so a big coorporation is owned by the state which is run by the people thus the coorporation is owned by the people. (hope you got it)

And yeah good thing i left but too bad i couldn't convince the leader that what he was doing was bad. Going from beating rapists or murderers till they get to the hospital to beating innocent kids is just messed up .....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This topic deserve a bump.

So... bump!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Political Parties as such are not the problem, but the reduction to a two-party system that is most readily controlled by TPTB is what was created. The "Tea Party" is not a true political party at all, instead it is a "movement" as is the creation of a new paradigm in energy or in individual liberty.

Even the founders were not fond of the "mob rule" of democracy, and instead fashioned a "republic" with a representative government, which separated the representation into those elected by and for the citizens, and a Senatorial representatives selected by and for the sovereign States of the union.

The Constitution provided the federal government with limited powers, powers which were defined and to be divided among the three branches of that federal government, producing the checks and balances required to maintain a delicate balance of authority and trust. The powers that were not explicitly granted to the federal government by the Constitution were reserved to the States and the People.

Taken in the original context from which it was written, it is clear that the real power of the nation resided in Congress, through the balance of representation of the People and the States. By allowing the People the Senatorial selection (vote) the States lost that balance, and as a result the federal government usurped not only the power of the sovereign States, but eventually, through the corporate lobby, even the people lost their power over their elected representatives, and became chattel of the corporations. Remove corporate perpetuity and the immunities afforded them and their officers through the UCC and other laws that raise a corporate entity above the rights granted to individuals, allowing immunity from criminal prosecution those that direct, manage, and operate such corporations.

Another major usurpation of rights occurred when the Federal Reserve Act was passed, and the subsequent laws and tax codes that further stripped the States and the People of their earnings, through the fiat monetary system of Federal Reserve (Promissory) Notes and the creation of fractional reserve lending, which allowed the private banks to create money out of nothing. Direct taxing of wages was something that our founders forbade, clearly spelling out in the law that when required to tax the citizens, it must be apportioned to demonstrate the need for additional revenues.

The debt of 14.6 trillion is the debt to the central banks behind the Federal Reserve. Another figure that is floated is 62+ trillion that is representative of the debt to foreign interests that own US Treasury Notes and who have investments in US real property.

Add to the fray, the suppression of energy technology that will take the stranglehold on the world away from the oil cartels, and you can begin to see what is really at work and at stake. Banking cartels, drug cartels, oil cartels, it's all the same. A small group of very wealthy individuals or families have control of most of the world's energy and money.

Educating the people is key to gaining a majority that will create a change that frees people instead of enslaving them. Changing the monetary system back to an asset-backed currency may be the logical interim step between what we have and where we need to go toward the elimination of money entirely.

We all want the same basics, food, shelter, adequate clothing, medical attention, and even access to knowledge or education. And everyone needs to participate in the production of these things, whether it's to grow crops or build robots, we all must provide a service to society that best serves the highest good of all.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Glad to see this topic is not that dead

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PhilltFred

National Constitutions would forever apply to that nation and have the best of the best of global Constitutions be the framework and foundation for the Global version.

The National doc is indeed the framework for which the States were to be based off of but empowers the Federal to make sure that any rights guaranteed to any person by the national doc that the national doc would be final law.

As to you saying regarding the representative democracy is the reason why all lobbying by any private cartel would be banned and denied as that prevents someone from being paid off.

The $14.6 Trillion is the annual operating budget and the figure of $62 Trillion is the overall debt. The order that I am envisioning would create debt backed by a standard using gold and silver and forbide the creation of money out of thin air with no real capital or collateral behind it.

Advancement on energy tech would also be key and crucial to the Order as there would be a law that would ban the profiteering of any tech as well as banning the supression of any tech that would make life better for all.

The following would be free for all :
Education, healthcare, housing, food and payment for any good or service rendered a quid pro quo setup would be established. As long as you help out another the person you helped would be required to help you however they could. Everyone would be required to work, even if you could only work for say, 3 hours a day for a couple days a week. Kids (under 16), the elderly and the handicapped would be exempt from work.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Occupy Everything movement currently ongoing is apart and completely adherent to the philosiphy and mantra of Novus Ordo Humanae Libretas as we stand in solidarity with our fellow human beings.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join