It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas - New Order of Human Liberty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You don't get it right?

He does nothing more than troll and try to break this topic because of a personal reason probably.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac

Can you tell me where you got you definition of liberty

I got mine from

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Human rights would dictate the law of the land. My definition of liberty is the only one. You are trying to spin this to suit the NeoConserviBaggerNazi agenda like you have been doing. They are the distraction.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Listen, I am not disagreeing with you that this whole system is screwed up.

I would guess you consider yourself Liberal, I consider myself Libertarian and obviously we do not agree what Liberty is

For me Liberty is having to tolerate the person you hate the most doing something that disgusts you and pisses you off, but as long as they are not harming anyone, or anyone's property, they are free to do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

You don't get it right?

He does nothing more than troll and try to break this topic because of a personal reason probably.

Very true. These people need to be told what to hink, how to think, this movement restores the thinking part to thinking brain. To think for yourself, something this individual forfieted long ago.

Remember, Those who would forfiet security for essential liberty deserve neither liberty nor security. He conceeded his long ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well I am done with this thread, you people should be considered dangerous and be banned or at minimum severely restricted.

Your movement will fail miserably. But don't worry Obama will probably get re-elected because mental midgets like yourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Listen, I am not disagreeing with you that this whole system is screwed up.

I would guess you consider yourself Liberal, I consider myself Libertarian and obviously we do not agree what Liberty is

For me Liberty is having to tolerate the person you hate the most doing something that disgusts you and pisses you off, but as long as they are not harming anyone, or anyone's property, they are free to do it.

I am not attacking you and am most positive that you are clearly not attacking me as Ihave some very thick skin. We however cannot end this system and replace it with a recycled version of the current.

Hate groups would also be banned as they infiltrated and pretty well ran the American south between 1870's - 1960's.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

And trolls like you should stay under their bridge and never come out, seriously, making a fairly serious topic seem stupid because you can't or won't try to understand it is just low.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I am not attacking you and am most positive that you are clearly not attacking me as Ihave some very thick skin. We however cannot end this system and replace it with a recycled version of the current.

Hate groups would also be banned as they infiltrated and pretty well ran the American south between 1870's - 1960's.

My neg comments were more directed at Alex, you at least were trying to have a civil discussion.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The Ethical Planterian Party shall have one mission and one mission only :

Advance the ideals and agenda of Novus Ordo Humanae Libretas and nothing else. No more "Left-v-Right" or "Us-v-Them" paradigms as well as no more infighting between the faiths as that would have to be banned. All political parties would be effectively ended and revoked. All hate groups would be banned.

So under this new system I would not have the liberty to join a political party, or to start my own midget hating discussion group? Alcohol should be banned under this system too, alcohol makes people disagreeable and argumentative.
edit on 11-4-2011 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

No... Under the Ethical Planetarian Party platform, you CAN start your discussion group. As long as it's between consenting adults, go for it. Don't expect to be popular, though. And don't break the three Laws:
  • Do not willfully hurt or kill another Being
  • Do not willfully take or damage another Being's property
  • Do not willfully defraud another Being
If you behave poorly, others will act against you, either with the disdain of pariahhood or locking you up if you break the three Laws.

The people who care about alcoholics and helping will help or the alcoholic can go off and drink (her/)himself to death if that's what (s)he wants. Since the Ethical Planetarian Party is predicated on the availability of the abundance of the universe, and our planet in particular, this will work as a solution.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
]
No... Under the Ethical Planetarian Party platform, you CAN start your discussion group. As long as it's between consenting adults, go for it. Don't expect to be popular, though. And don't break the three Laws:
If you behave poorly, others will act against you, either with the disdain of pariahhood or locking you up if you break the three Laws.

Well that is the third answer I got from my question, and all three answers don't jive.

I think i like the Ethical Planetarian Party platform better than the New Order of Human Liberty

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well that is the third answer I got from my question, and all three answers don't jive.

I think i like the Ethical Planetarian Party platform better than the New Order of Human Liberty

Well, since the Ethical Planetarian Party is my brainchild, anything that doesn't jibe with MY words are imposters trying to muddy the water. The link in my sig points to the unveiling thread of the first revision. I recommend reading the foundational work first - The End of Entropy - first.

I hope you choose to investigate.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi Amaterasu, I will read your online book, when I have some more time, I just hope that if I have questions, I will not be labeled a troll and attacked, as i have been in this thread.

I am assuming you have read all of the posts in this thread, would you say your idea of liberty is more in line with mine or with the OP of this thread.

I was attracted to this thread because of the name "New Order of Human Liberty"

What I found out was that the OP is just like the politicians of today, using key words to attract people, but they have their own definition of the word, that does not match anyone else.

Amaterasu, after reading the posts from the OP about him banning and restricting people, do you think his movement should be called "New Order of Human Liberty"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi Amaterasu, I will read your online book, when I have some more time, I just hope that if I have questions, I will not be labeled a troll and attacked, as i have been in this thread.

Thank you. If you have a small bit of time, read the OP's in my threads, The End of Entropy - the foundation best read first - and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure. They are linked in my sig.

I am assuming you have read all of the posts in this thread, would you say your idea of liberty is more in line with mine or with the OP of this thread.

I blushingly admit I have not. But I might surmise so based on your response to what I posted of the Party platform. [smile]

I was attracted to this thread because of the name "New Order of Human Liberty"

Indeed. Me too. And I like the slogan well enough to believe it fits the Ethical Planetarian Party's whole raison d'etre. The reason it exists.

What I found out was that the OP is just like the politicians of today, using key words to attract people, but they have their own definition of the word, that does not match anyone else.

I'll give the thread a closer look.

Amaterasu, after reading the posts from the OP about him banning and restricting people, do you think his movement should be called "New Order of Human Liberty"

I'll reexamine. Thanks for the piquing of my awareness.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Would you really want a Global Tea Party trying to impose their will whenever and however they can? Would you want racist groups being able to form parties?

I don't want any groups, including yours to impose their will on me, but I support your right to gather in groups and do what ever you want to, until you try to take away my rights and freedoms.

Political parties cost people more freedoms and rights then any entity combined.

If you are for humanity, be willing to always put humanity above party, be always willing to help out your fellow human, promote the growth and ideals of the plight of mankind then you are in, that would be the few requirements.

I wonder who paid you off to infiltrate this thread.

Well, ok. I see the problem going on. TheImmaculateD1, I can see your Heart is in the right place, but you fail to see that any system that begins with banning a behavior - except where it breaks one or more of the three Laws - is a form of repression. You can't have liberty and repression at the same time.

Also, you seem to think it's the parties that have caused this, when in fact all of it is caused by a LOVE of money. The only way to get rid of the LOVE of money is to get rid of the need for money.

I understand where cavrac is coming from. In the system I propose, people can come together as they see fit. In yours, I have to wonder who is going to be sneaking around ensuring no one joins any secret parties with secret handshakes.

I'm going to bet no one paid off cavrac.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have labeled you as a troll because you did not want to understand the purpose of this thread and because you did not even use your brain as any normal human being.

There are things that a form of politics needs and this thread does not need to explain them because you already know them AND because they are essential in order to run anything. Without those essential laws or rules your way of rulling will be attacked by everybody who wants to be in power and imagine if every criminal, war lord, murderer or racist group will try to get to power to do their own bidings.

Just picture the situation mentioned above and think how things will end up.

Liberty doesn't mean what you said. You want everyone to be able to vote for their laws but thats impossible and i think you know why but if you give them the ability to directly contest a law you have given them this liberty easily.

Not stealing all the people's money and getting more from big companies, thats how you free people from enslavemant.

Making sure that every human being is safe in every aspect.

I don't understand why you come here and make such aberant acusations that this is not different from the old world order. I still think you are just trolling and i have administered a lot of forums so i know a troll when i see one.

So please i suggest you use your brain more and if you don't have any suggestions or feedback to make please don't say anything just to stain this thread with your stupidity.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Would you really want a Global Tea Party trying to impose their will whenever and however they can? Would you want racist groups being able to form parties?

I don't want any groups, including yours to impose their will on me, but I support your right to gather in groups and do what ever you want to, until you try to take away my rights and freedoms.

Political parties cost people more freedoms and rights then any entity combined.

If you are for humanity, be willing to always put humanity above party, be always willing to help out your fellow human, promote the growth and ideals of the plight of mankind then you are in, that would be the few requirements.

I wonder who paid you off to infiltrate this thread.

Well, ok. I see the problem going on. TheImmaculateD1, I can see your Heart is in the right place, but you fail to see that any system that begins with banning a behavior - except where it breaks one or more of the three Laws - is a form of repression. You can't have liberty and repression at the same time.

Also, you seem to think it's the parties that have caused this, when in fact all of it is caused by a LOVE of money. The only way to get rid of the LOVE of money is to get rid of the need for money.

I understand where cavrac is coming from. In the system I propose, people can come together as they see fit. In yours, I have to wonder who is going to be sneaking around ensuring no one joins any secret parties with secret handshakes.

I'm going to bet no one paid off cavrac.

No more secret societies and that has threatened liberty.

The party and movement cannot be recycled versions of the same failed items we have seen time and time again.

To promote the ideals and the agenda of humanity as a whole shall be the mantra moving forth and the phrase would be the new motto.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I have labeled you as a troll because you did not want to understand the purpose of this thread and because you did not even use your brain as any normal human being.

I was trying to understand, that is why I was asking questions, specifically about the way the OP is using the word "Liberty".
Am I troll for asking questions, and trying to understand?
I did not make any negative comments until you started calling me a troll.
The OP was trying to answer my questions, but you kept interrupting, and it seems you convinced him that I was being paid, had an agenda, and did not have the ability to think.

There are things that a form of politics needs and this thread does not need to explain them because you already know them AND because they are essential in order to run anything.

Yes it does seem that you want to run things and not have to explain yourself to anyone.

Without those essential laws or rules your way of rulling will be attacked by everybody who wants to be in power and imagine if every criminal, war lord, murderer or racist group will try to get to power to do their own bidings.

Just picture the situation mentioned above and think how things will end up.

Criminals is a vague term, I was issued a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt, so i broke the law and I am a criminal.
War lords violate people’s liberty and basic human rights.
Murderers violate people’s liberty and basic human rights.
Racist groups have a right to exist, but I believe it is good that they are exposed and dealt with in legal ways.

I would rather see someone have a sign on their store saying no Blacks allowed, this way I would not give them any business, and they expose themselves.
It is much better than them not having the sign up, and me giving them my money, they then take the money they get from me and contribute it to the KKK or some other racist group.
Any type of public services should have strict rules against racial discrimination.

Liberty doesn't mean what you said. You want everyone to be able to vote for their laws but thats impossible and i think you know why but if you give them the ability to directly contest a law you have given them this liberty easily.

I used the definition from the dictionary, which is how I see liberty.
Can you please define Liberty for me?
The more laws that exist, the more power the government has over people, and the less power and liberty the individual has.
When governments become bigger and powerful they always become corrupt, and try to obtain more power and take away more of the individual’s rights.

Not stealing all the people's money and getting more from big companies, thats how you free people from enslavemant.
Making sure that every human being is safe in every aspect.

I am against excessive taxation too.
I have no problems with big companies as long as the business they conduct is legal. I have no desire to eat the rich.
I agree there should be reforms in the political process which would prevent big companies from buying candidates, when someone enters politics they become a public servant and give up some of their rights and liberties.

I don't understand why you come here and make such aberant acusations that this is not different from the old world order. I still think you are just trolling and i have administered a lot of forums so i know a troll when i see one.

So please i suggest you use your brain more and if you don't have any suggestions or feedback to make please don't say anything just to stain this thread with your stupidity.

Well I can assure you that I am not being paid, and don’t have an agenda, I was just curios. The subject of Liberty is important to me.
Aberrant accusations were made against me as well, and you are the one who started it.
Too me it is not different from the old world order when you use words like liberty, but have a different agenda, that is what all the politicians do, but when you try to question them, you are attacked by their supporters, so what is different?

Thank you for continuing to insult me, I do have a suggestion change the name from "New Order of Human Liberty" to "New Order of Human Tyranny

Tyrants want to control everyone and don’t like to be questioned, this reminds me of you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi TheImmaculateD1

I too believe your heart is in the right place, but we have two very different views of what liberty is, and I don't wish to argue about it anymore.

I really was not trying to derail your thread, I am not being paid, and I don't have an agenda.
I think the posts between me and you will give any reader a better idea of your philosophy, and it is always better for people to know what they are signing up for, rather than join a group based on its name.

There are many people who share your philosophy, but I am not one of them,
I think we are both in agreement that this world is a screwed up place, and the main reason for it is those who have power, and something needs to be done about it.

I do not wish to derail your thread, but anyone who quotes or replies to me, I will respond to.

Anyway, no hard feelings

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No more secret societies and that has threatened liberty.

We cannot FORCE each One NOT to congregate for any reason if we are to have true liberty. What We CAN do is promote the awareness that secrecy is to be suspect, and get rid of the need for money - which is the motive for so many of the ills in this world as many of Us succumb to the love of it or desperation from the lack.

If you want true Liberty the only expectation you can place on others is that they do not break the three Laws.

The party and movement cannot be recycled versions of the same failed items we have seen time and time again.

Oh, I can assure you that the Ethical Planetarian Party is NOTHING LIKE what We have now. The links are in my sig for any to read. Start with the Entropy one and end with the Ethical one.

To promote the ideals and the agenda of humanity as a whole shall be the mantra moving forth and the phrase would be the new motto.

Oh, it's so perfect for the EPP. Please, take a look at what I offer and see if you don't agree.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Nice read.

Now i suggest you read a lot more about the new world order (ok now we are getting lost in terms .... the one that all the politicians and oligarchs talk about every day) and see what that means before you say that NOHL is all about tirany and i mean it and read about the good things in every political system even communism or fascism because they had good parts in them (shocker ...).

And i don't think you are paid or something to troll, heck even when i troll i have no reasons in particular i just want to have fun but when things get serious i grow up and start participating.

As you mentioned liberty for you is important but you do not have any real grasp of what liberty means. You just quoted something out of an online dictionary but liberty is something more than that and its hard to explain, i think you can't explain it at all because you can only feel free.

This is my "explanation" of what i think liberty is: liberty is that state of a human being when he can express his feelings without anyone threatening them, when a human being or any creature for that matter can do what ever he pleases as long as he does not cause harm to other beings that he shares this planet or this universe with and when he does not have any reason to worry about his future because there are no problems caused by anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join