It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas - New Order of Human Liberty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A new concept is coming into view, one whose ideals are based out of liberty, freedom, democracy. This idea of a New World Order led by dictaitors, bankers and tyrants really is not something we want now do we? No.

Everyone is in some form of unison in saying a New World Order is coming right? The idea behind this is that one is coming yes and the chance for us to get fully in front of it to steer it in our favour would be the perhaps best thing that could happen now instead of letting a bunch of douchebags, morons, azzhats lead it.

For us to fully control it we must first own it and take it from those trying to lead us all astray.

A New World Order is coming into view yes, one that will be rooted in the firm belief that the will of the order be dictated by the will of the majority and fully endorse, adhere and back this new movement and it's name is as follows :

NOVUS ORDO HUMANAE LIBERTAS - NEW ORDER OF HUMAN LIBERTY!

Down with Novo Ordo Seclorum because for society to survive why should order rise out of the ashes of chaos as all that will do is nothing constructive nor positive for anyone.

Anyone who is rooted in logic, common sense and reality is welcomed to join but once you do faith, skin colour and all petty differences that have been continually used time and time again against us for which we no longer need bother with items that can be turned inward.

Do your part by informing the masses because when enough people know no further action by us is usually required whereas we can firmly use the numbers game against TPTB.

Their time is over and ours is about to begin and let us not continually repeat the mistakes of the past to prevent us permanently because that alone is what has prevented and hindered human progress.

This is our world. To those who have already given up never give up and never surrender because remember this is when we do TPTB win!
edit on 22-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
they build it we build it .. matters not.

they usurped your democracies, why wouldn't they take your globocracy?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
they build it we build it .. matters not.

they usurped your democracies, why wouldn't they take your globocracy?

We have the numbers game in our favour and as long as we do this movement will grow.

To use this as an avenue to attack any free people is a disgrace.

The best way to defeat them is that if everyone here tells 5 people and they tell 5 more, eventually you will have everyone in the know.

Knowledge is the master weapon they fear whereas when we have knowledge we have power, inform the masses, crush them with A New Era Of Enlightenment! They live on keeping the populous intentionally stupid and dumb so that humanity does not become aware of our own proficiency and true potential because once we do we will come to a new realization that we do not need them. We are the most wired nation on the planet and have taken our revolution digital. We, however will not stoop to their level unless it is absolutely nessecary.

A fact remains that we have learned, discovered and confirmed more about this group in the last 5 years as compared to the previous 500 combined!

Statements are being made all around us. Look at the recent uptick in natural disasters, all designed and employed to keep their focus on these items by not allowing them to meet and plan our further demise.

There are moves mainly in the shadows being employed as we speak to guarandamntee that our fortress forever endures and survive!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Its amazing how you parrots fall for liberty,equality,fraternity' nonsense and these are used making chaos ,like how its being done in the arab world. the protocols of zion detailed the way the word liberty is used and how effectively by parroting these terms ,the welfare of nations can be destroyed

if Novo Ordo Seclorum is to be destroyed , then help from the great spirits is needed
edit on 22-3-2011 by USAisSatanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
Its amazing how you parrots fall for liberty,equality,fraternity' nonsense and these are used making chaos ,like how its being done in the arab world. the protocols of zion detailed the way the word liberty is used and how effectively by parroting these terms ,the welfare of nations can be destroyed

Do you not live on Earth? Are you a human? If you are then you are affected by this new virus known as TPTB.

Do not hijack this otherwise peaceful thread to spew hate!

"if Novo Ordo Seclorum is to be destroyed , then help from the great spirits is needed"
This is already happening now and is being employed. When Mother Nature unleashes her fury TPTB cringe in fear!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

mother nature? TPTB has tamed mother nature already .

only forces they have not been able to tame:

1)Aliens
2)Great spirits
3)possibly a few nations which are under their partial control(Russia)
4) psychotronics

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic

mother nature? TPTB has tamed mother nature already .

only forces they have not been able to tame:

1)Aliens
2)Great spirits
3)possibly a few nations which are under their partial control(Russia)
4) psychotronics

No they have not because everytime they think they've got a handle on her she employs yet another trick and we've been trying to outsmart her for the last 10,000 yrs and thus far has not worked and will always backfire.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As i said in another thread, we need first a very good and firm strategy and some funding which can be easily provided by the people of the movement and they don't need to give a lot of money because even 1$ makes a lot if the movement has 10.000 people

By the way, this is a good moto for this movement or a name ...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What about all the humans that literally cannot be pulled out from their own ignorance?

There are many people that absolutely cannot cope reality without being led by the nose. The true 'sheeple' if you want to use that term. They will lay down and die a thousand times before accepting personal responsibility and embrace higher knowledge.
Do we just let them die? A unavoidable sacrifice for the sake of our species as a whole? I think so. But then one is accused of elitism, the virus we need to eradicate in the first place.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I LOVE the slogan! It would fit in perfectly with my ideas - which are developed with the idea of freeing Humanity from slavery and the need for money. In case you haven't seen them, my ideas are presented in two threads here: The End of Entropy is the foundation - read first - and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

Both threads are linked in my sig.

Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
As i said in another thread, we need first a very good and firm strategy and some funding which can be easily provided by the people of the movement and they don't need to give a lot of money because even 1$ makes a lot if the movement has 10.000 people

By the way, this is a good moto for this movement or a name ...

I offer strategy, foundation, and structure for a movement to free Humanity. Funding is not the problem - getting the word out is. As I mentioned in my post above...I have two threads in my sig...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

By the way... I tried to set up a link in my sig to this thread by clicking on the "Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas!" - monkeyed with it for a while - but it kept messing with my layout - the centering didn't work, or the typeface was too big, or the wrong color... I will see if I can do it like I did the other links.

EDIT to add: There we go!
edit on 4/5/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I LOVE the slogan!

Same here.

Maybe this could be the logo....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

I LOVE the slogan!

Same here.

Lovely logo! The abundance paradigm is that orientation of the triangle/pyramid. I would use for the Ethical Planetarian Party the slogan, for sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Nice Logo!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I LOVE the slogan!

Same here.

Slightly modified version without no copyright infringements coutresy of NM Rotschilds & Sons Ltf. UK who owns the logo on the back of our currency.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I LOVE the slogan!

Same here.

Lovely logo! The abundance paradigm is that orientation of the triangle/pyramid. I would use for the Ethical Planetarian Party the slogan, for sure.

The Ethical Planterian Party shall have one mission and one mission only :

Advance the ideals and agenda of Novus Ordo Humanae Libretas and nothing else. No more "Left-v-Right" or "Us-v-Them" paradigms as well as no more infighting between the faiths as that would have to be banned. All political parties would be effectively ended and revoked. All hate groups would be banned.

It could be designed and structured more like an educational clearinghouse then a political part.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

As long as you call it a party there will always be a counter-party ... Democrats - Conservatives for example ...

Because everyone wants to change the way the world works or just to get into power even though its not for the best interest of the people.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I LOVE the slogan!

Same here.

The Ethical Planterian Party shall have one mission and one mission only :

Advance the ideals and agenda of Novus Ordo Humanae Libretas and nothing else. No more "Left-v-Right" or "Us-v-Them" paradigms as well as no more infighting between the faiths as that would have to be banned. All political parties would be effectively ended and revoked. All hate groups would be banned.

It could be designed and structured more like an educational clearinghouse then a political part.

Both the foundational work and the platform are threads linked in my sig. The End of Entropy is the foundational piece - read first. The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

I hope you choose to read.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As long as a certain standard of living can be provided, most people will gladly work away for their house and to eat chickenwings in front of wrestlemania, rather than go out on the streets rioting. I agree, abuse is abuse and slavery is slavery, even if the slave is well kept, but as long as they keep the stomaches of their subjects full and their minds sufficiently entertained, none will act against the status quo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join