Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Canadian Government Found In Contempt of Parliament

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MP's in Canada have voted to find the Stephen Harper Conservative government in contempt of parliament which could lead to a vote of no confidence.

Us Canadians may be up for another federal election soon.

MPs' report finds government in contempt

I hope this is in the proper forum
edit on 22-3-2011 by Chindogu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'm am not shocked, but a little surprised.

This is the first time in Canadian history that a government was found in contempt of parliament.

The Liberals and NDPs had their fair share of fcuk ups, but at least they were "honest".

The Harper regime flat out lied, got caught, and tried saying it's all just a misunderstanding.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

You've got that right. Actually its the first time a government has been found in contempt the entire commonwealth. Pretty big news in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths

The Harper regime flat out lied, got caught, and tried saying it's all just a misunderstanding.

He only does these things because he cares about us.

We are lucky to have such a benevolent leader. If he confuses people, that is their own fault.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Harper government
I'm glad it wasn't the Canadian Government...
oh wait
we don't have one...

guess what
he would be running against an unelectable bunch of tards
so he will just wind iup with a dictatorial majority

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am super excited for the conservatives low blow style of attack ads . mind you they have been going on new a few months now . with an election most likely set for spring or summer . I am just curious to see how many Canadians will forget about the crap stunts harper and fiends con party have pulled over the last few years since his last election.

new topics

top topics

join