It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I witnessed a chemtrail plane trying to cover up a strange black chemtrail with a white one.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Today at 7pm somewhere in northern Colorado, I witnessed a black chemtrail being purposely covered up by a normal white chemtrail from a chemtrail plane.
I wonder if the black one was a mistake or a chemtrail test gone bad.
Or, maybe the nuclear radiation from Japan turned a white chemtrail black.
Either way, not knowing what's really going on is not a relaxing situation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Don't like being the messenger, but the trend is on ATS,
Pics or it never happened.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Try to have ur cell or a camera to snap a pic of it if happens again.
oh btw i live in nor cal and i havnt seen any zombies yet. Which sucks cause i wanna put my 30 clip in my ar15 to use.

edit on 22-3-2011 by ThePowerThatIs because: edit

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i saw some black trails in the sky (vegas) a couple weeks ago, and it slipped my mind until now...i dont really want to speculate on what they were, and i didnt see any type of coverup attempt like you say, but it is a phenomenon that we should keep a close eye on for sure...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Smoke.

Second line

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That first pic is basically what I had seen, but there where clouds under both chemtrails.
It definitely wasn't it's own shadow. The black one was clear across the sky while the chemtrail plane was just starting to try to cover it.
I couldn't help but notice it because covering white smoke over black smoke sticks out like a sore thumb.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Be prepared for about 6 or 7 of the same debunkers to jump on this right away and run the thread up to 20 pages or more telling you that chemtrails don't exist, that you're ignorant for thinking they do, and demanding 10 different kinds of proof. If it has the word chemtrail in it they will come and do exactly that (just check out any other thread like this.) I wish that weren't the case but it is. That being said, you're not the first one to notice the black trail/white trail phenomenon. In sky cocktail mixing?
edit on 22-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: wording

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I know why they do it. The Earth is losing gravity and the magnetic north pole is moving faster every year because the Earth is in the process of a pole shift. The Earth, the other planets, and the Sun are also going through the Photon Belt in space. The Photon Belt is the real reason for all the planets losing gravity and getting warmer. By losing gravity, every planet is in risk of an out of schedule pole shift.
The government knows all this and puts up metallic based chemtrails in the air to absorb or deflect the radiation from space. It also may greatly help in assisting their HAARP projects.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
there is no "black trail"

it's a dark region of the sky shadowed by the white one. the air underneath the white chemtrail doesn't get as much sunlight as the air around it, so it appears darker. it is only visible if you are straight in line with the trail and the sun simultaneously.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Or, maybe the nuclear radiation from Japan turned a white chemtrail black.

Does that happen a lot in Colorado? Radiation turning black chemtrails white? Not heard of that myself.

Also, I would have expected the US govt to have a slightly more accurate way of measuring radiation...

edit on 22-3-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
gday,
i am thinking that the second plane/contrail wasnt trying to cover up the first,
it was MIXING ... maybe the two substances/contrails are "active" when in contact...
and cannot be mixed prior to takeoff...?
just a thought...

ps

here in australia i have started noticing "chemtrails" more and more..

i am worried about what i breath...
and also what "they" might be up to...!

seeya...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Be prepared for 6 or 7 of the same members coming in here calling the 6 or 7 members who actually try explain what's being seen disinfo agents or shills.

Also be prepared for dozens of youtube videos to be posted spreading misinformation and lies, if we're lucky we'll get some links posted to articles and papers that have no link to "chemtrails" whatsoever, apart from in the mind of whoever posted it, such papers and articles will include cloud seeding or aerosol testing aircrafts being used for "chemtrailing".

The irony will be totally lost on them that these aerosol testing aircraft are actually what is needed for the chemtrailers to prove their claims.

Also be prepared for this post, pointing out the same things over and over again sounding like a broken record.

And finally, OP, you saw a contrail shadow as a half dozen people have said, now stop for a moment here and think, do you really think there are half a dozen people here trying to mislead you with links and facts or maybe, just MAYBE all these links and facts are true.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This just in from Scotland:

Strange Sky Anomaly For Aircraft To Follow & Spray Chemtrails?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10872012#pid10872012
edit on 3/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Be prepared for 6 or 7 of the same members coming in here calling the 6 or 7 members who actually try explain what's being seen disinfo agents or shills.

You're a new name-haven't seen you all up and down the chemtrail posts. Same basic strategy though.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

um no buddy, I've gone over some of Chads threads and posts he's just waiting for proof is all.

i know that teeth are on edge re subject matter but...just pointing that out.

though I'm probably one of the 6 or 7 in his view.

so what the hell:

OP maybe it's this stuff being dumped. and no need for sprayers and special attachments.

Smart Dust is already in our environment

Smart Dust - D.A.R.P.A. Military Technology

Smart Dust microchip technology is in the air! You're breathing it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join