It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we never see Saddam again???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Saddam is loved by millions. He has supporters from Algeria, to the Philippines. Any one who believes in the America is Satan propaganda is most likely an admirer of Saddam, regardless of what they will tell you or not. So think about all the people that would aspire to be like him. So many Muslims are taught to hate America that someone who is so against America is tasteful to these Muslims that are being taught to hate. That form of hatred comes right out of the lairs that Bin Laden was housed in when he lived in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is one of our allies. So what is the difference between Saddam's hatred and the average Saudi's hatred??????????

Nothing.

That isn't a threat to you?????????????

You don't think that the hate will not unite those that hate us?????????????

I do.

Answer me this and I will go on.............................

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wherever he is, if we find out that location, it will vaporize.

These people who love him will not want to be anywhere around him.

He was a tool during the Cold War, and he could have had a really good thing going after the Cold War had he played his cards right, but he didn't.

Now, he is without a country and without the oilfields, and if he is alive, and if we find out where, he'll be without a body.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If he isn't dead, he's best forgotten, invisible, trivialised (much the same sort of thinking is in Israel's strategy towards Arafat).
A trial would be unwise. Who would try him? The coalition; the US; the UN? Under whose rules? There's a can of worms to be opened concerning US non-adherence to the International court. Trials have proved pretty feeble when it came to Serbian leaders.
A trial by a new Iraqi government would be of little use (many -already hostile -would claim such a government was a US puppet).
Whether or not he's physically dead, let him remain politically dead.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Although back on Planet Loony, he's enjoying the delights of Minsk in springtime:
www.rense.com...

VzH

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i think Saddam has been killed.
Remember that he refused the ultimatum to leave his country.
He was persuaded of his victory (by a guerrilla war)
He never suspected that the mayor part of his army will flee, and that coalition troops will rush on Bagdad.
2500 bombs on Bagdad
70% of succesful hits
sure he was killed

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by VzH]

VzH

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That isn't a threat to you?????????????

You don't think that the hate will not unite those that hate us?????????????
I do.

There is no solidarity among arabs in ME region.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Saddam!!?!?!?!

Uday?!??!?!?!

Qusay!?!?!?!?!

Oh where are you???

Where oh where have they gone???

Bali???

China???

Russia???

Israel???

America???

Where oh where.

They must be some where, but where!?!?!?!?!?!

Some say in Baghdad, I say yeah right. Baghdad.

Now why would they be in Baghdad???

Wouldn't that be little risky???

I mean that is the last place a sane person would want to be right now, especially Saddam and his sons.

These 'men' are not going to stay around and watch the invaders destroy what they once had. No no.

The evil mind of Saddam is vowing for revenge.

Then again who is to say Saddam is even alive???

Well we have some claims that Uday is in Baghdad working out a deal of some sort, so they say.

All I can tell you is this:

Uday won't make any deal that involves himself being captured or neglected in anyway. If he is making any deals at all, those deals involve the handing over of someone else for his immunity. The only person that the US Government would want more than Uday, is Saddam himself. Therefore in my opinion this so called deal, is nothing more than an possible option for capturing Saddam. Other than that, Uday isn't making any deals.

He will rat out his parents, and his family, but not himself.

Somehow I just can't see the same thing in Saddam. Somehow I think that Uday is more sinister and ruthless than his father Saddam. I see a even more dangerous person emerging in the ranks of Anti-American crusaders, and his name is:

Uday Hussein

Abraham

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Saddam isn't a threat to you or me. Saddam was a threat to his own people and the people immediately around him, say by a country or two. Saddam as a threat is no more, he's too old and has two Sons who can carry on his legacy. Did Saddam sponcer and possibly provide sanction for them/terrorists, who cares? If he/Saddam did, it is too late as it took what, three years for W. Bush to react. We had no reason to mess with Saddam other than anniliating the terrorist camps within his bourders.
I know our government and media are going about this all WRONG, we all do. But nothing is going to change until it's too late, thats a historical trend unrivaled.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You seem to think that Saddam is some dead fish floating in the Garden of Eden.

Well I think he is more like a terrorist driven shark lurking under the feet of our brave men and women out there looking for him.

You ask who cares.

Who cares???

THE WHOLE WORLD.

WAKE UP, DON'T SLEEP THROUGH THE CORRUPTORS HYPNOTIZNG STARE.

Are you really that blind to believe that Saddam isn't a threat???

Are you really that blind to believe that no one cares???

Where have you been for the last 30 years???

Saddam isn't a threat to you and me???

Can you make this more convincing???

No probably not. You are no Bagdad Bob.

More like a Billy Bob than anything.

Good ole boys talk like that.

Only good ole boys think everything is dandy and that no one can harm them.

I am not baging good ole boys, just there ways.

Just wait.

Just wait.

You think that everything is dandy???

You will see.

Unfortonately one day you will see.

I wish that were not so, but you have yet to open your eyes. Therefore you will continue to walk blind into your own undetermined fate.

Choose your fate, don't let your fate choose you.

You See?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join