It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we never see Saddam again???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What if we never find him??? How will this effect the world??? How will our government take it???

I know the answer to that last question, that being this:

Our government would just try as hard as they could to convince us of their victory and his loss, when in fact they may think the exact opposite. As for the rest of the world, well that is more complex. Lets just start with your own nations and others off the top of your head for now.

For me, Israel would be the most interested in his activities, and for good reason too. This man does support terror, but TO ISRAEL, NOT TO AMERICA. KURDS ARE HIS TARGETS, NOT AMERICANS. He is a pure Zionist hater. He thinks the conspiracy is as vast as Henry Ford stated it to be. When in fact good ole' Henry knew damn well that it was just a few so-called wanna be Jewish familes, the Rothschilds, origionally the Bauers, the Harrimans, and the Hasburgs who were that Jewish lobby of conspirators.

Then there is all the Arab nations. I wonder if they think that Saddam is capable of causing an uprising in one of their nations??? I wonder if they think he could gain the support of the Palestinian Movement????

What do you think???

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
...I'd say it would be good riddance to bad rubbish...

My point being, it would be no loss to the world if no one ever saw him again. IMO, it would be best if he was captured alive, put on trial & got stuck in solitary confinement in the deepest, dankest dungeon in the world...Let him become an object lesson in history so that we never allow a repeater of him to come into power, but otherwise forget he ever existed.

I'd also like the same thing to happen to the members of the Bush family that ever partook of politics...

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
the only one. The corruptors are everywhere. They are even in the minds of those who are oblivious to their corrupt ways.

I really thought this would be a hot topic. Don't you people think this man could vanish??? Doesn't this worry you??? The man has an arsenal of Anthrax, VX and Botulism. These are not agents that can't be hidden. For the task of find them would be pointless. They are guarded and well defended.

The plan is to destroy the Zionist conspirators. If you people didn't know, in the eyes of HizbAllah and in the eyes of most radical anti-non-Muslims, your average American taxpayer falls into this category. So it is "Our fault". That is why we are called the Great Satan.

If you people think Saddam isn't religious, think again. He is religious, as all radicalized Zionist haters are. They know a religion like no other. They know not Islam, but they know martyrdom and Jihad. They know hate, territoriality, tribalism, and clanism. They no nothing other than segregation and racism, for those who are not like them are infidels.

Is that not Wrong??? Were we taught to live like that? I wasn't. Other people wasn't even an issue to me growing up. It wasn't until I became aware that I was being lied to and protected, that I saw the evils with my own eyes. I saw the horror and I asked, not knowing what it was or what I was doing at such I young age. I asked, "Are we going to war?", "Why is it our problem?", "Why can't we get along Dad?".

These were the questions I aksed. The answers I have still yet to find. I see a conspiracy. Yet it is so vast, I couldn't reasonably write it all with accurate or factual proof. Then again, like Midnight said, the proof is the trick. That is what the plotters use to control. For most minds are settled on reality, and reasoning. When in fact the world is run by deception and emotion. You See??????

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
*george bush dancing in the white house*

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
The plan is to destroy the Zionist conspirators. If you people didn't know, in the eyes of HizbAllah and in the eyes of most radical anti-non-Muslims, your average American taxpayer falls into this category. So it is "Our fault". That is why we are called the Great Satan.

So basically, what you're saying is that, if America disbanned the Federal Reserve & returned the coining of currency back to Congress & returned to the gold-standard for our economy, that might at least partially alter Sodamn Insane's opinion about the "average American"?

In that respect, I'd agree with him that those who've instigated & perpetuated that system would fall under the category of "Great Satan"...But where I would *disagree* is that most Americans were fooled into believing in that system. That's more like being "tricked into ignorance" than being "knowing participants". If the knowledge of how Unconsitutional that the formation & continued operation of the Federal Reserve System is were to become widespread enough, it would surely be seen for the lie it is & get disbanded. But it would take a *large* number of Americans to band together & *demand* that the government do so before it could happen.

Do a Google search on NESARA...And spread the word.

[Edited on 27-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Follow me.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
pushing up daisies (due to the often hilarious attempts at the regime trying to prove he's alive...i.e. footage that's supposed to be "current" with them wearing sweaters)....even if he were never found, he'd be out of power, and left with few places that would take him in... His "threat level" would be reduced to about "nil", so either way...that goal is accomplished....

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think he is a stain (if that) on some rubble. If he isn't dead he is probably in a cave. hehe...

#ing wierdo dictator, he probably lives in a cave
(izzard reffrence)

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If we never see him agian then the world will be a better place. but he is a good source of humor when people crop pictures of him

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What if we never see Adolf again???

I hope this answers your question.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
As posters have noted: we haven't seen Usama again; the death of Hitler (and not all would accept the standard accounts, even now) was somewhat mysterious for the better part of half of a century.
No doubt Saddam may figure in the wilder sorts of pulp-fiction and lurid journalism.
I hope he doesn't become a Goldstein figure: the hand behind disasters.
I'm content that we shan't see him in power again. Whether he's in a neighbouring counrtry, enjoying paradise, at the bottom of a river, under a thousand tons of rubble or enjoying his ill-gotten loot in some tax-haven, with or without the knowledge of Western agencies, doesn't really matter.
He isn't in Baghdad giving orders.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Come to think of it..death of Stalin, death of Mao. The webs of secrecy these figures spin means that evne their deaths are a mystery.
But, what matters is that they go from power and their nations change.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
MidnightDStroyer

posted on 25-3-2003 at 04:12 AM
...I'd say it would be good riddance to bad rubbish...

My point being, it would be no loss to the world if no one ever saw him again. IMO, it would be best if he was captured alive, put on trial & got stuck in solitary confinement in the deepest, dankest dungeon in the world...Let him become an object lesson in history so that we never allow a repeater of him to come into power, but otherwise forget he ever existed.

I'd also like the same thing to happen to the members of the Bush family that ever partook of politics...

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

I'll second that.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
But we really don't have proof that Osama is dead. Although I hope he is

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You people seem to think that I am asking how you feel. I am not. I care not what you feel. I want to know what you think. Did anyone read my post?????

All I want to know is what you think that the world is going to be like without the proof that Saddam is no longer a menace to us all. Do you not think that the hawks out there will use the mystery of Saddam's location and status to their own advantage??????

What do you think Syria is all about????

It is the fear of "Remaining elements."

The remaining elements can all be tied to one source, Saddam. So the remaining elements will exist as long as Saddam doesn't. The 'Remaining elements' will continue to be nothing more than enemies of our leaders. This is more or less a vast conspiracy against us all. I think that this is a New World Order undertaking. I think that Saddam is a New World Order Plotter, maybe even a puppet plotter. I think that the corruptors that lurk in our government's playing field are in collaberation with Saddam. This collaberation is meant to fool and decieve the ignorant and enslave the people of the earth.

Then again this is all just a speculation. I know only what I want to, right?

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
he'll turn up somewhere prolly in chirac's house

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He will be irrelevant, so what difference will it make? If he is alive, he'll either be caught or captured if found. If never found, it'll be because he hid very well. This has no bearing on how the Iraqis allow themselves to be governed this time.

You want to know what I think? I think its a non-issue.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He has had long standing family ties with saudi arabia and the bin laden family.

He allowed a private jet to fly around the united states after september 11 to pick up members of the bin laden family and return them to saudi arabia without being questioned by the fbi.

So far during his tenure we have seen the steepest drop in the stock market and the greatest rise in unemployment figures of any president in the last 60 years.
He orederd the bombing afghanistan looking for osama bin laden and never found him.

He bombed iraq looking for saddam hussein and weapons of mass destruction and found neither.

He proposed a 700 billion $ tax break for the wealthiest americans and planned on paying for it by cutting money to the police, fire departments, education, etc.

He has members of his administration who have long standing ties to racist and white-supremacist organizations.
His vice president also had been in business with the bin laden family.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join