It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy - hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi,

My name is Chris and I have been lurking around these forums for a while now. I wanted to join simply because at ATS you get real discussion between intelligent and informed people willing to share their research and ideas, something that is in my own experience so rare in this subject area.

The UFO topic fascinates me and has done for many years. I have not had any significant UFO experiences or hold any specific beliefs in the area; I personally want to see the mystery solved and not perpetuated, so I am what you might call a cautious sceptic. I think that with a subject that could have such a huge impact on our world one needs to keep a very wary eye, but also be willing to take notice where the evidence demands it.

Anyway, a big hello from down under and thanks for having me.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard the crazy train sir we are having hordurves shortly however I have been told that they have all been taken. Oh and as usual do not eat the twinkies.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crispy66

hello crispy66 im peyotepete and i like you have also been a lurker for about a year now but decided to join tonight..welcome from a new member and hello ATS from another new member..

Peyotepete

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hey guys im new also, just want to get in on the intresting conversations, see ya guys around

new topics

top topics

join