It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Nasa - UFOs Caught on Meteor Tracker 2008-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well, at first I thought I was looking at some satellites. Yet there are a couple ones I found difficult to explain so easily. Might want the mute button and a song of your own handy, nonetheless I thought the footage was pretty interesting regardless as to whether there are indeed some UFO's being captured here. Enjoy.

P.S: The four dots that appear throughout the films are trackers. There is also an exerpt towards the middle of the second video, where the uploader points out that the NASA cameras are even titled "UFOtracker".

edit on 21-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
too bad no timelines or references for altitute in most.

plus most of them fly, look and flash just like planes..

hmm

needle in the haystack maybe

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

There, fixed the first video. Yes, I am not quite sure about them all, however all it takes is one - in't that right?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

right, all it takes is one, one you can prove without a doubt.

as likely as ever finding the missing link...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
And the journey continues.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Very cool stuff!
Some of that looks obviously to me as aircraft (particularly the strobing stuff).
However, there's a lot of it that's just ... weird!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing that we are suddenly tracking meteorites using hardware that is merely scanning the sky, the point being that by the time serious event was going to happen these camera's would be far too late, maybe these lovely camera's are just there to track our friends frequency and numbers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't see any airplanes in that footage, or UFOs for that matter... just meteors.

Anyone care to point out the UFOs?

Edit:After having looked at the second clip, there are some non-meteor events captured. A couple of odd ones for sure, as well as what look like aircraft and also lightning (how is that a UFO???) and something that looks suspiciously like a flock of birds. I don't see anything in the first that could not be explained by a meteor though.

As for the software being called "UFO capture", so what? It picks out anything that moves in the sky, and until someone looks at the footage and identifies what the object is, it's "unidentified".
edit on 22-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join