It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Project(Change in how the media does business)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hi guys! What BullS#!t has the media sold you today? Did you buy it??

If for a tranquil mind you seek,
These things observe with care:
Of whom you speak, to whom you type,
And how, and when and where.

Hi guys,

Not sure where this is heading right now but...

I have a few ideas that could end up rivalling facebook.com, I'm very opinionated on what facebook.com is setting out to achieve. It could turn into something of corruption down the track and could be used to target the population.

I need programmers, and lots of them.

BIG and small

if you have the right platforms to prop up your ideas, anything, and I mean anything is possible. Google is in the right position to take on groupon because they have so much advertising at there disposal and they could even get the companys that advertise with them to get onside.

Furthermore: If anyone is interested in collaborating with me (everyone) who is involved, please send me a message and we can set something up through Skype.

I've had the same idea before they sprung up just looking to set something up myself and put things in place so it can't be manipulated by others. I don't think they are on par with my ideas, but we will soon see. Anyone got any information on facebook.com attributed deaths, that would be a real eye opener.

and when I say by myself, I am not preventing anyone from gaining recognition for there works on the project...if it even gets off the ground, I just don't want it to be smeared by anyones personal agendas, these ideas I have will have to stick if it is to work efficiently.

I can't code, but I have an abundance of ideas, so give me your time and we can work something out. I am hoping a few posters hit me up so we can work en masse

Regards,

Dan

P.S. I've already chosen the domain name, it's quite attractive, and it plays on a few words and has a variety of different meanings.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
...So your all happy to post your rants about the media doing nothing but filling peoples minds with useless drivel, yet you can't find the time to help me establish a network of viable news sources that report factual news...?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Personally, I do not think anyone reports "factual" news anymore. Every "news" source adds their own slant. I feel that the public can not do much more than to attempt to get all the facts, then figure out for yourself what it means. Let's take Alex Jones as an example. He links all his news to the original article, but he also adds his own slant to everything. Look at the Ann Coutler piece about "radiation is good". If you actually watch it, she is not saying massive amounts of radiation are good for you, what she is saying is that there is evidence that people who have had small exposures over time do not seem to be getting cancer or some other ailments. Does that mean large amounts of radiation are good for you? Of course not, and that is not what she said at all, but if you look at AJ's article that is the impression you get.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It could be from a more filtered source, imagine a news network that isn't overshadowed by corporate might, that get there hands dirty and report facts instead of trying to mask the truth with fraudulent agendas.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I can imagine it... what I am saying is they do not exist in America. If there is one... just one... I have failed at finding it. That is my opinion, I am sure there are those who would disagree.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nevermind. Wrong year. FML
edit on 22-3-2011 by Plugged because: Read fail

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

HUH?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Don't worry about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

No enlighten me please, you just can't pass on thoughts already in the making.

join