It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer to 1984 is 1776! Top 10 finalists. V for Victory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Is anyone else following this video contest on infowars? Something like 5 grand for first place vid... some AWESOME vids! Heres 2 of my favorite, still have 3-4 to watch..

Regardless how you feel about Alex Jones, try some of these videos out, he is actually getting something going with this, getting people to get out and actually do something. Check this one out for this guy posting V for Victory posters EVERYWHERE all over texas. Just skip to the first minute of this vid for the actual "action"

Thats a little long, but dam they put those posters in some crazy spots! lol

This one has to be my favorite by far... Great lyrics

Next one is alot more to do with the world we live in today, and how similar it is to George Orwell's novel 1984...

Those are the only few that have caught my eye so far, I still have 4-5 to watch... Let me know what you like!

Here is link to the SOURCE with all 10 finalist videos.

edit on 21-3-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is a great addition too, I had watched this one a few months back when the entrys started coming in...

Love the quote at the beginning from Thomas Jefferson... If only we heeded the warning. And the movie quote at the end from the Matrix... ahh V for Victory!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

is this who was putting those posters up every where? One day, all these Infowars flyers, some with a "V" for "Victory" slogan on them, showed up all over the major intersections in town (we have 7 or 8 major intersections). I thought it was some local. We have a state mental hospital, a robust community mental health org, and a VA hosp. Lots of "those types" floating around here. '

Now i see that he wasn't just taping litter up on poles in my community, he is doing it all over my state. Great. "Keep Texas Beautiful"...."Don't Mess With Texas"....all that jazz. With the wind we have enough garbage lying around already.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yea that will stop it ...
just call them mentally ill and move on

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
While I agree it might cause a bit of litter, but I still think the message is more powerful.

We need to stand up to TPTB, and this is a great start IMO. These videos are made by real people trying to do something about the growing tyranny before its too late

new topics

top topics

join