It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

You forgot to minus 5 more for replying in it

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Don't forget the +1 to Wisdom for lessons learned

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

The moon is just fine. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. I think it's time you trusted some of the more rational posters here. Deny Ignorance!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
I am in Oklahoma and at this time the moon should be above my house! I
Can't see it anywhere! There are no clouds and nothing is blocking my view! I find it odd that the moon was huge and bright last night and tonight it's gone. It's like it just vanished! Its odd the moon isn't visible!

'Tis a good idea to think and research just a little bit before you need to tell us that the universe is ending, or anyway, the Moon is missing. We will think more of your skills that way.

And by the way, for you and others, the Moon, our moon, is spelt with a capital "M."

I'm in Texas and we heard 'bout ya[al up there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm in Kansas City.... we got moon here.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Always good to air on the side of caution... From it he has scored some interesting video of a weird bright flash.

The sooner we can see it, the sooner we can start figuring out what it could be.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Since you mention there was an occurence of bright lights flashing, there could be one posibility. UFO is hovering around the area where you normaly will see the moon on the given time frame.

If you start hearing wierd sound that could probably coroletate to the other thread that talks about strange sound across the U.S.

On this situation, I would take my camera that have various exposures and start taking pictures to see if I can capture their frequency in some way for it to show in the film. Then I try to clean it up in photoshop or other media software.

Keep us posted.

Map of strange sounds

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmariesees
I had just gone out to look at the moon when I noticed it wasn't there. I find this odd and no glow at the horizon where it should be. I am in Colorado. So, I am waiting for you to see it first. Stay calm. It should show soon. The flashes in the sky scare me for you. I read your post immediately after coming back inside. I have added this post to give you some companionship in the anxious feeling we share over the lack of a moon in the sky where we feel it should be. I will go out and check again every 10 minutes. Let you know if I see it first.

I still can't see it and I will def let you know if I do! And what's even more weird are the flashes I saw! Someone asked why I want to see the moon so bad! Because I like to look at it with my binoculars and telescope! I like moon watching because it actually relieves stress for me! But I can't fricken see it anywhere! No glow from horizon or anywhere! Just dark!
edit on 21-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 21-3-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You been on the moonshine or funny baccie?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

What did the flash look like? Did it have a trail behind it? Where were you looking that sort of thing? And no worries like I said the moon hasn't risen in your area yet. But I would still like to know more about the flash you saw.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

If you have been reading the thread, you would realize that he doesn't have any Moon shine

.: EDIT :. Fixed incorrect terminology.
edit on 21/3/2011 by Sovaka because: Fixed incorrect terminology.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

What did the flash look like? Did it have a trail behind it? Where were you looking that sort of thing? And no worries like I said the moon hasn't risen in your area yet. But I would still like to know more about the flash you saw.

I was looking at my phone and when I looked up it was about a second of a very bright flash throughout the whole sky to the east! Didn't hear any sound and no trail! It was like a huge light was turned on and off very fast!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Maybe it was distant lightning, there is some storms way to the south in Texas, and a few showers in the South eastern half of the state. So depending on where you are that could be the cause. But it strange, OK has had a series of explosions at some refineries and rigs up there, so who know's it could be that as well. But it doesn't sound like from the brief description it was a meteor fireball. But it could have been they have been known to have extremely bright flashes of light in association with some. If you could expand that would be fantastic.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmariesees
I had just gone out to look at the moon when I noticed it wasn't there. I find this odd and no glow at the horizon where it should be. I am in Colorado. So, I am waiting for you to see it first. Stay calm. It should show soon. The flashes in the sky scare me for you. I read your post immediately after coming back inside. I have added this post to give you some companionship in the anxious feeling we share over the lack of a moon in the sky where we feel it should be. I will go out and check again every 10 minutes. Let you know if I see it first.

I still can't see it and I will def let you know if I do! And what's even more weird are the flashes I saw! Someone asked why I want to see the moon so bad! Because I like to look at it with my binoculars and telescope! I like moon watching because it actually relieves stress for me! But I can't fricken see it anywhere! No glow from horizon or anywhere! Just dark!
edit on 21-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

I have been going out to get photos of it the last couple nights. I was not aware that the Moon came up over an
hour later each night. I feel silly for that. But, the way your compass acted?!!

And the flashes in the sky?!!
These things compounded your anxiety over the Moon not being there... yet...
Still no glow?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
O.K.! I got Moon in sight here! It's alot further South than last night. You should see it too now?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I still do not see it!
what is wrong

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I still do not see it!
what is wrong

I was able to see the stars. I knew it was clear skys. So, you too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join