It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bankers Control Inflation ***Short Clip a Must Watch***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I say a must watch in that I had never heard of inflation control, or the controlling of inflation, done in such a way. Now should this clip have been made and introduced back in say....2008 or maybe even 2009, who knows maybe I wouldn't have given it much thought. BUT hearing it NOW?!? Well that is a whole other story!! They describe damn near exactly how our economy has been played out for going what....2+ years now?!? We are being strung along folks....every month it is nothing but a play on words! Anyone remember like when was it.....last summer or something and some worthless White House committee released a statement that the "recession was considered officially over in June of 2009"?!?

Well enough of my rambling on....please check it out for yourself and feel free to share your thoughts as to whether or not you actually see what they are saying playing out before our eyes as a means of simply controlling inflation, or better yet are they rather controlling our PERCEPTIONS of inflation and the economy as a whole? Or TRYING TO? I don't know folks...it seems to make sense to me. Then begs the question...which are the lesser of two evils here....to actually let the inflation cat out of the bag and see interest rates shoot into the ionosphere? Or to continue playing along as those guys describe in the video?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This basically explains using deflationary phenomenon to counter the effects of inflation. There is a name for this strategy - it's called "Stagflation". That's a situation where unemployment is high, wages are low, and prices for things that are "wants" and not "needs" are low. However, prices for things you need, such as food and energy - skyrocket. Once the bulk of the population is then weakened and dependent, that's when the globalists ramp-up power grabs, (i.e., police state, rights trampled) and control governments to do their market mega-corporation bidding (remember when "globalism" was sold to us as a good thing in the 80's & 90's?)

Yes, my friend - I believe your thoughts on this are correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This would all make sense if they could control inflation.

Part of the problem with the USD as the reserve currency is also touted as it's most cherished strength, the fact that everything is priced in dollars.

When you continuously export inflation the rest of the world sees massive price increases in staples and other commodities. But since we are now a net importer what used to be true, the idea that we didn't have to worry about prices overseas because we produced here, is no longer true. So when the Fed exports inflation and raises the price of commodities overseas, we see the effects pretty quickly.
edit on 22-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
sandf
Its like they are controling us, not the inflation
precious metals like silver tell the tale
as does the price of things NOT in the basket
like food and energy

There is no inflation...

you can buy a house in detroit for a dollar....
and my chinese made american flag cost the same as the ones that used to be
american made
edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

join