It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good luck building your pansy assed micky mouse loser country into an economic powerhouse now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by OmegaLogos

My god, no one even knows what the hell you're talking about and they're still starring and flagging you.

Stars and flags are like gold to a fool... this thread proves they are also fools gold...

I know what he is talking about. Like i told another if you knew OL and talked to him you would get it.

It's also in the rant forum...last I checks rants usually don't make much sense to most but a few.

I know many don't get mine but the ones that do it makes me smile.

Most rants I get, but inside joke rants are rather obscure! oO

all I know about OL is... personal disclosure: HES WEIRD!

oO

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i dono who you are or what you do or why your here, but i can tell you right now its too late for me to get an abortion, and i dono how to run away.... i dont want any flowers or cartoon charachters ... or powerhouses...

will someone tell me how to get home>? i live on pluto but the door on the moon wont open and i cannot pass, because the wizard said so

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey man.

I find it hilarious, and rather telling how many posters on here, automatically jump to the conclusion that OL, was referring to their country!! Wow.

Frankly some of the replies i have seen, border on, actually not border on, but is indeed in contravention of the T and C's, yet, they are allowed to stand.

OL, i get where you coming from man, carry on!

vvv

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
MY COUNTRY COULD BEAT UP YOUR COUNTRY!

All of our countries are screwed. All of em. Every. Last. One.

As Stop-Loss said, at least we have each other. =D

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join