It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good luck building your pansy assed micky mouse loser country into an economic powerhouse now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Explanation: Seriously... Good luck to you...your all going to need it!

Personal Disclosure: Oh wait... what???
You wanted to argue over whether your loser country is pansy assed and or micky moused!
If your on ATS that is already self evident!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Got meds? just curious. You may need them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

WTF are you talking about? I don't see what you are saying or what country you are talking about.

Also you say being on ATS proves your point... Aren't you on ATS also?

You fail at bringing anything worth reading to the table. Fail thread is Fail.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is definitely harming the chances for any drug legalization in many countries. You'd probably be better off talking to the Ashtar command crowd.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Damn... What the # crawled up your ass that made you feel the need to post this moronic bull#. You don't even make an argument in your post. Are you on drugs or something?

Hmmm... I just read some of your threads and that explains this I guess. Your a very depressed sadistic person, you should seek some help.

Would you care to specify what country your even referring to?
edit on 21-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

You are a retard...nay...a moronic retard who is probably so ugly the last time a human being talked to you was right after they tried killing that thing..you..lol..go take a shower and pretend the world is really the way you think it is after using that puddle of crap you call a brain. R E T A R D.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: because i wanted to laugh without hurting this retards feelings

Hey, dont lump him in with idiots and morons, they dont want him either!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OL, you're my favorite member here. I don't agree with you always, but jesus you're funny. Nice job bro.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311

Hmmm... I just read some of your threads and that explains this I guess. Your a very depressed sadistic person, you should seek some help.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

You just beat me to posting that, I was leaning towards disturbed sociopath with wanna-be ATS moderator tendencies and drug-like induced psychotic episodes of delusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You wanted to argue over whether your loser country is pansy assed and or micky moused! If your on ATS that is already self evident!

"You want to argue over whether or not your looser country is a pansy ass or a mickey mouse country? If you're on ATS than that is self evident."

I guess you must be pansey assed and micky moused yourself chump! That's my two cents worth!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You can tell by the OP's thread title he is either a banker or politican .We really need to screen membership , we can't let bankers or politicans have a voice on this site .They are a infectous virus .
edit on 22-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That's it?
Flowers and rodents?

That was Mighty mouse.

But a Mickey would do you well.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

OL! Don't be trippin ballz on me homie
. Although we are financially screwed...well the important thing is that we still got each other in this fudged up world.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
**GASP**
**FAINT**

OL, my dear.. Have you heard that Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are getting a divorce?

Yes, it's very sad, but Mickey went to see a divorce lawyer and explained what was
going on and why he wanted a divorce. The attorney was shocked and told Mickey
that he would have to do some checking and for Mickey to come back in a week.

The following week Mickey showed up and the attorney told him, "I've been
investigating your allegations and I don't think that you can prove that
Minnie is crazy."

"Crazy?" Mickey asked. "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was effing Goofy!"

To the other posters with an itchy post finger... buy your panties in a larger size.. they dont bunch as easily.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

My god, no one even knows what the hell you're talking about and they're still starring and flagging you.

Stars and flags are like gold to a fool... this thread proves they are also fools gold...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
**GASP**
**FAINT**

OL, my dear.. Have you heard that Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are getting a divorce?

Yes, it's very sad, but Mickey went to see a divorce lawyer and explained what was
going on and why he wanted a divorce. The attorney was shocked and told Mickey
that he would have to do some checking and for Mickey to come back in a week.

The following week Mickey showed up and the attorney told him, "I've been
investigating your allegations and I don't think that you can prove that
Minnie is crazy."

"Crazy?" Mickey asked. "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was effing Goofy!"

To the other posters with an itchy post finger... buy your panties in a larger size.. they dont bunch as easily.

LOL, Nice way to politify that joke, it's been years since I heard that joke as a 14 year oldl truckies offsider for a large furniture company, and as soon as I read the words micky and minnie getting a divorce I remembered it, then I read further to see thats what you actually told!!

And it makes more sense than this thread oO

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

LOL! An oldie but a goodie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This is definitely harming the chances for any drug legalization in many countries. You'd probably be better off talking to the Ashtar command crowd.

Um this is completely wrong and if you knew OL you wouldn't have said this, just shows you judge people before you get to know them.

OL
I know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

My god, no one even knows what the hell you're talking about and they're still starring and flagging you.

Stars and flags are like gold to a fool... this thread proves they are also fools gold...

I know what he is talking about. Like i told another if you knew OL and talked to him you would get it.

It's also in the rant forum...last I checks rants usually don't make much sense to most but a few.

I know many don't get mine but the ones that do it makes me smile.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm not sure what Ol is on about, but I have gotten to know OL and am sure that OL has reasons for this post.

Hopefully the reasons will be made clear to those of us somewhat clueless here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join