Divide New York Into Two States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I was just going to mention that. Several states are in the same boat. Much of the time large cities lean left, more rural or suburban areas lean right.

Take a look at the map of 08 voting results by county and you'll see what I mean..

edit on 23-3-2011 by Frogs because: pic no work

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Urban centers are like parasites for the rest of the state.

They create the bulk of the crime, garbage, dependence, and expense.

Considering larger geographic areas, FEMA super-state regions for example, the more urban states leech the well being from the rural states.

Mass is a massive liability on NH politically and economically.

When two urban areas are considered the more densely populated one affects the less densely populated one as in NYC and CT.

I have no qualms with people wanting to ruin their cities/states. That's fine. I take objection when these people and their garbage spill over into other states often bringing with them money and elitist influence to manipulate and shape that new state into a spawn of the one which they have ruined.

It's bad enough when some uppity neighbor thinks you want his advice and it just gets worse when that zoning board or that town manager or that state legislature or that federal monstrosity point guns at your head to impose the advice they have for you.

Groups have way too much power over individuals. The mess you get when a densely populated area controls the existence of an entire state is an example of this unjust imbalance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

<< 1   >>

join