It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Close Encounters And DIA Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here's a really weird one.
In the movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind the aliens in the movie send these coordinates: 104,44,30,40,36,10.
Now, here's the freaky part, type these coordinates into Google Earth, : W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10'.
My version took me straight to the infamous Denver International Airport, I guess this doesn't work on newer versions of Google Earth but it did on mine.
Coincidence? Perhaps, but it sure is a weird one.
Here's a link to the article I got this from:
blogs.westword.com...
Here's a clip to the scene in the movie where they lay out the coordinates:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There is a thread on this already and I want to say it's by Signals.

I will look and link you to it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Sorry, I should have checked a little better

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

I have to admit that the entire topic of DIA freaks me out. I read a thread on it last night and it prompted a memory that I had completely forgotten about on my one experience while traveling throught the hub. I remember thinking it was the most bizarre display of evil symbolism I had ever seen (although most of it I didn't understand at the time) and I had such an uncomforbable feeling of forboding that I couldn't wait to get out of there. The entire time I had to wait for my connecting flight (about wo hours) I sat at one of the court areas by the concession stands and was noticably irritable to my entire family. Funny how the mind has a way of blocking uncomfortable experiences but as soon as I read the post, it all started flooding back to me. There was not only a feeling of immense negative energy, but those murals and the symbolisms on the floor were so obviously designed to have meaning to a select few, that I wanted to get home (back in NY) and hide in the secuirty of my own safe life (ha!). Just wanted to share.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wandered down a path tracking this story and came up with something interesting.

The coordinates don't actually come out to the airport; Google Earth just zooms there (interesting in itself). They come out to a farmhouse in Ault, CO.

Ault is an incredibly cute and tiny town of hardly any note, so I was finding it hard to imagine why the screenwriters would insert these coordinates instead of the real ones for the Tower.

Then I noticed:

The Public Emergency Radio of the United States was a communications system planned during the cold war era in the 1970s, to be activated in anticipation of a nuclear attack. The radio system was designed to broadcast on 167, 179 and 191 kHz in the long wave radio band. The distribution stations would be activated by two "control stations" at 61.15 kHz, in Ault, Colorado and Cambridge, Kansas.

The system was not implemented.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course the movie came out in 1977, so they could have easily known about this. But what on earth (heh) does it mean?

top topics

join