It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!ALERT! Bilderberg to meet in Switzerland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

what im asking is why is it ok for them to use terrorism against us to benefit from but out of the question for somebody wanting to make a statement against them? dont get me wrong i love this site and others and how it attempts to get the word out but i dont think that they are too scared of em personnally...people say we need to wake up but how about someone wake them up sense they are the ones screwing everything up in the first place not us...
edit on 22-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: spl

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

what im asking is why is it ok for them to use terrorism against us to benefit from but iut of the question for somebody wanting to make a statement against them? dont get me wrong i love this site and others and how it attempts to get the word out but i dont think that they are too scared of em personnally...people say we need to wake up but how about someone wake them up sense they are the ones screwing everything up not us...
'

The best way to defeat them is that if everyone here tells 5 people and they tell 5 more, eventually you will have everyone in the know.

Knowledge is the master weapon they fear whereas when we have knowledge we have power, inform the masses, crush them with A New Era Of Enlightenment! They live on keeping the populous intentionally stupid and dumb so that humanity does not become aware of our own proficiency and true potential because once we do we will come to a new realization that we do not need them. We are the most wired nation on the planet and have taken our revolution digital. We, however will not stoop to their level unless it is absolutely nessecary.

A fact remains that we have learned, discovered and confirmed more about this group in the last 5 years as compared to the previous 500 combined!

Statements are being made all around us. Look at the recent uptick in natural disasters, all designed and employed to keep their focus on these items by not allowing them to meet and plan our further demise.

There are moves mainly in the shadows being employed as we speak to guarandamntee that our fortress forever endures and survive!
edit on 22-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Its amazing how you parrots fall for liberty,equality,fraternity' nonsense and these are used making chaos ,like how its being done in the arab world. the protocols of zion detailed the way the word liberty is used and how effectively by parroting these terms ,the welfare of nations can be destroyed
edit on 22-3-2011 by USAisSatanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The world would be a much better place if this group and all of the attendees just ceased to exist..

I would place a sure bet on the odds of most of these people going to this meeting are corrupt, arrogant, and willing to cause your death, and then they would spit on your grave..

Not the kind of people that most of us would want to have as comrades.

Dark people always hide from the light and wish to stay hidden away, just like these people.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
and this is what im trying to get across...why not stoop to there level? what makes them so much better than us that this shouldnt happen to them? they should know the of and feel the pain that all of us has to endure! if i could do it i would line them all up and personnaly pop off each one one at a time so they could see their untouchable buddies going down..it would be my pleasure to make them all pee in their pants before they got one between their eyes...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

and this is what im trying to get across...why not stoop to there level? what makes them so much better than us that this shouldnt happen to them? they should know the of and feel the pain that all of us has to endure! if i could do it i would line them all up and personnaly pop off each one one at a time so they could see their untouchable buddies going down..it would be my pleasure to make them all pee in their pants before they got one between their eyes...

We must lead by example and not be quick to pick up a gun to do the same thing to someone else that they did to us, this tells you who is an animal and who is a human. We employ spoken word and humanity and they use veiled threats. We must be better then them because we are better then them in every single aspect.

You go off like the way you want and see how quickly our revolution is squelched. By being nice, peaceful and non hostile drives them nuts because they cannot use it towards their advantage. This keeps them up at night racking their brains trying to figure out what makes us snap. We must remain steadfast and vigilant as they will keep running around in circles being driven mad by their own paranoia and eventually will consume them effectively making them go insane rendering them ineffective. You ever see those pieces of paper that has the phrase "HOW DO YOU KEEP AN IDIOT BUSY FOR HOURS? TURN OVER FOR ANSWER!" written on both sides, this is the best example I can issue.

This is all one big mindgame whereas the most committed will always win, those who think every move through will rule for an eternity. One false move on our end will spell disaster for all.

Think before you act.
edit on 22-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

how can you not want to punish these people for what they have done or doing or are going to do? even if enough of us were able to get together and squash thier plans that wouldnt even come close to making us even...because even if we could mess things up for them they would still be rich off our exspense...still be living like kings...im sorry i just believe an eye for an eye...but in thier case i want 2...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

how can you not want to punish these people for what they have done or doing or are going to do? even if enough of us were able to get together and squash thier plans that wouldnt even come close to making us even...because even if we could mess things up for them they would still be rich off our exspense...still be living like kings...im sorry i just believe an eye for an eye...but in thier case i want 2...

Trials, sentencing and the execution of those responsible will only occur once we are secure enough to move against them. Seizure of all assets is also in the agenda.

One simple fact remains, they have to work in the shadows and refuses to come into the light to conduct their business' tells me unequivocally that they aren't as secure in their positions to go on tv admitting to anything. That alone tells me we have got them right where we want them for now.

Awakening first then we figure out the next move when we get to it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisSatanic

1.The Protocols of Zion are a forgery. Anyone who has done their research knows that. Time and time again they have been used to stir-up anti-Semitic hatred but a forgery is what they are, believe me. And I am not a Jew.

2. If the Bilderberger Group is so well-meaning why are their meetings shrouded in secrecy? Why doesn`t Mr Kissinger want the "little people" to know what is being discussed?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

read the protocols twice and then come and talk .read what henry ford had, also read the initial statements of Churchill

read the architects of deception by juri lina(soviet dissident)

read what solzentseign stated about the protocols(soviet dissident)

then come and talk . do primary and archival research , just don't refer wiki .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

they are trying to take everything away from us...i would love to see them have nothibg...i would love for them to have to try to scrape by living paycheck to paycheck... i would love tobe behind one of them having to use the food stamp card to buy dinner...i think i would get more pleasure from that then maybe ending thier pathetic llives...
edit on 22-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: eebe

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Bilderberg meetings have extremely high security. In greece 2 years ago 2 F-16's were patroling the skies abouve the venue. This is all paid for by the host nation and the bilderberg group.

Charlie Skelton from the guardian has been doing reports on Bilderberg events for the past 2 year and has some excellent coverage.
www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 22-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisSatanic

I have been looking into The protocols since before there was a Wiki. They are a forgery.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

its pathetic that the host nations pay for security while the bilderbergs are probably in thier meeting deciding how to ruin it...i just hate knowing that people that own businesses like walmart or bigger ones or heads of other countries are in control of ours and many others...i hate walmart!!!!...ill take a ma and pop store everytime over corporate a##holes...im sorry but these kinda groups really get me going...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Alexander Solzhenitsyn analysis of the Protocols.
---
“The Protocols … show a blueprint of a social system. Its design is well above abilities of an ordinary mind, including that of its publisher. It is a dynamic process of two stages, of destabilization, increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm, and on the second stage, new hierarchical restructuring of society takes place. It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb. It could be a stolen and distorted plan designed by a mind of genius. Its putrid style of an anti-Semitic grubby brochure [intentionally] obscures the great strength of thought and insight”.

Solzhenitsyn is aware of faults of the Protocols. “Its style is that of a filthy leaflet, the powerful line of thought is broken and fragmented, mixed up with ill-smelling incantations and psychological blunders. The system described is not necessarily connected with the Jews; it could be purely Masonic or whatever; while its strongly anti-Semitic current is not an organic part of the design”.

Solzhenitsyn makes a textual experiment, removes words “Jews”, “Goyim” and “conspiracy” and finds many disturbing ideas. He concludes: “The text demonstrates impressive foresight on the two systems of society, the Western and the Soviet one. While a strong thinker could possibly predict the development of the West in 1901, how could he grasp the Soviet future?”
----

read protocols with open mind ,its a calculated book with application of sociology,anthropology and psychology ,its written by a genius

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

they are trying to take everything away from us...i would love to see them have nothibg...i would love for them to have to try to scrape by living paycheck to paycheck... i would love tobe behind one of them having to use the food stamp card to buy dinner...i think i would get more pleasure from that then maybe ending thier pathetic llives...
edit on 22-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: eebe

The end of them is imminent, we just gotta make sure that when it is safe for us to go for the jugglar and nuke their foundation that we need to make damn sure that the action does not spiral the globe into chaos. There are currently way too many things that could go wrong because why should the current infastructure have to suffer on the account of a few idiots.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There are currently way too many things that could go wrong because why should the current infastructure have to suffer on the account of a few idiots.

I wish that were an actual possibility my friend, I really do. I fear that we are beyond ending this without any pain and suffering on our end. We are all guilty of letting this happen, some more than others. The unions who promised SO much for so little and can't deliver. To the government employees who thought that they would always have a job patrolling the park. To the wealthy family who doesn't value the things they consume and throw away. To the Neocons who thought that war was a justifiable excuse for raping taxpayers.

To myself, who has become accustomed to things that a free man knows aren't his by right. For taking my HDTV, my Xbox360, my IMAC, my phone, and all the other things that i THINK are necessities, for granted. For not finding The Way sooner.

All of us as a society have been standing at the end of a diving board over a pool of sharks stuffing our mouths, growing fatter by the day, all the while laughing at the Great Whites waiting to devour us. Sooner or later, we will gain too much wait than the board can support, then SNAP!

The sharks won't be able to eat us all, we just have to make sure that when we get out of the pool, we wait at the side to help others out, and not run away like cowards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join