It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVERUP AT EPA: Live Public DATA- Negligence or Incompetence?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.zamg.ac.at...

Couldn't link directly dispite numerous attempts, good information and graphs of weather and fallout charts. pdf
edit on 063131p://pm3115 by debris765nju because: photo will not post

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Found this one just now: Japan Rad Map. Looks to be in REAL TIME!! Wonder why we don't have something similar? Either way i found it Here. There's all kinds of good clickables there, but most in Japanese.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Motherfu......

Okay, the EPA site has now been scrubbed of all those nice links to real data, and replaced with 3rd-grade BS. No query, no map with real data, just a bunch of drivel.

NOW you have a conspiracy. (All you needed to do was wait 3 or 4 days, LOL)

I'm now calling this one suspicious. I tried clicking "forward" from the query page to go back to my query results (which I've been doing for two days) and instead of loading the cached version, it loads the new URL. Tried the direct link----redirected to the generic Japan page.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Try this
www.epa.gov...
The blue dots give exposure rates.

edit on 3/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Motherfu......

Okay, the EPA site has now been scrubbed of all those nice links to real data, and replaced with 3rd-grade BS. No query, no map with real data, just a bunch of drivel.

I don't know i think what is there is an improvement. Historical values are much easier to see, theres even a breakdown and partial explanation of the gamma ray numbers. Seems there's more than before not less. Check this page www.epa.gov... IMO theres even less evidence of conspiracy now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope, it's not. Not for me---how about you, Phage, you were putting up those same pretty graphs as evidence----like I was-----that the CPMs weren't increasing because of Japan. Now what are you going to prove this with? Your promises? I much prefer data, than you. Not EPA promises.

I've been on the "no EPA coverup" side for every post in this thread, and every post in the Nuclear Crisis thread that tries to pull the "OMG Denver is glowing" line. And now, I have nothing to argue that with. I don't like having information pulled from me, do you?

It's not like there aren't other CPM maps out there for people to freak out about----just none from official sources with QUERY function and past data. That was the difference here. Now, I might as well just go to RadiationNetwork.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BecauseiSaidso

Historical values up to maybe a week before the quake, and no further. For some sites, like Augusta, that actually makes it look like Japan is spewing radiation everywhere----the rates have gone up in terms of spikes. And tell me, why the editing of Raleigh? Seems they've put an artificial limit on what kind of numbers you can see.
edit on 23-3-2011 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

We know the server was jammed. All you have to do now is register to get the query menu. I did.
Are you man enough?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No way! So, what is that link? If I register, what's the URL for the query menu? I've already sent the EPA an angry email about this from my personal email address, so if they're gonna get me, they've already got the data to do it, LOL.

ETA: and yes, I am woman enough. I gave birth with no pain meds.

edit on 24-3-2011 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

EagainTA: I'll need both the registration link and the new query URL. I can't find even the dang website registration page, which is really sad for their web design. No conspiracy, just crappy usability.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

No way! So, what is that link? If I register, what's the URL for the query menu? I've already sent the EPA an angry email about this from my personal email address, so if they're gonna get me, they've already got the data to do it, LOL.

ETA: and yes, I am woman enough. I gave birth with no pain meds.

EagainTA: I'll need both the registration link and the new query URL. I can't find even the dang website registration page, which is really sad for their web design. No conspiracy, just crappy usability.

im new here so i want to be respectful but did you read my post? try my link?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

cdx.epa.gov...
Once you login the query is easy to find.

edit on 3/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks! It's asking for an organization name, work address, etc. (Required) Can I just enter my personal address and "None" as the organization? Do I have to be part of a government org?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That's exactly what I did.
It asks for a program name. I had no idea what that meant so I entered "huh?". It worked.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, changing the site so dramatically is a big red flag for me. One of the larger ones I've seen so far. I'm more than a little pissed that data that was easily accessible yesterday is now not. I really don't want to have to register to have access to something that should be public info anyway.

Way to go EPA, great way to build some trust from the public there.

I'm so glad you guys screenshot and then posted the query and graphs that were available without registration only a day ago.

The new page does look nicer but I as well would like to see some historical reference beyond a few days before the quake.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No option to type text in; it had a RADNET radio button option so I chose that, and now it's asking for an ID. I'm just using a screen name, and it accepted it, if that helps anyone out.

Let me now fully retract my accusation of "conspiracy" from a few posts ago. I can understand them wanting registration info. No conspiracy, just a failure to communicate effectively about the changes made to the RadNet system. They definitely need a new web designer, though.

ETA: Phage, are you a little nervous about getting a call from EPA security telling you "you've been WARNED"? LOL. The thought of jail always makes my palms sweat.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yeah, I did see your post-----with your opinion that it was better now, and a link to what appeared to be a page of FAQs with placating information. I did not scroll all the way down past all that and notice the Registration info, sorry. If you had indicated it had a registration link and that query was still available after registration----as Phage did-----then I would have known it was more than just a FAQ page.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nah.
I've registered on scarier sites than the EPA. What're they going to do, monitor me? Accuse me of harboring lead paint?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL, well no, but I assume they don't handle the "cyber crimes" stuff, which---if we really DO need to be part of a government org-----they could possibly charge us with if they feel like it. I don't see them being all crazy over this data, it's not like there's a great reason for it not to be public in the first place, I just know that EULAs and TOS are pretty dang binding.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure they just want to cut back on traffic a bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yeah, I did see your post-----with your opinion that it was better now, and a link to what appeared to be a page of FAQs with placating information. I did not scroll all the way down past all that and notice the Registration info, sorry. If you had indicated it had a registration link and that query was still available after registration----as Phage did-----then I would have known it was more than just a FAQ page.

sorry. i wasn't aware that the link i posted with the step-by-step instructions for how to register would contain 'placating info'. whatever placating info is. Just a FAQ page? isn't 'how to register?' like the quintessential FAQ question? 'Scroll all the way down' Really? it's like 1/8 of a full thread page here. its laziness, nothing else.

whats with you? one minute its a conspiracy the next its not? literally every other post is on again off again conspiracy. maybe you should try reading and assimilating some information for yourself, it may help you with the swinging back and forth. next time, maybe i should just register for you. more likely though, there won't be a next time. good thing for you Phage will be there.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join