It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVERUP AT EPA: Live Public DATA- Negligence or Incompetence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

what? oh yes!
I did not even see it. lol.

I feel sorry for the grammer nuts.
they are so up tite and stupid.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Wait, you're arguing that nuclear power/weapons are bad?

Um....yeah. They are. We could have agreed on that 3 pages ago.

Then we're in agreement: there is absolutely no way to tell whether we're getting a lot or a little fallout from Japan until it's to the "danger" levels. Those who are screaming about conspiracies and the sky is falling are just as ridiculous as those who are claiming there's no fallout at all and everything's great. It's in the middle----there already was constant fallout, and now we have a bit more.

Okay. The end, I guess.

edit on 22-3-2011 by 00nunya00 because: Evil EPA overlords seem to be very bad at proof reading today

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Works for me with Firefox 3.6
Works for me with Firefox 4.0
Works for me with IE 7
Works for me with IE 8
Works for me with Chrome 9
Works for me with Chrome 10
Works for me with Chrome 11
Works for me with Opera 10
Works for me with Opera 11

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Exactly the consequences of not prosecuting EPA for the bp disaster. They are just another government whore and some people still trust them while turning a blind eye to very recent history.

Oh, but if little ol' you or me dump a quart of oil on the ground, they'll fine us thousands of dollars and make up pay for clean up. See, the EPA is getting their palm greased like everybody else in government. They are politically and financially motivated, like every other state welfare agency.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not going to read through several pages to find out what the consensus is.

But right now I see no reason to worry yet, so please stop the fear mongering. There are several sources out there where you can monitor radiation levels across the U.S.

U.S. Map, with one device located in BC

Live Feed from LA

As you can see, everything is normal.
Might be an occasional spike, but it appears there is no stagnant/dangerous levels of radiation.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Unregistered civilian, Firefox browser on WINXP machine:

Running AdBlockPlus, browser security settings on default, various protections in place that I'll decline to name. BTW, it's always a good idea to crop out your Systray (or corresponding screen area on other OS's), which may give info on your current antivirus, firewall software, etc. IMO, leaving that info in the screenshot is giving too much away, especially on a board like this one, where you never know who it is you've ticked off, or who may decide you need monitoring..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
An interesting post regarding coverup BS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really think you all should read this.

I followed your link and came back here really impressed, No arguments here about a cover up or powder puff or fluff job or or or or or or or......
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah... And I wonder about all the sites that went down at some point after the quake that now show normal readings everywhere like:

www.radiationnetwork.com... (which had that on a subdirectory page initially but now it's on their front page - they WERE selling geiger counters...)

www.blackcatsystems.com... (there WAS a note at the top that many readings were "simulations;" that note is gone now)

www.ustream.tv... (when this was first posted here, the needle was rather often going above 100 and up to 140 even; now it occasionally gets close to 100 but mostly sits between 40 and 60...)

We are being lied to big time.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think a grassroots effort needs to be made to demand the DEATH PENALTY for any public official or ELECTED OFFICIAL charged with protecting the safety of the citizens of the United States, who covers up, conceals, downplays or endangers those people by inaction.

There is no justification for denying people the right to protect themselves and their families from radiation generated by the Japan disaster.

The safe levels that were in place before the Japan Nuclear disaster shall remain the same. n Nothing has occured that makes higher levels of radiation safer.

Radiation monitors will NOT go offline, Violation is subject to the DEATH PENALTY. This is a line crime, guilt extends from the monitor operator and includes everyone responsible for its continous accurate operation.

This is not a game, it is a horrible painful death and no one or no thing is immune to it and it is coming our way.

Are we going to let politicians dodge their responsibilities with our lives in the balance? Please post directions to any underground bunkers that you know about.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I do not see a single reason why the OP assumes a cover-up of any sort.

The data feeds from the RadNet sensors appear to be up and running for the most part, and the time stamps indicate recent air samples.

What precisely is the cover-up here ? I protest against this misleading thread-title.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
doesn't any nut job on ats have a Geiger counter in the supposedly affected areas ? - who cares what some potentially rigged feeds have to say.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I do not see a single reason why the OP assumes a cover-up of any sort.

The data feeds from the RadNet sensors appear to be up and running for the most part, and the time stamps indicate recent air samples.

What precisely is the cover-up here ? I protest against this misleading thread-title.

Did you check out the link Amaterasu provided up a few posts? Please don't post crap until you have read and followed all links provided to you free of charge.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

By the way welcome to ATS and I mean that.......looking forward to your contributions.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Linky here is pretty good, before posting on the results I recommend you read the text first.
Regards, Iwinder
www.enviroreporter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Did you check out the link Amaterasu provided up a few posts? Please don't post crap until you have read and followed all links provided to you free of charge.
Regards, Iwinder

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you ?

No worries, I'll lay it out for you in small steps.

1. Follow the link by the OP ( You know, the one that was provided to you, free of charge )

2. Click on the US map with the live monitoring stations. ( It's the big blue one, you can't miss it, and it's free of charge buddy )

3. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the slightly complex color code system, the dark blue sensors are providing real time data, measured in CPM. It might appear confusing at first, but you'll figure it out buddy.

4. Tell me again what evidence there is for an EPA cover up.

P.s. Did I mention the EPA site is totally free of charge ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I really like the Berkley link on enviroreporter's site. fi any one can be trusted to tell the truth it'll be the students of Berkley!!

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Check out this thread please and then get back to us about there is no cover up. I find the translations of what the news said versus a person who can actually speak the language fascinating to say the least
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BecauseiSaidso

130 cpm is the "safe" threshold, isn't it??????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Originally posted by Iwinder
Regards, Iwinder

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you ?

No worries, I'll lay it out for you in small steps.

1. Follow the link by the OP ( You know, the one that was provided to you, free of charge )

2. Click on the US map with the live monitoring stations. ( It's the big blue one, you can't miss it, and it's free of charge buddy )

3. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the slightly complex color code system, the dark blue sensors are providing real time data, measured in CPM. It might appear confusing at first, but you'll figure it out buddy.

4. Tell me again what evidence there is for an EPA cover up.

P.s. Did I mention the EPA site is totally free of charge ?

Yes I have studied the map posted by the op.....the light blue ones (yes I can tell colours) are all under review and let me tell you as you must know already that almost all the ones under review are reading high if not very high.
Yes I am aware that the EPA site is totally free and yes I am aware they are who? Government.....bought and bought again by someone with a few bucks.
We don't do TV here at all, I feel that this helps us think without being told what to think.
I am with out a doubt the absolutely dullest knife in the drawer....actually some of my friends call me broken or blunt head.
:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BecauseiSaidso
reply to post by Iwinder

I really like the Berkley link on enviroreporter's site. fi any one can be trusted to tell the truth it'll be the students of Berkley!!

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

Thanks for that link, I may take some time to get through it all as I am a dull knife.....:-)

Any and all links/info is much appreciated here.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join