It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come See - The Reptilians Are EVERYWHERE - We Finaly Made It To The 'Future!' :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
Ohhh how I loathe David Icke.Reptile aliens in the grand canyon from the fourth dimension????He claimed it in a book or some crap can't remember.Sometimes I think hes on TPTB payroll to discredit hard working researchers and scientists in the ufo/alien field.

exactly the same payroll as Alex Jones, MSN, Fox, etc i'm sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'll say that your completely entitled to believe in a reptilian theory, I personally do not. That being said, its one thing to believe in reptilians, but is it me or is EVERY single reptilian a famous actor, news anchor, political figure, singer... I mean give me a break man. Just because someone has a thin somewhat pointy upper lip, or because they have big eyes or a pointy nose, or high cheek bones does not make them a reptilian... If you showed me a clip where John Travolta latched onto a person and started eating them and speaking in tongues, yeah I'd give your story some credit but this so called "Confirmed evidence" is utter bs. "Oh my god, did George Herbert Walker Bush just shift positions in his chair to a more comfortable one?! HES GOTTA BE A REPTILIAN!"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
i love how ATS IMMEDIATELY moves all threads pertaining to Reptilians to the 'hoax' forum as soon they notice them....hmmm that point in itself is curious.... i don't see how my thread is any less credible then the 100s of Nibiru threads that is derived from the exact same points in history, and actual sources as the Reptilians themselves...

ah well if thats what they want to do.... tell the masses one topic from the exactly same source as another is a hoax, and the other isn't. (even though my topic is current, cited, and has 100s of more references documented to it in real life history, not this ATS history...) ... to each is own...
)

I agree loagun. So all the videos you posted are lies, scams or fakes?? Either some people are going to an awful lot of trouble to very convincingly doctor all the reptilian clips available or ATS have something to hide. I know where my money is at.
Must be another one of those co-incidences that the second steve-o started fuzzying, he says 'uh oh, uh oh, bad news, bad news' and makes a grab for the camera, and the clip ends!

What's Up With ATS?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
I'll say that your completely entitled to believe in a reptilian theory, I personally do not. That being said, its one thing to believe in reptilians, but is it me or is EVERY single reptilian a famous actor, news anchor, political figure, singer... I mean give me a break man. Just because someone has a thin somewhat pointy upper lip, or because they have big eyes or a pointy nose, or high cheek bones does not make them a reptilian... If you showed me a clip where John Travolta latched onto a person and started eating them and speaking in tongues, yeah I'd give your story some credit but this so called "Confirmed evidence" is utter bs. "Oh my god, did George Herbert Walker Bush just shift positions in his chair to a more comfortable one?! HES GOTTA BE A REPTILIAN!"

cool good post
) pertaining to your question about ever reptilian being 'famous'? the answer is no. if you google video/yourtube you will find lots, and lots, and lots of unknown reptilian people. while your at it look up Scientology if your board, and then look up which star system they look towards. look at the founder. look at his family. then look at characteristics of how he/they look and compare that to, oh let's so pick someone i posted about
) that is of course only if you want to learn something....'new'.

(i'm not spelling out life for each and every single person here, when you have a question, google it)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
how is it biologically possible for a reptilian human to shift its form into a physical looking human

not only are they lizard people but they can magically make themselves look human

who ever originated this wacked out concept must have taken to much acid while watching the original V series

edit on 21-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I do wonder about this myself, but it seems like you have to be friends with a mod or group to get any touchy subjects through. I didn't see anyone offer any proof that your rep vids are fake, but hey, its all about the whingers round here.

Some of these videos are freaky, but they are all supposed to be problems with the You tube uploader.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You need help pal! Today!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok I believe the best way to show any proof is to get an actual CNN FOX NBC or w/e link to the exact website. It shows that it will be a credible website that isnt some youtube junky editing videos or w/e. For example this website www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/15/cbsnews_investigates/main4264014.shtml?source=search_story
If you check at a minute fourty seconds and going on you will see his eyes. For those too retarded to find the play button..www.cbsnews.com... Enjoy and please lets try n keep this credible. I believe if we can get some websites that are real credible websites we can at least show people and keep people informed. The average bear sees a youtube video and thinks its a college kid messing around. I might be wrong thow.. Just one reptilian.. i mean mans opinion

Ps : Btw i dont really believe in reptilian theory. But i cant deny the facts that the eyes are weird.. I just want anwsers.. If anything in my own belief it looks demonic.. who knows thow till we kidnap one

edit on 24-3-2011 by clypso because: Little PS on the side

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sigh. David Icke and all his robot followers should be abolished from the net.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join